Gotchi Guy's Tamagotchi log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm dissapointed...

Ryan grew to become a Kuromametchi.This is my 3rd one in 6 generations.The ONLY boy characters I have ever had are Mametchi and KuroMametchi. ;)

Anyway,he plays the harp and his band members,Louis and David evolved.David became a Togetchi and Louis became a Tosakatchi.

They got in first audition and are now ranked 6th with 88,783,726 fans.Eruption likes Asian music which is good because maybe that means a new trophy. :blink:

I realy,realy,realy wish there was a Growth Chart for the Music Star.I could get tamagotchi's I actualy want(not that KuroMametchi isen't a good character).Like,how cool would it be to get a Kutchipatchi?

BTW,Ryan's toy is a U.F.O,I will list all the toy's I have...

Toys

U.F.O

Pirate Ship

Dinosaur

Panda

Mirror

Dress

Robot

Last edited by a moderator:
Friday,April.30th

Terribly sorry I haven't been posting.ALOT of good news though. :huh:

Well first Ryan is happily married now but more about that later,he has been good and won me a Pop trophy and an Asian trophy.That means I only need Latin and Hip hop. :D

He is 5 and skills are 971/999/999.Now for the awesome part...he married a Makiko and I watchet them have the egg blah blah blah and when it was about to hatch I closed my eyes and put my Tama screen flat on the lounge and for about a minute i'm like "Please get a girl Tama,Please get a girl Tama!" and I got awesome luck! I did!

Now,i'm gonna try super hard NOT to get Mimitchi,i'm going to raise Original the highest,as I have never done that with a female,as for my baby,her name is June.

Now,i'm off to check if the TZ Growth chart is finished!

Friday,May.1st

Hey.

Nothing has happened much,June will be leaving tomorrow.All of Ryan's stats are 999,that is all that realy happened,oh and I bought a Mocha Costume :( .

Sunday,May.3rd

Hey guys.I didn't post yesterday 'cause nothing much happened.Anyway,June's stats are 315/333/410 and she likes Pop music.Miss.Frill gaver her a doll house,she is a Hitodetchi.

She plays the bass drum and her toy is a mirror.I hope she becomes a Ringotchi because the could possibly lead to a character other than Mimitchi. :angry:

I plan to raise her stats soon,I want them all to be 400.

Tuestay,May,5th

Hi guys.

Sadly,June morphed into Mimitchi this morning.Her band members consist of a Kunoitchi,which is Thu and a Tosakatchi,John.

She failed her 1st audition and her stats are 483/542/557,I think I failed because of Tone. :lol:

The Music Star is excellent,but it's limits of characters isen't.I mean come on! Mimitchi is the only female character I seem to get! I wish Bandai were a bit more creative.June's stress is 0.

Don't get me wrong at all,I enjoy the Music Star but I might get a Tamagotchi Colour,they seem cool.

But for now,Music Star. ;)

Wednesday,May.6th

Hey all. :D

June still hasen't had a succesful audition.Her skill points are now 665/640/736.I can't believe she hasen't made it in with such high stats. :angry:

June also turned 3 and to celebrate,I bought her some tasty meals from the shop. ;)

Her stress is 0 and she is at her base weight,there she goes now,practising again :lol: .

Sorry there wasen't much to post,c'ya guys!

Friday,May.8th

June made it in! she finaly passed! she likes Latin music and is ranked 4th with 172,847,745 fans.

Vortex is an excellent band,I bet that these guys will win a Latin award leaving me with only one left.

June has also got some good stats,they are now 7555/824/829.I'm not sure if I want June to have a boy or a girl,maybe another girl would be nice,i'm getting used to all these Mimitchi's.

As you have probably guessed,I am not fond of the 'sing a song' game.I find it boring and it takes to long to finish but it is OK at times,Music Notes is fun but Sound Block! that is awesome! I can't remember the last time I lost at it!

Saturday,May.9th

Yo.

June is now ranked 3rd and is 4 years old,she still likes Latin music and now has 250,036,324 fans.

June has alot of meals,including fried chicken and her stats have improved,they are now 825/920/908.I think she might be able to get married today. :)

Now,let's let June talk!

June:Hi guys! i'm the coolest Mimitchi ever! I wanna marry a big strong Mametchi and I think my owner wants me to have another girl but I want to have a boy!

Monday,May.11th

Hey all.

Sorry I didn't post.June managed to reach stats all 999 and won a Latin award.She grew up and married a Kutchipatchi,they had a baby boy.Tony...

Tony is a Kutchitamatchi.He has a karoake set and his toy is a pirate ship.He likes Latin music.His stats are 312/415/405.I'm so eager to see what Miss.Frill brings him!

Hopefully,Miss.Frill will bring me the tamagotchi toy because that is something both male and female Tama's like.

Fingers crossed Tony won't become a KuroMametchi,or a Kikitchi.

