Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Comment Removed*
:ph34r: It's not like we're saying "Hi my name is ___ and my last name is ___ I live in ___ come make fun of me!" Personally, I'd be more comfy talking to some other girls online that live somewhere else than talk to my friend that lives in the same town that will probably blab to someone. But, of course, thats just me. :ph34r: And, if you're a guy, I thought it specifically said only girls. :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ummmmmmmm,I have a question what if u don't have anymore of that white stuff(like its gone)and u have gotten very few blood coming from u know where (like bearly any)and it has happend like one or two months ago and that happend again last week,is that having ur period or what? :(
And another one,How can I talk to my mom about these "changes" that I'm going through,cuz she has not talked to me about them and now I am in sixth grade. :angry:
My guess is that you're probably having your period. as for telling your mom, just tell her about this fourm and you think you're probably getting your period. I know it feels really weird and embarassing, but you'd be suprised on how she reacts.

i am sorry but this is sick. I dont think u should post this kind of stuff on tamatlk. Like the other people said, just ask ur moms. it is non of the other peeps biss. about ur puberty.

i am sorry but this is sick. I dont think u should post this kind of stuff on tamatlk. Like the other people said, just ask ur moms. it is non of the other peeps biss. about ur puberty.
Well, some people don't feel comfortable talking to their parents about puberty.

Also, this topic is managed by a guide. So no worries.

well people have the choice to read this or not or to post if they want. :p

Well, some people don't feel comfortable talking to their parents about puberty.Also, this topic is managed by a guide. So no worries.
I have a question.

In that other topic you asked if you could "borrow some boob" lol XD

Well I was wondering - this is to all - what the sizes of cups are. It feels a little embarrassing :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a question.In that other topic you asked if you could "borrow some boob" lol XD

Well I was wondering - this is to all - what the sizes of cups are. It feels a little embarrassing :p
A, the smallest, B, the next, C, After that, and D, the largest.

A, the smallest, B, the next, C, After that, and D, the largest.
Yeah but what I mean like exp:

It's a stupid example but here it goes:

Size Q is about the size an egg.

XD

bit embarassing but i can't find the opening where my period comes out of (i havn't ahd it yet)
yeah, I have a vague Idea were it is. I want a diagram so I can make sure I am correct, but if i asked my mom...it sounds a little perverted....

About the bra cup sizes, they relate to the difference in size between how many inches your chest is around just under your boobs, and how many inches around you are when you measure around your back and over the fullest point of your boobs. Ok, I used to measure women for part of my old job selling bras and stuff, so here is how you do it:

**Bra Sizing Class!**

Take a measuring tape(you know, the flexible kind which is measured by inches) and wrap it around your body just under your boobs. Where the loose end of the tape(near the 1 inch mark)overlaps the rest of the tape, that is your chest measurement. When pulled snugly, average measurements are between 29-40 inches. Now, take the tape again and measure around your chest just like you did the first time, but this time have it up higher so that you measure around the fullest point of your boob. The tape should not be either tight or loose this time. This is your second measurement, your cup size. Now, compare the two numbers you got. If the cup size measurement is:

* 0-1 inches larger than your chest measurement, you are an AA or an A cup

*around 2-3 inches larger you are a B, or small C cup

*around 3-4 inches larger, you are a C cup

*around 4 inches makes you about a D cup

*5+ inches makes you a full D or possibly DD

the larger your breast measurement is, the larger the cup size you are. This is all approximate, so it's always best to try on 2 different sizes of bras when you go cup bra shopping. :mametchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back