Glee

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Dream On" was so awesome too!

But my favorite was Rachel and Shelby. I've always loved that song... I'm SO glad Glee decided to perform it!

And I knew she was Rachel's mom. There's no way to think otherwise!

But my favorite was Rachel and Shelby. I've always loved that song... I'm SO glad Glee decided to perform it!And I knew she was Rachel's mom. There's no way to think otherwise!
The duet was amazing. Last night's episode was so great! :D

I'm SOOOOO glad they switched out Funk and Theatricality. <3

Now I don't have to wait so long for Gaga. <3

I love the previews.

And the stripped down acousticy feel Pokerface with Menzel and Michele is going to be AMAZING.

And Bad Romance, just for the costumes <3

Quinn's = <3

But I'm also super excited for Bohemian Rhapsody, which apparently Groff will sing (!!!!), in Journey. That makes me so happyyy~

I loved last night's, it wasn't my favorite but it was still reeeeeally good. I loved the costumes!

...."She changes costumes faster than Britt changes sexual partners" and "What is your problem, Finn? It's just a moist towelette!" <-- were my favorite Kurt lines ;D

I loved last night's, it wasn't my favorite but it was still reeeeeally good. I loved the costumes!...."She changes costumes faster than Britt changes sexual partners" and "What is your problem, Finn? It's just a moist towelette!" <-- were my favorite Kurt lines ;D
Yeah, those lines made me laugh as well. As for the second one, Kurt seemed so serious, it was just so funny!

I have always wanted to watch Glee, but my parents keep on saying 'No.'

I seen the commercials, Madonna and Lady GaGa. It seems awesome.

The finale was epically mindblowing.

The combination of Bohemian Rhapsody and Quinn giving birth was like asdfghjkl. And then, the fact that Sue voted for them...kind of made me want to jump.

^

Agreed. Journey and Queen in one episode? Pretty awesome. I totally knew that Sue voted for them too.

The season one finale was AMAZING!

I loved the tender moment between Rachel and Finn right before they started singing "Faithfully".

It's too bad they made Olivia Newton John seem like such a jerk!

But yay Josh Groban!!!! At least he said they had heart!

A Journey and Queen finale. Oh my lord, what has the world come to? All I can say is, I'm glad I'm probably doing something next Monday because the thought of this makes me want to die.

Sorry, all Glee lovers, but I have said it so many times:

You. Do. Not. Cover. Journey. Songs. For. Any. Reason. Whatsoever. Ever.

Their songs are honestly some of those songs that are sacred, where Steve Perry and only Steve Perry should sing them, and that is a fact.

Finn singing Faithfully. A beautiful song, way too big for him.

Before I upset any more people, I'll finish it here. But I could go on about this for hours.

Oh, I loved the finale.Yes Sir made me cry.

Quinn made me cry.

Finn made me cry.

Somewhere Over the Rainbow made me cry.

OhWowIWasAMessAfterWatchingIt..
Same here, I was also a mess, everything made me cry. Glad i wasn't the only one.

I was so happy that Rachel's mom adopted Quinn's baby. And she named her Beth, too. :)

Josh Groban was a plus. I'm glad he wasn't a complete jerk like the other 2 judges were. :)

Season two just started last week for us. I loved the Madonna episode!

WAH! ♥

Glee is amazing. I can relate to it a lot because I'm part of a high school show choir. :hitodetchi:

Heard from a little birdie that Glee is being nominated for Teen Choice Awards (5 of them!). No surprise there. :D We should mobilize and vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back