Glee

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a not-so-slight obsession.... haha

FINN IS MY MANNN! I'm going to marry him. Corey Monteith...... *Drools*

ANYWAY!

I love show choir (been a proud member for 3 years, babyy) and this show is hilarious. They don't necessarily get it all right, but it's still good :)

And my regular choir is singing "Don't Stop Believing."
I'm in my school's Girl's Ensemble and we're singing Glee's version of Keep Holding On. I'm gonna try out for the Solo :)

And the Mixed Ensemble has Don't Stop Believing.

I've yet to watch it, but my brother's friend from uni wrote the script of Glee lol.

12 DAYS.

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES..

YES.

I DON'T THINK I'VE BEEN DO EXCITED ABOUT A TV SHOW BEFORE.

:D

I've literally been freaking out at school.

The new episode....

WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, it has so much stuff that I want to see resolve! I can't WAIT for next week!

And Sue's rendition of "Vogue" is GREAT! "Will Schuster, I hate you!"~ Sue

I was literally counting down the days until the new season for two months. And I was freaking out at school yesterday waiting for the end of the day to come so I could watch Glee.

I cracked up when the dumb cheerleader was like "Did you know dolphins are just gay sharks?" xD That girl is hilarious.

Can't wait for Glee to come back on in New Zealand. Does anyon know when it's back on for us?

Glee was fantastic last night. I was a bit worried that I'd end up disappointed, but I definitely wasn't.

Madonna Vogue was... interesting. I can't decide whether or not I liked it. But I'm super looking forward to the Madonna episode next week :D

I love Kurt. "No she's dead, this is her son."

I am so excited for next week. It's really nice to be the 'Glee mood' again ! :D

kso it was good.

I lovelovelovelovelove Jonathan Groff as Jesse St. James. <3 he's super gorgeous. And he'll be here for all but one of the back nine episodes. <333

I love his voice, I love him. He, along with Idina Menzel should just join the cast already.

actually, though. They better get Kurt a boyfriend in the back nine. Definitely.

And they better close up the Tina-Artie plot line.

By the way, did you know dolphins are just gay sharks?

I liked last night's episode, because Kurt and Mercedes became Cheerios. They're my favorite friendship on the show, and the fact that they're on the same side as Sue makes me happy. I can't wait to see Kurt's boyfriend, I believe it's someone from the football team..

And it's kinda far away, but I'm also really excited to see what they name Quinn's baby.

Hmm.. It actually makes me sad that I don't like it. I mean, it's exactly the kind of thing that I should love and obsess over like so many others do.. But I just don't get the hype ):

I want to like it so badly, but they've covered some of my favourite songs and not too well, because, for me, they're strictly for rock voice, and I just can't watch it.

But, hey, I'm not gonna bash Glee or its fans. I am glad that it's opened up this type of performing to a wider audience.

O: Idina Menzel, though. That is very awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh lordy.

I am going to MARRY Cory :) [ Finn Hudson ] He. Is. Perfection.

Obivously, I love the show. It's show people making fun of themselves, which I find extremely funny. :) It's not anything like legit show choir, but it's still awesome. I described it to my uncle as "Some sex jokes, a song, some more sex jokes, maybe some insults, another song, makeout scene, and another song."

But I LOOVE that Idina is singing Pokerface on June 1st :)

Glee last night... WAS AMAZING!

The Idina/Lea duet was AMAZING! Seriously, they both have beautiful voices, and the way the arrangement for "I Dreamed a Dream" worked... I bawled my eyes out. I love the music from Les Mis, and they really did it justice. Can't WAIT for Gaga!!!

I loved when Will and Brian did Piano Man! because that is like my 2nd favourite song.

Rachel and her mom were sssso good too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back