Getting different characters

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering the fact that you are new, you probally didnt know that you just spammed!

Yes posting topics that are not related to the current topic is consider SPAM.

Or just one worder pharses like for example: :rolleyes: , etc.

CLICK HERE FOR THE RULES OF TAMATALK!

If you follow the simple rules you will begin to start and love it here!

Any other questions regarding to the site just send me a PM and I will try my best to help you!

:kusatchi: Itachi :angry:

DD: How can I get a dorotchi? They are so so so so so so so so cuttttttttttttttteeeeeeeee! <333333333333 -squee-

Here's mine:

Name: Kaz

Generation: 1

Toddler character: Tamatchi

Stage: Teen

Character: Patopatatachi

I was trying for a Young Mametchi, but failed, obvoiusly. XD

I kept him at the lowest weight possible, played games (mostly Get, it's my favorite and usually won) and fed him as soon as one heart dropped. I kept his happiness maxed out and snacked/played with him as soon as one heart dropped, save once when I got busy and it droped to two >.<

Hope that's helpful :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Well here's how to get a mametchi:

Fill up the training in only a few days.
Um, how do you fill the training bar faster? So far as I've found you can only fill it when the Tama cries/calls for help for no reason/turns his back to you. Is there something you can do to 'force' it to do this, or is there another method of filling the training bar that I missed?

Um, how do you fill the training bar faster? So far as I've found you can only fill it when the Tama cries/calls for help for no reason/turns his back to you. Is there something you can do to 'force' it to do this, or is there another method of filling the training bar that I missed?
afaik no, its the only way

What will my Tamas turn into:

Name:Kyle

G1

Friends:One best friend

Age 1

I ususally play games for like 10-15 mins.I have to put them on pause from 8 30 to 300 on weekdays because of school.I feed him scones usually.He connects often.

Name:April

G1

Friends:One best friend

I usually play games for 10-15 min.and I clean up their messes RIGHT AWAY!She connects often and is almost always on pause.I fee her sushi usually.I get their training up as high as I can.

Plz Tell me what they will turn into! :D :eek: :D

Will mine turn into mametchi? Mines is in the toddler stage in the 3rd genoration it has never went down below one heart and it is the mowhak(Sp?) tama the one that has its hair up. A circule with a mowhak hairstyle
Mines turned into mametchi! Anyways if yout never let your pet go down to ONE heart it'll be Mametchi/Mimitchi!

Well, I've been hoping to find out how to get all of the characters on the V3. If you would like to help, post the character, the stage, and how you got him/her (ex. how many hearts it droped before you fed it, where you good at games, ec.) I'm sorry if anybody had ever came out with a topic like this. I'vebeen busy so I haven't been able to check on tamatalk. Please help!!!!!!! -_-
There is no certain way of getting a character, so can a guide please close this.

Well Kaz just grew into a Matamichi! Hurray! *bounces around*

He's so cuuute! :3

hi i'm new to tamatalk but i have been checking out this website ever since i got my tamagotchi v3. well i need some help so can someone plz help me how to get a leaftchi, chomametchi, nyatchi, mametchi, or a memetchi??? :blink: sorry for asking so much...but can somebody help me? also for a teenager how do u get a hinatchi or a young mametchi?? :mellow: plz help me if u can. if u've gotten any of these characters can u help me so that i can decide? PLLEASE!! ;) thnx

-tamaconv3 :eek:

hi i'm new to tamatalk but i have been checking out this website ever since i got my tamagotchi v3. well i need some help so can someone plz help me how to get a leaftchi, chomametchi, nyatchi, mametchi, or a memetchi??? :huh: sorry for asking so much...but can somebody help me? also for a teenager how do u get a hinatchi or a young mametchi?? :huh: plz help me if u can. if u've gotten any of these characters can u help me so that i can decide? PLLEASE!! :( thnx

-tamaconv3 :furawatchi:
If you take excellent care of your Tama (Don't let it's happy/hunger hearts drop below 1 heart container, don't let it get above 5 lbs above minimum weight) it will turn into a Mametchi (odd generations (1, 3, 5, 7, ect)) or Memetchi (even generations (2, 4, 6, 8 ect)). These are considered 'hard to get' or 'rare' because they take the most attention/care. :)

mines is a girl. here is when, since it was a baby to an adult. :huh:

name:pearl :D

baby:girl

child:mizutamatchi

teen:eek:batchi

adult:pyonkotchidoes this make anysense? that mines is suppose to evolve to a pyonkotchi? :p

plz don't email me. i don't check my email anymore. :D

plz help me out. :p

i don't think it is right. quite funny way. :eek: :huh: :) :furawatchi: :eek: :(

:blink: what's that character called that is round and looks like tamatchi but has a little bit of wavy hair on the top of it's head?? it's also a little taller than tamatchi. will certain characters turn into other certain tamas as they grow or does it just depend on how u care for it?? plz reply soon! thanks! :huh:

-tamaconv3 :mametchi:

Ok, to clear this up, you can get any character thats on tamagotchi depending on how you care for it. For instance, young mametchi -> Tarakotchi.

:blink: what's that character called that is round and looks like tamatchi but has a little bit of wavy hair on the top of it's head?? it's also a little taller than tamatchi. will certain characters turn into other certain tamas as they grow or does it just depend on how u care for it?? plz reply soon! thanks! :huh:

-tamaconv3 :mametchi:
please klick the chara chart on the left side

Hi just to let you know I got a Debatchi(cute bucked tooth yellow chicken) By letting him sleep with poop a couple of times and letting the hungry hearts go down a couple of times to two. It was even generation girl then kuchitamatchi then hikotchi and finally debatchi. I have also had Mametchi odd generation and Mimitchi even generation by taking perfect care. I had Violetchi odd gen boy orig. tamatchi then obotchi. Took v good care but may have left poop a bit too long and paused a bit too long. I don't think I got higher than seven training on that one either! hope this helps!

actually you are thinking of dorotchi the ghost tama decotchi is the ugly frankenstein tama and believe me when i tell you it is ugly i know i have had one before
Ew! I hate the look of those!!! I nearly got one once, but at the end I got a bunbuntchi! :p

By the way, can some one help me out with even and odd generation, please? :) I don't understand it... ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back