GUESS WHAT! Babies Can't Connect?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back in August 2004 The first batch of V1's weren't able to connect as babies, trust me I had two back then from those days. They later changed it when newer color batches came out. Basicly this is what I said:
Very First Egg designs Releaseed of the V1-Couldn't connect as babies

Second Egg Designs Released of the V1- Could connect as babies

If the rumor is about a V2 or a V3 then no that isn't true. V2 and V3 can connect as babies.
You are soooooooooooooo right! I had one and I could'nt connect with my friends until I was a toddler!

Thanks thats why it was not conecting because mines was a baby and the other was a teenager.

who ever said that is * removed *

Last edited by a moderator:
My v4 babies connected, it is totally not true!

tamablues :mimitchi:

People have been saying that you cannot connect with another tama if one of them (or both) are babies... i tried it last night and i had a baby and an adult, so i tried connecting them together, AND IT WORKED!!!! So all of the rymors that said that babies cant connect they can... go ahead and try it!!!!!!!!

-Me Forever!!

AKA LILYGIRL :mimitchi:
Both babies can connect

lol, i just connected my two babies, like, 5 minutes ago, and i didn't even read this. thaz so weird!

Very First Egg designs Released of the V1-Couldn't connect as babies.
Yes they could. My friend had one and I connected a V2 to it. My friend's V1 was a baby at the time.

tama*chic*101 :D

People have been saying that you cannot connect with another tama if one of them (or both) are babies... i tried it last night and i had a baby and an adult, so i tried connecting them together, AND IT WORKED!!!! So all of the rymors that said that babies cant connect they can... go ahead and try it!!!!!!!!

-Me Forever!!

AKA LILYGIRL ;)
i knew that cause I dun it b4 ^_^

i have also heard rumors that you can not connect in bright light. i have experienced it before. my friend and i were out side at a park trying to connect with our V3 tamagotchis but it did not work :mellow: well thats all for now! -Hunnybunny13

i have also heard rumors that you can not connect in bright light. i have experienced it before. my friend and i were out side at a park trying to connect with our V3 tamagotchis but it did not work :angry: well thats all for now! -Hunnybunny13
That's true. My friend and I had our tamas at school and the sun was really bright. We tried connecting but it kept failing. When we did it in shade it worked.

yes thay can i connetcted with a baby and a 3 year old and it

worked with my v4

my profiles

v4

mario

2gen

o training

wakes up at 9.00

v3

luigi

5gen

4 training