GROUP HATCHING COME ITS AWSOME

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Chuck will evolve todaay

I've been playing heaps of games cause i want him to be a good care character :p

what has candy evolved into?

v3's take 2 days to turn into adults, dont they?

Nate has 5 training bars :D yay!

are you adding your v2 once its had a baby?

i don't know if it will have a baby the match maker comes when there 6 year's old so she would have come yesterday but she didn't and my friend he has a v2 and he turned into a maskutchi and the match maker didn't come to him so his tama died it was weird :p

Chuck is a kuchipatchi!!!!!!!! :) :lol: :lol:

MY FIRST EVER KUTCHIPATCHI!!!!!! :lol:

yayness!woooo hoooo!

hahaha

excited much... LOL

oh so the matchmaker didnt come.. did you try changing the time?

that usually works for me ;)

awww i love mizutamatchi's!i wish i could see it..

ahh well :p

aww chuck is a kuchipatchi i had one of those on my v3 it married my bros tama (she was a ponyichi) and what time would you change it to :huh:

the times for the matchmaker are ....

10:30am

3:00pm

7:00pm

just set you clock one minute before any of these times, wait for a minute and the matchmaker SHOULD come :)

is candy a teen yet?

Nate(the v3) has 6 training bars

he is 2yrs old

and weighs 54LB's.. is that over weight for a tam?

i hope not...

Ive been paying so much attention to Chuck i have totally forgotten about Nate.. he will probably be a maskitchi.. i hate those ones. I've gotten used to them though, cause i get them so much. :p

Chuck :huh:

Nate B) <--what Nate is going to be :D

How many different version tama's do you have?

i had a v1 (but i dropped him in the bath..)

i had a v2 (i let my brother borrow him but he wanted to see if he could swim.. B) )

i have a v3

i have a v4

a v5

aaaaand

a music star! :huh:

i havnt doubled up on any versions.

Nate now has 7 training bars :p hopefully thats enough to let him be an average care character :)

ohh yeaah, Chuck failed at band auditions :D

oh well the match maker came and my drake(my tamas name)had a baby girl but i wanted it to be a boy cause then candy and him could marry and have kid's but now they can't :( oh i am sorry to hear chuck failed and does your v4 or v5 work if so why don't you start them up again they could have bin in the group hatching i had a v4.5 but i put it where i always would when i went to sleep and the next day she was gone :( and he had a baby girl i bet my brother's had something to do with this i got another v4.5 for my birthday but for some reason it stopped working i tried to replace the battery's but it didn't work and i had a v5 but i left it at a party they where so young why well candy turned into a teen she's a nikatchi i wanted her to become a patopatatchi but you can't have everything so i am going to post about the new baby i haven't named it yet cause her dad hasn't left but i need to think well bye :D

hmm im thinking whether i should start up my v4.. v4's are my fav version... uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum i dunno i'll tyhink about it

i saved Nate from dieing yesterday... and now he's asleep with a few poops and he's sick

i am DEF getting a maskitchi :D ew.

I've been playing with Chuck, trying to get him to get really good at music so he passes band ausitions :p

i just want him to be 6yrs old already! :p

he cant marry any of his band mates cause theyre all boys. btw theyre band is called big boyz! haha

i think i will start my v4 yer i will. at 7pm i will :p (your time)

hopefully i will meet ya here at 7 :)

i will try to be there. i named my tamagotchi's baby her name is eve i wish it was a boy eve has already taken her nap so she will change soon :D

Nate evolved into a kurokotchi! yay! he isnt a maskitchi! YAY!

I love kurokotchi's they remind me of baby duckies :angry: Nate is 3yrs old.

Chuck passed band auditions! he has 9,917,224 tama fans! wow.. thats so cool! :unsure: Chuck is 4yrs old.

I'll hatch my v4 2 hrs :angry: :angry:

she is a marutchi she will change vary soon. candy will change tomorrow she will probably be a gozarutchi cause i took such bad care of her. and this is the first time i didn't want a gozarutchi i want her to become a memetchi or furawatchi or maybe a mametchi. but those r all good care characters which i didn't take good care of her

oh my brother found his v4.5 and we put some batteries in it then pressed download and i was a kujakutchi but its weird the teacher never came and he can't go to preschool so he prob wont get a job :D

im agonna hatch my tama soon i just have to do something first :D

sorry for the delay im trying to find some batteries i'll be a few minutes

sorry :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back