Gotchi Guy's Tamagotchi log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Friday, March. 12th

OK,I know I didn't post,but people can be busy.Anyway,I married Angela to a Magitchi and I named the Magictchi "Cigam" because it's magic spelt backwards and it sounds cool=].

The first child,an Ahirukutchi,I will name John.The Belltchi,second child,I will name Bell and the final child,a Mattaritchi,Terry.

They have 30% bonds and I am aiming for a Rosetchi to get the final Gotchi King family.

Sunday, March. 15th

Hey guys.

The Draco's just woke up and they are yawning their little heads off :angry: .I expect them to evolve into teenagers today,their so cute.

Yesterday I got a new mouse for the computer and I like it way more than my other one.My other mouse's left click button was so stiff.This one is a Logitech.

There is no Music Stars in stock which is realy dissapointing.Oh well,gotta keep on looking!!

I'll post again soon!

Evolution hasen't happened yet.I don't think I mentioned this before but the triplets have 50% bonding and are the Sociable family.

Hey guys! GUESS WHAT!!!!!???

I GOT A MUSIC STAR!!!! It all happened when I saw one in the shop,the second last Rock City design.And i'm like "Mum,can you layby this please!" and then she said "Well,I guess i'll buy it."I'm so grateful!!!

I used the Music Star tab to tab up my V5.5(Bye Draco's :( ). So now,I have a little girl named Deborah with a stress level of 18. Her instrument is a drum set and her toy is a dress.I purchased a meal which is caleld Loco Moco.My bro will be so happy when he finds out! he's got the Scarlet Rythm design.

Deborah's stats are 16/12/12 I am no good at Music Notes but love Sound Block! i'm going to get Rythm the highest and see which character I get,hopefully a Sebiretchi.

I'll post when she becomes a child!

Little Deborah is fast asleep with her future set...

So Deborah met my brother's tama,Jacob and they are pretty good friends.Deborah likes Jacob so much that she gave her hard to achieve orange.

You might of figured it out but yes,I plan to marry Deborah to Jacob.I realy hope my brothers Tama becomes Androtchi because he hates them!!!

I made an account on Music City but it keeps logging me in as a guest,if anyone could help me please PM me.I hope Deborah becomes a Sebiretchi.I already know how to get the stress down to 0,you gotta let them play with their toy but it also gradually decreases there skill points,Deborah's are high at the moment but I don't want to wake the little darling.

I realy like Deborah,it's as if she was my daughter(young kid wishing for a dughter already,hehe!) I like taking excellent care of her.

Miss Fril visited her a few hours ago and Deborah met a friend,a Tamatchi and they played jump rope.Deborah,hopeless as she was,realy enjoyed it.

I realy like telling you about Deborah's life! i'll post tomorrow guys!

Monday, March. 16th

Deborah and Jacob are both 3 friends in the friends list and have been changing their music genre alot.Currently,Deborah likes hip hop music.

They are due to evolve today or possibly tomorrow and I love how it only takes 24 hours for it to evolve :lol: .

These are Deborah's stats-87/106/96.Not bad eh? a few minutes ago she started practising with her drum set and after 10 minutes I praised her,and she got all happy and then started playing again.So I have NO IDEA how long you are supposed to let them practise,can someone PLEASE PM me if you know how long?

I want Deborah to become a Ringotchi and I want my bro's tama Jacob to be a Hinotamattchi!

C'ya soon1

Tuesday, March. 17th

Hiya!

Something wierd happened to Deborah,when I woke up she was an Itchigotchi and i'm like "What the!" so I guess they can evolve in their sleep,woh.

So she hasen't got inrolled at Music School yet but has betetr stats,which are 153/179/156.I try to keep rythm the highest and she likes Asian music now.Her lover,Jacob whom she is now four faces in the friends list with,became a Kikitchi.Good for them :D .

I finaly got the hang of Music City and Deborah has her own feature CD and is level 3.I when to this shop called Gotchi Guitar nd it has all the instruments-even singing robots!

Wednesday, March. 18th

Cool news,Deborah made some new friends and formed a band.I have only managed to beat the Music School game once but her two friends are a Ringotchi named Elaine and a Hinotamatchi named Loius.

She is now four happy faces with Jacob and is due to evolve into an adults tomorrow.The teacher gave me a guitar and Elaine and Loius have guitars and Deborah is sticker with her drum set.

I named the band Ultra and they like Pop music.Deborah had likes rock n' roll at some stage ;) .

Thursday, March. 19th

Thats it! i'm turning the sound of when I go to bed because Dborah is driving me crazy XD.

At 2.00AM in the morning I hear the evolution sound.She is a Mimitchi and Jacob became a Mametchi! what a perfect couple! oh and Deborah's band evolved-Elaine became a Maidtchi and Loius a Dorotchi.

So I went to away and they said bye to their teacher and they had their pro debut.They lost but they only got one x.I hope I make it in soon!

At the moment,Deborah likes Pop music.I'll post more later!

Friday, March. 20th

What up to my TT'rs.

Deborah is now best friends with Jacob and they have both had their fair share of of failed auditions but it's always the Gulasantchi! he always give us an "x" and they work their heart out! but the good thing is no busking yet.

Deborah has liked Pop music for a while and...oh! Deborah turned 3! I just asked my brother if we can marry them now but he said"no sorry,Jacob's still 2."

Deborah can't use her Rock CD or her Jazz CD and I don't know why.Maybe she has to like that type of music genre.

