Furby or Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who do you like best?

• Furby

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tamagotchi

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
of course Tamagotchi, Furbys never evolve, they never shut up and sleep, and they just sit there and say way la coco crud o_O;;..At first its ok...but after u realize...what was I thinking.

is there a both optioN? lol. i don't play with furbys anymore but i loved mine so much! i fed it with toys from my fake kitchen i got wheni was a baby... again i loved it sooo much

i had a nightmare after i first watched "gremlins" and i was so freaked out cuz i was like 4 and so i threw my furby and it broke because cement is hard so then i put it in a kneesok and swung it around and it broke some more and i was happy

i had a nightmare after i first watched "gremlins" and i was so freaked out cuz i was like 4 and so i threw my furby and it broke because cement is hard so then i put it in a kneesok and swung it around and it broke some more and i was happy
Lol! Did you know that there is really a Gremlin Furby?!

Furby is lovely and little good critters as tamas!

I won't vote cos i had furbys last years and i love them. Now i prefer tamas and i haven't seen new furbys in stores in italy...

I think tamas are more lifelike pets than furbys, but furby is a electro-pet you can pet and kiss as a real pet!

At last i think furbys and tamagotchis are the best virtual/alectronic pets in the world!!!

I love tamas SOOOOOOOOO much more than furbys. I had a furby once though, I mean before it (literealy) went insane. :mametchi: :kuribotchi:

ill say tamagotchi... altho i definately dont hate furby, theyre just really loud sometimes, & cant exactly bring them with u anywhere at all... they are cute tho...

I like them both, furby is like a toy you play all concealed in your room, tama is anywhere and everywhere :) Furby is cuddly, tama is small! Aww! too many things, i can never make up my mind :mellow:

[SIZE=24pt]Tamagotchi [/SIZE] :p cause my furby broke too easily ( long ago when i was destructive )

Last edited by a moderator:
i like furbys, but tamas are [SIZE=21pt]WAY[/SIZE] better.

1 reason, tamas are portable

2 reason, you have to take care of tamas its more of a challenge, furbys, you dont have to

3 reason, they have games that you can understand

4 reason, they (tamas) you can turn off the sound

there is more to the list, but oh well

dont get me wrong furbys are really cute in all, but i'd rather have a tama

~tamaw/pants

I love both equaully. I have 3 Tamagotchis and 1 Furby

I think tamagotchi because one i have 2 tamagotchis and 2 i have never had or seen a furby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back