GROUP HATCHING COME ITS AWSOME

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i wont have to postpone it its still on thursday thats friday for you tamahonray i hopr more ppl can join :( ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D THIS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME :(

Last edited by a moderator:
YAY! alright! i marked 1pm on friday the 18th on my calendar.. thats 3 more days! cant wait! i decided im gonna start mine over again instead of waiting for it to have a baby, cause i paused mine for 2 days straight. i will see if i can get a few more people to join ;)

so is this sort of like a group log?

cool ;)

good my tama right now on my v3 (the one who's baby will be part of the group hatching) is a bill right now :p witch i am really disappointed cause i hate bill but the match maker should come tomorrow that just in time for the group hatching :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D THIS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME YEAH :gozarutchi:

Awsoome :p

i can probs start my v3 too! if i have batteries. Then we can have lyk the same version and a v6. :mimitchi: :lol:

I hope i ddont miss it or anything...

i will try not too. if something comes up i will pm you\

mmkay?

-tamahonay ;)

I just added it up and i think its actually 11am tomorrow for me..

cause its lyk 7 hours difference.

i think

ahhh well

:S

OMG its less than a day away :rolleyes:

its pretty exciting

my v6 died today so im gonna restart it tomorrow at 11am.

I think i will use my v4 or v3 too :eek:

cant waaait!

-tamahonay :lol:

I am so existed to day's the day the group hatching. YEAH :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D i can't wait.The match maker's coming today.I cant wait. Oh my v3 is a bill this is so unfair my v2 just turned into a maskutchi but it wont be able to have a baby in time :gozarutchi: :ph34r:

YAY its 50 mins away!

How old is you v3? im getting ready to start my music star and v3 :gozarutchi: :lol: :D :D :D :D :D

I hope i get a boy and a girl...

what are you gonna name your baby tama?

There is only 30mins left :gozarutchi:

hmmm

i have no idea what im gonna call my tama's when they hatch...

wow its um less than 10 mins...

gozarutchisawsome where are you?

please dont bail out on meee :gozarutchi:

well i'm ready to hatch my tamas.

just 3minutes left.

and if im lyk the only one doing it... thats pretty sad...

oh wait 2mins :gozarutchi:

ok im setting my time and date....

birthdaaaay...

and usernamee!

now for the long wait...

I dunno what to call them!

i am doing it to don't forget and it just started i am ready to have my baby i have ben hold on to the match maker for a while now its time to say yes ohh she wants me to marry a i think its called mimiyotchi i am pressing yes theres the firworks and omg its a girl yes

i am calling mine ummmmmm how about candy i cant wait tell the one i have now leave's :gozarutchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
YAY they hatched!!!!

i got two lil boys!

ima gonna name them...

hmmmm...

I'll call the v3 Nate

aaand

my music star... CHUCK!

hahaha

your tama will evolve faster cause you restarted yours mine will be two day younger they still hatched the same time just her parents will stay with her then she will evolve

awwwwwww candy is sucha cute name! :gozarutchi: my v3 pattern is lyk candies

LOL :lol:

I totally forgot how fun v3's are! haha

thats ok if mine is a bit older than urs

Its still fun!

ima gonna play some games with my tamas

and get some moneyyy hehehe :gozarutchi:

i like the name nate and chuck they sound cute my v3 pattern is frogs i lost it for a long time but i found it and started it over again and now i have candy shes still with her dad his name is josh he's a bill i hope candy turns into a memetchi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back