Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There has been some question on the topic of masturbation... some of which has been removed.

Masturbation is a normal part of life. Both men AND women of many different ages engage in this activity.

Many babies and children masturbate and don't realise it. They fiddle a bit "down there" and realise that it feels good. A lot don't know what it is and would never admit to it even so.

I consider sexuality very much a part of puberty. As I have said before, puberty is not just about having periods and wet dreams there are a whole lot of physical, emotional and psychological aspects such as sexuality (feelings and exploration). Knowledge of these aspects is just as important and as knowing the what, when, where and whys or having periods.

What is masturbation? Is it the manual (i.e. by hand) stimulation of the clitoris, G-spot (inside the vagina) or penis for sexual pleasure whether it be as part of sexual activity with a partner or alone for pleasure. We all do things that make us feel good and this is one of those things.

Many people are afriad or embarrassed to talk about masturbation because it has been a taboo topic for a long time and many adults will be familiar with rumours (lies) that used to be spread around in attempt to prevent masturbation (e.g. if you masturbate you will go blind).

Here is a link from cool nurse about Masturbation

ok good..... lolzis everything genetic? (i heard your breast size gets to about your mothers from genetics) like if my mum got her period when she was say 14 id get it then??? (i acually dunno when she first got it and i dont care lolz)
My mom got hers when she was ten and I`m geting mine at age ten.

My mom got hers when she was ten and I`m geting mine at age ten.
you can never be sure. My friend's cousin's mom had her's at age ten, and now she's twelve and still hasn't had hers. Im 12 and my mom had her's when she was 11. (i still haven't had mine)

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't a women become moody if she is around someone who just started there period form the month???I know I become moody and crampy ect.. when my mom starts here period!!!

Ps...I don't have my period!!!

[SIZE=11pt]I haven't had my period yet, I haven't even started my puberty stage...and to tell you the truth, I'm not so excited about getting either. [/SIZE]

My mom says I'm late in getting these things...my neighbor's my age (well, a little older, but she's the same age), and she already has her period. (I'm 9, so...) Are there people who don't even have puberty throughout their whole lives? 'Cause if that's the case with me, I scare myself.

Oh, yeah, and by the way...if you're wondering why I'm online, read my signature. :angry: It feels relieving to be back, actually. :)

~Heartbreak~

[SIZE=11pt]I haven't had my period yet, I haven't even started my puberty stage...and to tell you the truth, I'm not so excited about getting either. [/SIZE] 

My mom says I'm late in getting these things...my neighbor's my age (well, a little older, but she's the same age), and she already has her period. (I'm 9, so...) Are there people who don't even have puberty throughout their whole lives? 'Cause if that's the case with me, I scare myself.

Oh, yeah, and by the way...if you're wondering why I'm online, read my signature. :angry: It feels relieving to be back, actually. :)

~Heartbreak~
LATE???? I didn't even had any sign (or hope) of breasts until I was ten. I still don't really have much up there :'(. I didn't want anything to do with puberty until it started. now I wish it would hurry up!!!! I feel ackward.

~Heartbreak~
Well Im 12 and don't have my period so don't worry you will go through puberty when the time comes!!!! <_< :mametchi: :ichigotchi:

Oh a women if born a women will always have her period

!!! :wub: :wub: :D :D

oh ya oncd i *censored* and there was blood in my poop so that means i had my period and im so young! im special i was made special cuz i have my period early!1

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't a women become moody if she is around someone who just started there period form the month???I know I become moody and crampy ect.. when my mom starts here period!!!

Ps...I don't have my period!!!
Women who are not on the pill or other synthetic hormones, who live together over a long period of time tend to have coordinated menstrual cycles. This is largely due to hormones secreted during menstruation which are detected by other females. It is not a conscious thing and does take some time but does tend to happen.

As far as getting moody when other people get moody... well you tell me how often people tend to stay calm when someone else in an angry mood :huh:

oh ya oncd i *censored* and there was blood in my poop so that means i had my period and im so young! im special i was made special cuz i have my period early!1
Blood in your faeces doesn't necessarily mean you've started your period. In fact if it was in your faeces and only happened once it was probably blood from an anal tear or something along those lines.

That doesnt mean you've had your period. unless the blood lasted for about three days and was continuous and it came from (uuu, nto your butt) then it wasn't your period.

That doesnt mean you've had your period. unless the blood lasted for about three days and was continuous and it came from (uuu, nto your butt) then it wasn't your period.
The blood doesn't have to come for three days. Your first period may only come as a small speckle for less than a day however, it shouln't show up in the faeces alone.

I need to stretch my hymen alot latley- ALL THE TIME!

What could this be? I hope Im on topic

I've read almost all of this topic, and I just want to say how it's pretty cool how everyone is so open up this kind of thing

:huh: :lol: :eek:

As for me...I'm completely scared........I already have dscharge and I have a feeling it's coming soon

:huh: :huh: :blink:

I'm scared of pain and I'm wayy more sensitive than the normal person. (I can't even handle eyedrops lol and Im a teenager)

Yeaaa...that tells ya something..

I get all sqeamish when ever the word blood is said, written, sheesh it was even hard to post that word just now. Whenever we have human body discussions at school I just about faint.

I doubt I'll be able to handle this :p

And I'm scared of all doctor, eye doctor, dental, etc. appointments.

Creeeeepy.

They're all waiting to get me.....I just know it.

I hate shots. I hate thinking about shots. I hate the part right before a shot. I hate the part right after a shot. I get over the feeling of a shot about after a week it has been done. I can dread shots for months...

By the way whats a depo shot? -shifty eyes- I tried looking it up on search engine but didnt really understand...something about birth control

Anyways.......a lot of people say that the period doesn't hurt, but the cramps do

Well since i faint when i see blood and I can't handle pain at all "even the stuff people would never classify as pain" then how in the world will I handle a period

which i have a feeling that its only a couple months away

starting high school soon

man i hope it doesnt happen then

what am i going to do

what am i even doing

posting this on a tama site????

Lol.

:huh: :huh: :p

By the way i think i have trypanophobia, which wikipedia says is the fear of shots. And I definitely have hemophobia. And pain-o-phobia....if that can be translated into a word....

in short:

I'm doomed.

-edit-

"You have posted a message with more emoticons that this board allows. Please reduce the number of emoticons you've added to the message"

huh. well i had to remove some of them. actually i probably had to remove over 80 of them. yes i get very emotional lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back