GROUP HATCHING COME ITS AWSOME

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
okey the egg is bopping on the screen

i think it will be a BOY

beeeeeeeep and it is a

GIRL!

yay!

ima call her Sandy :D

awww she's super cute!

im going to aim to get a memetchi or mimitchi :)

aww sandy and candy haaha i just realised that! LOL :D

awww sandy tell me when she changes ok eve will change soon

please be a propellerthci

please be a propellertchi

please be a propellertchi

please oh please oh please :D

Sandy got sick for the first time.. all better now and she did her first poopy :p

Chuck just got a letter with a loveheart in it :D

and nate is pretty boring.. as usual.

i love the game jump rope :) i win every time :D

i have to go now i am watching a movie see you later i will post back and tell you what candy turned into and what eve turned into tell me what sandy turns into ok bye :D

byebyee Sandy is asleep, im going for now i'll post what Sandy turns into laterrr bvyebye

yessssssssss yeah :D allright yess :unsure: eve is a propellertchi yeah hooray yes :lol: candy is going to change soon i cant wait please be a memetchi candy please :p

im not allowed on tamatalk anymore, im on it too much apparently.. i might be allowed on it in a few weeks. :D

byee :(

this stinks :) well i will just post for the ppl who look at me group hatching my v3 candy is the same type you have and my v2 was a flying squid thing but i had to give it back to my friend candy had a baby girl her name will be sandy candy and sandy hahahaha :gozarutchi: but i got a v6 yeah she's a chamametchi right now but she'l be a furawatchi soon

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back