Getting different characters

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type: Hinotamatchi

Stage: Teen

Name: Rose

Training Bars:7

Toddler Stage: Tamatchi, I think

That's wrong!!!!!!My was well looked after and it was a Maskitchi!
actually tamatown_tamagotchi they are right that does happen but i think its because makitchi is a main character it happened so i think they where RIGHT!

mine is a kuchitamatchi what do u think it will turn into as an adult :D it weighs 12 and is a child

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is mine!

Name: Mike

Toddler: Mohitamatchi

Teenager: Hinatchi

Adult: Bill!

I had treated him very well, but then, when he was 3 years old, I left him unpaused for about 4-6 hours by accident. When I looked this morning he had pooped twice, had a headache, and had all the hungry and happy hearts empty. As soon as I cleaned that up, gave him medicine, fed him, and played games to make him happy, he turned into a Bill at 4 years old, Even generation.

Mine just turned into an adult, but I don't know what it's called and I've never seen it before...

It's got a square head, big lips, small bdy, and when it smiles it's mouth looks like a heart... It's so ugly, but it used to be mametchi when it was a Teen... :kusatchi:

why dont u look 4 it at the charachart linked on the left side of this page

I am currently on the second generation with my Tamagotchi (a.k.a. SANDY the Bunbuntchi,) and I want to be prepared to grow my next Tamagotchi into a Violetchi ( :chohimetchi: ). Can someone please tell me how to grow my Tamagotchi into a Violetchi once "SANDY" gives birth and then leaves? It would mean a lot to me.

Sincerely,

violetchi3 ^_^

(P.S.:Thanks for reading, and remember to reply by messaging me, voletchi3, personally. :) )

dont feed it each time it looses one hungry heart mine evolved into a tarakotchi about a week ago and it happened to me before on all of my versions of tamagotchis each time u feed it when one hunger heart goes down its fat like the tarakotchi

and piropirorichi is an unhealthy chatacter. it also can evolve to an ugly decotchi. :blink:

I am currently on the second generation with my Tamagotchi (a.k.a. SANDY the Bunbuntchi,) and I want to be prepared to grow my next Tamagotchi into a Violetchi ( :blink: ). Can someone please tell me how to grow my Tamagotchi into a Violetchi once "SANDY" gives birth and then leaves? It would mean a lot to me.
Sincerely,

violetchi3 :(

(P.S.:Thanks for reading, and remember to reply by messaging me, voletchi3, personally. :( )
how to get........LEAFTCHI

first step: must be a girl or might work as a boy odd generation explain:1,3,5,7,9 ect,

second step: when its a teletchi make it full happy hearts 1 training bar and weigh 7g she should turn into tamatchi

third step: when its a tamatchi or something else it must always weigh 20g 4 training bars only! she then should turn into a obotchi if not you have nearly no chance of getting leaftchi.

Fourth step: when shes an obotchi make her weigh 22g 8 training bars only full happy hungry hearts keep them full the whole progress as much as you can. she then should turn into LEAFTCHI. Voila!

HOPE I HELPED!!!

IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS ON HOW TO GET CERTAIN CHARATERS THEN ASK THIS IS WAT I KNOW SO FAR........NIKATCHI, BILL, TEKETCHI, OBOTCHI, LEAFITCHI, TSUNOTCHI, Y'MAMETCHI, PIROPIROITCHI, HINATCHI, PATAPATACHI, HIKOTCHI, TARAKOTCHI,MASKTCHI, GOZARUTCHI, HASHIZOUTCHI, MEGATCHI, KUROKOTCHI, WARUSOTCHI, SEKITORITCHI, PIPOTCHI, HINOTAMATCHI. THAT'S V3. I'LL BE ADDING MORE SHORTLY

HERE'S V2 CHARACTERS I KNOW HOW TO GET RINGOTCHI, Y'MAMETCHI, ONIONTCHI, GOZARUTCHI, UFOTCHI, TORATCHI, PEPPELEROTCHI, NYOROTCHI, KUSATCHI I'LL BE ADDING MORE SHORTLY!

VISIT MY WEBSITE AT www.freewebs.com/info-tama-wuv/ THIS LINK DOES NOT WORK SCROLL DOWN FOR THE LINK

i have a patapatachi and i got it from a kuchitamatchi and giving it snacks for happiness and leave it un paused (most of the time for trainig bars)and played bump not get. PS.This tama is V3. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back