Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh...I hate all this puberty crud :nazotchi:
Then why are you even reading it? :mimitchi:

And as for boys, facial hair growth, growth in their genital region and other changes happen to them, I'm not a guy so I don't completely know lol.

lol Yeah my friends mom said it'd disgusting to have tampons when shes 13 so her moms not letting her wear them untill shes 18 i was like Umm.... ok. I still haven't had my period yet, but my mom said suxs and that tampons are more comfortable (once you get used to them

lol Yeah my friends mom said it'd disgusting to have tampons when shes 13 so her moms not letting her wear them untill shes 18 i was like Umm.... ok. I still haven't had my period yet, but my mom said suxs and that tampons are more comfortable (once you get used to them
I hate Tampons,They Really hurt for me but It must be different for other people :D

I just use pads but my mum baught me a new box yesterday and they are too big and dig into me >_<

I don't think I will ever get used to them but I do try everyday :D

-fp

wut do boys go through???? :lol: :furawatchi:
Puberty Stages of Development in Males - a site that basically lays out the stages of puberty for guys.

In summary:

* Pubic and underarm hair

* Voice deeps

* Penis and testes start to grow

* Oil and sweat glands go nuts - lots of acne and smelly sweat

* Growth spurts and changes to make a more male figure

* Onset of wet dreams and ejaculation

Some of the pubertal stages for guys occur later than for females. You can compare with Puberty Stages of Development in Females.

hey bell sprout,do u know like everything about puberdy???i mean really u even know how boys go through it!..creepy :huh:

stop being smart me no likey smart pplz!!!smart pplz make me look bad bad :huh: no more smart!!!!thorg will crush all smarties!!!!lol idk y i posted that....random me :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate Tampons,They Really hurt for me but It must be different for other people :huh: I just use pads but my mum baught me a new box yesterday and they are too big and dig into me >_

I don't think I will ever get used to them but I do try everyday :huh:

-fp
I always thought pads are gross. That and when the blood missed the pads was always fun. Tampons are better since they put with a lot more than pads do and with less mess 85% of the time. It just takes practice inserting one properly is all in my opinion.

ur rite...thorg still gunna smash smart pplz then they go bye bye!! :huh:
It's not very nice to "smash" or poke fun at the smart people. This whole topic is on learning more about the female anatomy and how it's working. If you have a problem learning about this stuff then I'm not quite sure why you bother to post in here. It's just a thought.

In grade school, grade 4 and 8 were telling a good chunk of us learning about puberty and what exactly is going on. The more I think about it, the teaching was pretty censored. I used to read lots of human body books and grade 9 cleared a lot of things up that the elementary school teachers missed.

hey bell sprout,do u know like everything about puberdy???i mean really u even know how boys go through it!..creepy :mellow:
As Sweet Kandi said, you learn about both sexes in high school and if you happen to also study senior biology then you learn about it in a greater depth than basic sex education.

I also have the advantage of having studied human anatomy and physiology at univeristy too. :)

As TigerLily013 said, this thread is an opportunity for people to learn new things about their body or deal with any questions/thoughts/fears on the subject in a non-threatening environment. You are under no obligation to read or participate here if it makes you feel uncomfortable. ;)

For some reason,when I try Tampons, It makes my period heavier,I think that im poking something That I shouldn't ><

And unless you are a very heavy bleader,then maybe Tampons are best,But Ive never heared of the Blood missing the Pad :mellow:

-fp :)

Well by the sounds of it you can where a tampon even if you have a small period football princess! You need too check with your mum!

i avnt had my period yet dont be woried they will start when the time is right!! my cuzns have said it dusnt hurt but dont al ways take other peoples advise

I was 11, and I stil lam 11. It just started 3 months ago.

11-14 Seems to be the norm for your average female to start her period; Although once she reaches 18 and still hasn't started, she should consult her doctor. She could have a problem with her menstruation system.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back