Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I got my period about last year during school. I had thought it would never come, but my mom said I was late blommer like her sister(My aunt). Anyway it wasn't to bad because I go to an all girl catholic highschool and , so I asked a friend of mine for a pad the day it happened and there were no boys, which made it less embrassing. Next semester I have to watch a movie in Health about STDs which I'm not excitied about since I've heard from people its really gross. Most people say they covered the eyes the whole time during the movie, which is what I'll probably do.

I get about three periods a year, and guess what decided to bless me on Christmas? >.<'
Cramps are the suck.
I know! The same thing blessed me on X-Mas Eve, I woke up with a HUGE blood spot on my bed that went thru my underwear and Pajama pants! >.< I had to take my blanket to get washed! And the worse part yet I WAS WEARING A GOD****D PAD!

I know! The same thing blessed me on X-Mas Eve, I woke up with a HUGE blood spot on my bed that went thru my underwear and Pajama pants! >.< I had to take my blanket to get washed! And the worse part yet I WAS WEARING A GOD****D PAD!
Aww sad ;.; Mine wasn't too bad, but it was still annoying. My aunt started hers that day too x.x

I didnt feel comfy after I saw the blood stain, and I was confused as well.

I usually have disconfort in my dreams when Im bledding it out on thy bed, but it was a happy dream :3 My friends head exploded! We escaped from school, Inuyasha and Kagura (From Azumanga) was there......... Meh, Im confused. Why didnt my brain tell me like usual?

I hate cramps the most.

and EVERYTIME! I start my period I get blood on my underwear and it bleeds on my bed sheet!

I hate cramps the most.
and EVERYTIME! I start my period I get blood on my underwear and it bleeds on my bed sheet!
Tampons can help with that. Unlike pads that can miss, once I started wearing those at night and got the hang of inserting them, I never had blood on my bed sheets again (Well unless I was extremely heavy and I left the tampon in for too long or something, a very rare occurance).

I'm so lucky i dont get my period when i go to parties or so. I hate cramps >.<

I also hate it when i take my purse to the bathroom and everyone stares.

"Why'd you take your purse?" NONE OF YOUR BEEZWAX D=<<

It gets on my nerves -___-"

You will find that as the other girls start to get their periods, they will stop asking those questions and being all nosey - because they will know and UNDERSTAND exactly what the motive is behind the purse. ^_^

In the mean time unfortunately, you'll just have to put up with their immaturity!

Last edited by a moderator:
Is pooping yourself when you don't need a sign? Or chewing on stuff and getting UBER-hungry?
It sounds like something else. I replied in your topic about all the suggestions given to you. I suggest you read it.

Is pooping yourself when you don't need a sign? Or chewing on stuff and getting UBER-hungry?
Pooping yourself is definately not normal - that is something you will need to see a doctor about.

Chewing on stuff - well there could be any number of reasons for that such as nervous tension and teething.

Being hungry is normal though. You are a kid and are growing fast so your body will rip through meals and have you feeling hungry often. :)

I have had a discharge for a while but i didn't get my period yet. i am not really looking foward to it but i don't think i will ever get it.

~Reanna

furwatchi- everybody gets there period.

I got my period again today. (very unpleasent). And I am also on the verge of getting a cold. Oh Joy!

*TC101*

P.S. Less than 41 minutes to midnight where I live.

I think I am really lucky because the only cramps I get are just little ones and all i need to do is lay down for a bit and rub my belly to get rid of them :ph34r:

Today I went into my room to get my hairbrush and there was a box of 80 TAMPONS on my dressing table!!! I was like... woah 0_0

I dont know who got them for me :ph34r: It might've been my dad when he went to aldis the other day :ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back