Glee

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every Wednesday I wake up and think "GLEE!" and then I remember that it's over. ):
Me too!

I miss it.

It was my favorite, along with Grey's Anatomy, which isn't even on right now either. O:<

I can't wait until it comes back in the spring. I'm just happy I don't have to wait the whole way until fall. I think I'd die. O:

Ughhh, I've been watching the re-runs nonstop, and stalking all the Glee cast on twitter because I miss it so much..

I don't like this 'take a 5 month break' thing, not good. Wednesdays aren't any exciting anymore > :p

^ I know ): < All my Wednesday shows are taking breaks ):

I'm kinda mad that they left the Artie and Tina relationship hanging. ):

I think Kurt needs a boyfriend.

And is Santana and Brittany are like..together, that would make my day. :D I loved Brittany's comment during their five-way or something (I didn't count).

but yeah. April needs to come like now. D:

ohh yeah. I'm also pretty disappointed that the show is moving to Tuesday. Wednesdays were perfect.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glee. Is. Awesome.

It was on last night (Friday night Glee for us) (It was Friday yesterday for me) and I loved that episeode. Glee's first annual "Diva-off" I reckon Kurt should have won that. Kurt is awesome.

I love "Defying Gravity" great song. I have the Glee CD and I listen to "Defying Gravity" about 10 times a day!

It seems we're behind a bit maybe. It only just came back on for us after a few weeks. Came on in November, stopped a week before Christmas, and started up again yesterday. I love Fridays!

@ Penguins: I agree, Kurt definitely needs a boyfriend.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was on last night (Friday night Glee for us) (It was Friday yesterday for me) and I loved that episeode. Glee's first annual "Diva-off" I reckon Kurt should have won that. Kurt is awesome.
He didnt want to win, thats why he didnt hit the last note.

LOL, everyone vote - Kurt or Artie?

I say Kurt :)

*coughentercoughlol*

So. I don't watch Glee, but I have to say something. I got a pack of gum called Glee Gum and at the bottom of the package it says, "Watch Glee on FOX!" And I thought of you guys. x3 Mainly Diva. 8'D

*coughentercoughlol*
So. I don't watch Glee, but I have to say something. I got a pack of gum called Glee Gum and at the bottom of the package it says, "Watch Glee on FOX!" And I thought of you guys. x3 Mainly Diva. 8'D
OHMYGOD. I WANT GLEE GUM. OOO:

<333

Kurt, for sure. He's like the most adorable character in the whole show. <3

I love Chris to pieces.

It won't let me edit, and I feel so bad for double posting but----

GLEE WON THE GOLDEN GLOBE FOR BEST TV SERIES!!

I honestly switched on the TV as they announced The Office as a nominee and SCREAMED when Glee was announced winner.<33

Wait, it's moving to tuesdays? Nooo wednesdays were perfect!

Guys, i'm obsessed with Glee, i have the first album on my iPod and i want the second one really badly. I listen to it all the time. And, in our school chorus, we're singing Don't Stop Believin'! I'm so excited! :'D

The second Glee CD is out in NZ and I told mum I want it for my birthday when my birthday comes. My school needs a glee club

^^ I KNOW! I've been waiting for that day since the finale of the first 13.

I'm sure the back 9 will be great.

I know they're definitely trying to squeeze in more songs per episode. (8-9)

AND OHMYGOSH. THERE'S GONNA BE A WHOLE EPISODE DEDICATED TO MADONNA.

and Indina Menzel might play Rachel's biological mother. :D

IDINA MENZELLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *shot* I love her!!

I cannot WAIT for Glee to come back! I need some Artie in my life~ <3

My women's chorus is singing the mash-up of "Walkin' on Sunshine/Halo."

And my regular choir is singing "Don't Stop Believing."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back