Furby or Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who do you like best?

• Furby

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tamagotchi

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tamagotchis are way better than Furbys even though I do like Furbys. __ __ t ( )_______( ) a (______________) m ( ^ ^ ) a l_l l l l_l g l ______ l o l__l l__l t c h i :D

Tamagotchis are WAY better. My sis has a new Furby but she likes Tamas better. I think Furbies are kinda boring personally.

-Tamaguy#1 :angry:

As much as I love furbys, I have to say tamagotchi. You can do more things with them.

I have two Tama's and two Furby's.

My Tama's are both V2's and I have one Furby of the first generation and yesterday I've bought the newest version.

I voted for the Tama's though, not because I don't love Furby's, but Tama's are just more fun. They are portable anywhere, they can be conceiled, they are much more interactive with you than a Furby, which you have to tell what to do all the time.

Furthermore, Furby's can't die or grow up... so what's the challenge?

I do love my Furby's. They are cute, cuddly and sweet. They actually make sounds that make sence instead of just bleeping like a Tama. And you can hug your Furby, try hugging a couple of pixels in a Tama egg....

Alltogether, I'd have to vote Tama, but I don't think they compare all that well. To me, they are just different kinds of pets....

i had a nightmare after i first watched "gremlins" and i was so freaked out cuz i was like 4 and so i threw my furby and it broke because cement is hard so then i put it in a kneesok and swung it around and it broke some more and i was happy
That's so cruel!!!

How could you do that? How could any child be happy after trashing and murdering their pets?

I sure hope you didn't have any "real" animals...

actually Camoth is right. After i heard somebody MURDERED their furby I saw the sweet side of furby, they can be creepy but if you give them lots of love they seem OOOOOOOOOkay!

tamagotchis are for older cildren and furbys are for younger, it depends on ur age

You dont have to be all mean about it, we ae on tamatalk to be friends and have fun! Not to fight

Tamagotchi's by far.

I had a Furby once, and It wouldn't stop talking. I was at school at the time, and my cleaning ladies came to the house. Well, the Furby, appearently, freaked them out. :huh: . So they (I'm not kidding) put him in the freezer. My dad had a big scare when he opened the freezer door, and a Furby was in their. It even said, "Brrrrrrrr."

So, by far, the Tamagotchi wins. :huh:

:huh: Alimania :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back