I saw a post binary had made and it said going to Music School often increases the chance of having a succesful audition,thanks again binary!

Post again soon!

Saturday, March. 21st

I realized Deborah and Jacob weren't of the highest friend level so after a lot of connecting they became lovers but cannot marry.They have four smiling faces on the friends list.

Well,Deborah passed her audition but is still coming 999th,her fans have increased though and she has had a few succesful concerts.I am mainly going to focus more on the band thing next generation.

When i was looking through tamazone,I saw that one of your band members can marry you,how interesting :D .

I'm guessing at the age of 4 or 5 that Deborah and Jacob can marry.They are just the perfect couple.Finaly,Deborah changed her music genre this morning.She likes rock n' roll!

I hope Deborah has two baby boys although my brother disagrees with me.

C'ya guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
Tuesday, March. 24th

Sorry I didn't post,so much happened!

Deborah got in the audition and ended up being ranked 3rd before she married Jacob and had two baby boys,Emmet and Robert.

Robert(my boy) is a Kutchitamatchi and he plays the guitar and has a toy robot.His pre-school teacher gave him a panda which he dosen't like.He is 0 years old and likes rock n' roll with 163/662/201 stats.

He is having a shower,it's cool how it shows your previous tamagotchi in "memory".

Later!

Wednesday, March. 25th

Yo ^_^ .

Robert evolved into a Kikitchi and he likes R & B music but before he liked asian.I hope the teacher knocks on his door soon,I am anxious to start a band! I will call them "Boost".

I know it seems as I am logging him.i'm not but I just like to mention him,Emmet my bro's tama evolved into a Kikitchi as well.I hope they don't both become Mametchi's,my bro would be dissapointed.

Well,now i'm off to look at the project zone on tamazone and see what Kikitchi's evolve into,later!

Thursday, March. 26th

I have been eagerly awaiting Robert's evolution to an adult.Though,he hasen't evolved yet and he has been 2 years old for like a couple of hours! it is so annoying!

My brothers tama evolved into Togetchi,he seemed happy about that.I forgot to tell you,the teacher knocked on his door,gave him a saxophone and I sent him off to school.He met a Nonopotchi named Toby and a Chamametchi named Penny,he was won the game alot so hopefully they have a strong bond. :)

I hope to win some awards with Robert this generation,he currently likes rock n' roll and just started practicing for like the one millionth time today :D .

Before,Deborah gave Robert 8000GP(which was very nice) and a delicous plate of pasta.

Post when Robert evolves!

Friday, March. 27th

Hey guys,good news :eek: .

Alot has happened since yesterday,where do I start...

OK,while I was eating dinner yesterday,I had totaly given up on Robert evolving but I heard the little tingle ran over and I was so happy to see a KUROMAMETCHI bouncing around!

I went to school with him and Penny morphed into a Memetchi and Toby morphed into a Togetchi,they got in on their first audition. Robert is coming 5th and has 66,665,507 fans.Boost is doing good!

Guitartchi came with 700000GP so now I have heaps and Robby has so many meals now! I bought a wig for him before and it was a one use item :( .

His stats are 458/476/635 and he likes Rock n' Roll.Hopefully I'll win an award!

Sunday, March.29th

Hi,Robby was coming 2nd but now he is coming 4th.

Robbie's stats are 660/708/947 and he likes R&B Music.Guitartchi payed him 1000000GP this morning so now Robby has 6710280GP.

I purchased a cap,jeans and a skirt for Robby and I am not going to let him use it because they could be one use items,and he turned 4 today.

My brothers ban won an award for Rock N' Roll and he was rubbing it in :( .He looks awesome on the guitar and this morning he was playing with his robot for a little too long and I gave him a time out.I don't want his skill points to dicrease!

C'ya soon!

Tuesday, March. 31st

Hey guys,Robby won two awards and is coming 1st.He won an R&B award and a Rock N' Roll award. ^_^

He is happily married to Kunoitchi and had a baby boy. :p I plan to call him Benjamin and I am going to marry it to my brothers baby girl,Sky.

Robby's Original levle is 999 and all is stats are well over 700,he is doing much better than Deborah.

Guitartchi also gave him a great deal of money and he is pretty rich,he has a stereo!

That's all for bow,post tomorrow !.^.^~

Wednesday, April. 1st

Hi.Bad news...I dropped my Music Star on my pavement so I guess I can't be logging anymore,it was fun.....

[SIZE=21pt]APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Hehe,bet you got scared didn't you? [/SIZE] :)

OK,i'm so happy because Benjamin became a Kuribotchi and the pre-school teacher gave him a mirror! I only have girls toys besides the robot! Miss.Frill is so slack!!!!

Benjamin is going to marry my brother's tama, Bianca.Benny plays the Mega drum set and selfish Robert woulden't even give him a GP.His stat's are 341/235/258 weighing 10 pounds and no stress.

I hope he becomes a Nonpotchi.Or a Hinotamatchi,just anything besides a Kikitchi. :lol:

Friday, April.4th

Sup people :D .

My cute little Benjamin has evolved into a Hinotamatchi,pretty cool.His favourite music genre is Rock n' Roll. His stats are 362/321/329.

I hope he becomes a Simasimatchi because their cool ;) .Hopefully the teacher will give him a good instrument.That would be cool :D .

Not much else to tell you about,his soon-to-be wife morphed into an Itchigotchi!

Latest posts

Back