Glee

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the boys vs girl episode, everyone seems so high xD I loved both performances. They were amazing :)

Esther, Where've you been watching it?!I can't find it anywhere here, except for clips on YouTube, of course Dx
Hulu, as Katie said. :)

It's amazing, and I love her for showing it to me.

I don't watch Glee on our main TV because I have the type of parents who don't enjoy extremely loud music and teenage pregnancy drama as much as I do. xD

WeiWei - That's because they were! Mrs Shewster's giving them over-the-counter drugs to boost their energy levels. xD

Ahh, I see :)

Thank you to Katie and Esther =D

My Mum would seriously be into it.

It's better than Brittania High, anyway, and we were excited about that when it first came on. So I reckon she'd like it.

Anything music related (unless it's my own music, weirdly), and Dad's off like a shot.

As for me, well, I love it <3

Ahh. I'm only like ten minutes into the new one. When Mr. Shoe :) starts singing the Thong Song. I kinda find his rapping awkward. It doesn't sound like him.

I want Puck to sing. And Kurt. And Emma. And Terri. :)

And Sue, ohmygod, Sue!

Edit; good god. Sweet Caroline is beautiful. Ahh. More drama. <3

Re-edit; this was the most perfect episode ever. Emma sounds fabulous!

Last edited by a moderator:
My friend showed me an episode of Glee like last week.

I just bought the first season, I love watching it. And ohmygosh Kurt is my favorite, I loove his single ladies dance!

So I just recently became a Glee fan.

Glee. Tomorrow night.

:D

ohmygod glee.

I'm very excited for Defying Gravity. I've been waiting FOREVER.

I LOVED TONIGHT'S EPISODE!

The diva-off was SO AMAZING!

I'm definitely like Kurt, and have so much Wicked stuff it's not even funny.

So tonight was great for me, because I love Wicked! Oh, and Artie. I'm new to the show, though, so I still have some catching up to do.

GLEE TONIGHT!

I love Thursdays!

And I love watching Glee in HD.

It just makes it feel better, not that it really does anything. xD

I was away & missed the new episode!

I'm watching it tomorrow. I hope it's good :)

I like Kurt and Puck and Quinn. Definitely my favorite.

But Lea Micheke is amazing. I'm just not sure how much I like Rachel.

I'm in LOVE with Artie. He's just such a cutie pie-- not to mention his awesome voice.

I also like Kurt, though not as much as Artie.

I love Rachel's voice, but as a character, I dislike her most of the time.

I can't believe that next week is the last episode until Februray (I think?)

I loved yesterday's episode. I'm so glad that Will found out that Terri's not pregnant, and I want them to split up.

I still adore Kurt :D

I can't believe that next week is the last episode until Februray (I think?)I loved yesterday's episode. I'm so glad that Will found out that Terri's not pregnant, and I want them to split up.

I still adore Kurt :(
Until April ):

Haha, I was arguing with this guy in my class, cause he said Artie was better than Kurt, but I'm like "KURT'S THE BEST EVERRERRERR"

Yesterday's episode was probably the most drama-y episode, but it was amazing :)

I can't believe that next week is the last episode until Februray (I think?)I loved yesterday's episode. I'm so glad that Will found out that Terri's not pregnant, and I want them to split up.

I still adore Kurt :marumimitchi:
I was yelling at my tv, "Will! Kick her to the curb!"

It's obvious that he and Emma belong together!

Every Wednesday I wake up and think "GLEE!" and then I remember that it's over. ):

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back