Getting different characters

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i know how to get a Mimitchi!

:make it have full training.

:perfectly bring it up well.

:if one heart drops,quickly feed it what it needs.

:when you've fed it what it needs play a game with it

and try as hard as you can to win the whole game.

:love it!

Regards

~Matt1~

Ive had three so far

my first one started off as telechi then turned into piroritchi then into masktchi.

my second one was teletchi then turned into hashitamatchi and then into megatchi.

my third one was teletchi then piroriroritchi them billotchi

Raised my newest one just the same as my last, he went through all the same stages, but he just turned into a Pyonkotchi! So cute! *squeezes him*

I got a mizutamatchi by leaving huger and happy a 2 hearts and dont play games with it until it evoles.

uh..

Does anyone know how to get a bunbuntchi? I LOVE them!

:rolleyes:

'_' Fudge_Rikan '_'

baby: teletchi girl

toddler:mizutamatchi

current stage: young mametchi (teens)

I don't over feed her,which is probably why she loses in bump XD but I manage by keeping both appy and hunger hearts full by feeding then playing with her so she's at good weight again. Her training level is about two from full.

my miztamatchi turn into a patapatatchi just by keep huger at 2 hearts and happy a 4 hearts

I have info on how to get a :( :

Toddler: Tamatchi

Teen: Obotchi

Adult: <_<

I let two hearts drop on every stage. One on happy, one on hungry. I let her get really fat, like up to 97 lb. I never played games when she was a baby. I played only bump when she was a Tamatchi. When she was a teen, I played all the games. Mostly flag and heading. I lowered her weight to 30 when she was a teen. Then she changed at 4 years. :angry: hope this helps!

umm she/he didn't say you where on the second generation he/she said its an even generation whichs means you can only get serton characters

Yes there is a way if you have to tamas must be both same versions wrap a present and send it if it doesn't send the right present it should be winking at the bottom of the screen give it a timeout and it should get a training bar

Well, I've been hoping to find out how to get all of the characters on the V3. If you would like to help, post the character, the stage, and how you got him/her (ex. how many hearts it droped before you fed it, where you good at games, ec.) I'm sorry if anybody had ever came out with a topic like this. I'vebeen busy so I haven't been able to check on tamatalk. Please help!!!!!!! :hitodetchi:
Im raising a Nickatchi.I feed it regularly,connect with it alot,and play alot of games.

a decotchi looks like this cute ghost with puckerd lips i want one
i got that guy

i got a girl baby from it , so it was a boy

(i don't know what tamagotchi names are)

hi i'm new to tamatalk but i have been checking out this website ever since i got my tamagotchi v3. well i need some help so can someone plz help me how to get a leaftchi, chomametchi, nyatchi, mametchi, or a memetchi??? :wacko: sorry for asking so much...but can somebody help me? also for a teenager how do u get a hinatchi or a young mametchi?? :unsure: plz help me if u can. if u've gotten any of these characters can u help me so that i can decide? PLLEASE!! :ph34r: thnx

-tamaconv3 -_-
well i know how to get Leaftchi

WHAT TO DO:

it has to be a girl

then a tamatchi when its a toddler

it should have 4 training points only until it evolves into a teen and weigh 20

the teen should turn into Obotchi then make it weigh 22 and 8 training bars only and volah a LEAFTCHI

:unsure: what's that character called that is round and looks like tamatchi but has a little bit of wavy hair on the top of it's head?? it's also a little taller than tamatchi. will certain characters turn into other certain tamas as they grow or does it just depend on how u care for it?? plz reply soon! thanks! :wacko:

-tamaconv3 -_-
i think its Obotchi

Maskitchis come if you don't look after it! my sister left hers at school and they both turned into a maskitchi!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is tried and tested. :furawatchi:

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

EDIT: And never play games and make it 99lb works
That's wrong!!!!!!My was well looked after and it was a Maskitchi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back