Glee

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay season 3! Glee is one of the two shows I can never miss! the other one being Survivor

I loved the Christmas episode.... it was hilarious and awesome at the same time. I can't believe it's season 3 already :0

I have yet to watch the Christmas episode but have heard that it was quite good. Looking forward to it!

I. LOVE. GLEEEEE :DDDD

But I have a piece of disapointing news. Glee is doing a Justin Bieber episode :/

I mean, Justin isn't horriblyabsolutelyunimaginably awful, but I think Glee is, well, beyond that.

Yeah, not looking forward to the Justin Bieber either but I am so excited about Glee coming back this Sunday! :)

Glee isn't doing a Justin Bieber episode, they're just singing one song ~

Who loved the Glee episode yesterday? :) Gotta love the "Thriller" dance. I'm glad we only have to wait a couple of days for the next one!

I saw the Justin Bieber episode and I thought to myself Well, Glee can only make it better because Justin Bieber already ruined it. Yeah, not a big JB fan.

Glee reminds me of this 1980's TV based on the Movie Fame. well the show is called Fame. Glee and Fame are alot alike expect Fame was singing 70's and 80's songs and Glee singing today song. lol if anyone from the 1980's remember Fame? is it like that show cause i have seen Glee before and it always reminds me of Fame lol

I heard a rumor they were going to cover "Friday" by Rebecca Black on Glee. OMG . . . -___-'

I heard a rumor they were going to cover "Friday" by Rebecca Black on Glee. OMG . . . -___-'
Oh goodness, I hope not. I've never heard the song and I plan on keeping it that way. I don't want to run the risk of getting that song stuck in my head. Ever.

On a happier note, I'm beyond excited that there's a new episode next week. :)

Season 2 is over :( , I personally thought the season finally was horrible. (All except for Britney's song, I was suprised it wasn't about Lord Tubbington)

Season 2 is over :( , I personally thought the season finally was horrible. (All except for Britney's song, I was suprised it wasn't about Lord Tubbington)
i didn't think the season finale was horrible, but it certainly wasn't as emotional as the season 1 finale. That one actually made me cry. (happy tears of course).

i only liked season one, then it got bad and it sucked.

sorry if im being a bit harsh, but everyone has a opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back