Tuesday,May.12th

Miss Frill gave Tony a train,how cool.

Tony's skills are now 413/436/408 and he has 0 stress.Tony weighs 15 pounds and enjoys beating Hitodetchi's at the Pre-school minigame. <_<

Tony should evolve late tonight or tommorow,I am crossing my fingers that he becomes a Nonopotchi,they are like extremely rare,I have never read a log where someone has got one.

These are the top 5 characters I want Tony to become,in order:

1.Kutchipatchi

2.Androtchi

3.Tosaktchi

4.Togetchi

5.Shimashimatchi

Wednesday,May.15th

Tony evolved into a Kikitchi.

Tony has a band called Lucky,in the band is a Hinotamatchi named Dino and a Chamametchi named Elaine.

The teacher gave Tony an Acordian.His stats are 577/535/532.

Thursday,May.16th

Sup.

Tony's stats have improved and I have done the school minigame a few times.Rythm is his highest stat.

I hope Lucky becomes a succesful band just like all of my previous bands,and I hope Tony likes Hip Hop at some time.

Not mutch else to mention,sorry :angry: .

Friday,May.15th

Oh my gosh...Tony evolved into KuroMametchi.This is REALY annoying now.

Anyway,Dino evolved into a Dorotchi and Elaine became a Makiko.They got an "x" from Gulasantchi.

Tony's stats are 642/700/734.This is my fourth KuroMametchi,I realy need some help on getting new characters,i'll make a topic in "Help for new Tamagotchi pet owners" and you guys can help me out. :D

Saturday.May.16th

Good news.

OK,before I get into the good news I'll tell you about Tony,he's stats are 690/724/762.He has 30 stress because I "accidently" woke him.He is also 3 years old.

Just to let people know,i'm aiming for an oldie on the 10th Generation,preferably a girl so I can get Dango Obatchi but Rextchi looks good to. :wacko:

Good news! I've heard alot of people say this and I *think* I may have figured out a way to get characters.Well,here goes:

I know Shimashimatchi is gotten from training rythm the highest,but I've done that so many times! but I was wrong! it has to be 100 in front of all the other stats! example.

Petitchi(M)100/100/200-->Kuribotchi200/200/203-->Kikitchi300/300/300-->Shimashimatchi400/510/400.

I'm sure this will work.I've got Generation 9 to try it then Oldie here I come!

Sunday,May.17th

I'm so excited! but i'll get to that later!

Tony is 4 years old and Lucky made thier Pro Debut.They all recieved 10000GP and are ranked 2nd,Tony still hasen't got his paycheck from Guitartchi but it is only early. :pochitchi:

Since Tony is almost of marrying age I'll tell you who I want,if Tony mates and has a boy,I will aim for Shimashimatchi or Togetchi.If he recieves a girl,Sebiretchi or Violetchi.Actualy,any girl besides Mimitchi!

By the way,Tony had a nice play with his pirate ship this morning.This is why i'm excited...

BECAUSE I READ SO MANY LOGS AND THE TACTIC I MENTIONED YESTERDAY MUST WORK!!!

So,if I keep one of my skill points 100+ away I should get a new character.Here is what i'll try to do.

Female

Petitchi(F):300/300/300 Tamatchi/Hitodetchi:400/400/400 Ringotchi/Chamametchi/Itchigotchi:400/500/400...

Male

Petitchi(M):300/300/300 Kutchitamatchi/Kuribotchi:400/400/400 Kikitchi/Hinotamatchi/Nonopotchi:400/500/400...

I'm betting this tactic will work.I'll be so happy if I get a new character.Even if I get like a character I don't like much such as Tosakatchi i'll still be jumping around the house.

Don't feel bad Mimitchi and KuroMametchi fans.You could just say...i'm moving on :lol: .

Last edited by a moderator:
Monday,May.18th

Tony is 5 :) .

Yup,but he still can't marry.Guitartchi bought a massive 1000000GP pay.Also,all of Tony's stats are 999/999/999.I'm still dying to find out if my tactic will work.I Oh I forgot to mention...

There is this excellent female growth chart by a member on TZ but it is not posted on the charts board yet! it says I have to take average care to get a Violetchi,I realy want her.Can't wait!

Tuesday,May.19th

Tony married an Onputchi and had a baby girl.

I am going to name the girl Jane.I hope she becomes a Violetchi,the chart says you can only get Violetchi's on odd generations and she is going to be generation 9.

Tony is rich,he has about 2000,000,000GP.I hope he his kind enough to give some to Jane.It'll just be Jane tomorrow.Tony's stats are all 999 which is an awesome achievement.

Wednesday,May.20th

Tony left Jane.She is a Tamatchi and her stats are 307/313/449.I am taking average care of her.

Miss Frill gave her a skateboard and her stress level is 2.I hope she becoems a Ringotchi!

Latest posts

Back