Furby or Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who do you like best?

• Furby

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tamagotchi

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
TAMAS ALL THE WAY

DEATH TO ALL FURBYS

Cheerz

Brad aka DJ 9-V

:D

Yeah sure I'll visit, hey you just called me a freak not a big deal *holds frying pan behind back and then hits with the pan* Really how about learning some manners!*hits again* People do not HAVE to like furbies as you claim they have to.

Furbies are annoying and thats just my opinion and I'm sticking to it. I did like the old Furby Babies though. They didn't have an annoying voice and were alot cuter in my opinion.

I still prefer Tamagotchis for reasons listed:

1.Artistic Shell designs on some of them

2.Make work seem not as bad through the day

3.Fun to take care of and not annoying

4.Cute animations that a humorous

*Quote removed - No links to personal sites allowed*

Last edited by a moderator:
furbies are so annoying! they just talk all the time.all day long. i grew so annoyed of them that i started neglecting them and they are kinda creepy after that. :D so the best thing to do if you have a furby you don't like, shut them away in the attic and never EVER wake them up. if you do, it'll won't go back for a long time.

P.S. furbies are creepy. they know exactly what you are doing! if you say something bad to them, they'll go like, "me scared" o_O creepy. tamas don't do that and i'm glad they don't.

I like tamagotchis the best. I owned a furbie and its annoying and a little creepy. ;) but thats my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
tmagotchis are more portable, you can put it in a pocket esily. They have a sound on/off button too. Furbies are larger and louder. Plus they the Furbie's fur can accidentally come off and "shed" onto your clothing. :D

tamagotchi all the way the furbys r big eyes and hiry amd creepy

rock on tamagotchi

[SIZE=8pt]Tamagotchis are better than the Furby by far. I've owned a Furby a few years back, and I remembered that after awhile, they start to freak me out with their big eyes. Sometimes, they start talking for no reason.  :eek:   It gets really creepy after awhile, but Tamagotchis, on the other hand, can never creep me out  :) [/SIZE]
~Mayumi
they talk to get your attention. mine does it all the time. :eek:

I choose Tamagotchi because these following reasons:

1- They are creepy

2- They are annoying

3- One time my freind's Furby wouldn't shut up so her dad smashed it witha hammer and it was still talking.

I used 2 love furbys. Well, i still do. I don't know where mine is though.
But, yes, i do perfer tamagotchis ^__^
lol, i still love furbies too and also lost mines D= They are so cute i got one when they first came out but its somewhere........but i like tamas better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back