Furby or Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who do you like best?

• Furby

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tamagotchi

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
*FURBY JUMPS**GARGMON HURTS HEAD*

GARGMON:YELP!!

FURBY:KILL HIM, PIKACHIU!!

*PIKACHIU KILLS GARGMON*

PIKACHIU AND FURBY:HA!

*PIKACHIU AND FURBY RUNS OFF*

TAMAGIRL:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Te he :huh:

Go Furbys!
Furbys don't die, so therefore it is ok to get attached to a furby.

2. they talk

3. The games it plays are more fun

4. It's soft
i should buy one

i had a nightmare after i first watched "gremlins" and i was so freaked out cuz i was like 4 and so i threw my furby and it broke because cement is hard so then i put it in a kneesok and swung it around and it broke some more and i was happy
I had a nightmare on January 2,2006 at night from my tamagotchi so go furby!

Eh. Thats a tricky one. Although, I prefer Shelby over the old furby(Shelby says more things) But the new furby can learn the entire dictionary. O_O (Or atleast, thats what I've been hearing from people that own one.) Tamagotchis are cute and fun at first but can quickly get boring but I've been a Tamagotchi fan for a long time. But tamagotchis just beep... And move around on a tiny sceen. Usealy, the games they have average around 1-6 and once you've played them all, it gets boring. Sure, I love tamagotchis it's just that... Furby can do more things and it feel more like a real pet then a tamagotchi. Although, I wish a furby could die so you could take more intrest in takeing care of it.

So, I'd have to say Furby. Even though they're loud mouths but you can teach them more things then a Tamagotchi could.

Furbies are kinda...old fashion

these kinda toys are really cheap and low-technology in Asia. U'll stop liking it and paying attention to it after few months.

too few options.

While Tamagotchi is like classic. and it's like u'll see something surprise everyday, u can raise them generation after generation.

so...yea...u can buy 3 tamagotchis for the prize of one furby.

and believe, something u can carry around all the time is always better than something that can just sit there like a decoration after one month.

Oh gosh! Tamagotchis are WAY better than furbies! To tell the truth, I don't even have a tamagotchi (but I am getting one tomorrow howver) and I like them better!

HERE'S A MININ FOR YOUR SKITTY TO PLAY WITH, HE KINDA GOT MESSED UP WHEN I COPY PASTED

S S S

S  S  S              S          S

S            S        S              S

S                S        S            S

S              S        S          S

S              S        S          S

S          S          S            S

S              S S S              S

S                                        S

S              O        O                S

S      SS                          SS    S

S                                              S

S                    V                    S

S                                      S

S                                    S

S S S S S S S S S S  S S                                                         

Last edited by a moderator:
*FURBY JUMPS**GARGMON HURTS HEAD*

GARGMON:YELP!!

FURBY:KILL HIM, PIKACHIU!!

*PIKACHIU KILLS GARGMON*

PIKACHIU AND FURBY:HA!

*PIKACHIU AND FURBY RUNS OFF*

TAMAGIRL:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Ha Ha Ha! That was funny!

lmaaao im here for the tamagotchis so a tamagotchi for me please :)

i loveee them <3

whehe that's why im here

butu m.. I LOVE FURBYS AS WELLL!!!!

yaaaay! lmaao i used to have a rare one with a heart necklace but i can't find it anymore... ;S

i cant decide- i have 13 tamas and probably 15 furbies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back