HªppY Høµr!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooc: Not much happened, just a few drunk people, lol.

Since the guy looked alright, Ryan walked back to the bar, taking a water out of the fridge.

Sadie sighed angrily, waiting for the guy who had been checking Acelynn out to leave the bathroom. "I swear, the creeps we get in here." To the others she said, "Not you... well... I don't really know all of you, but whatever." She put a glass away and sighed. "To think, I wanted to be an artist. Well, it's never going to happen," she said to herself.

Acelynn rolled her eyes at the boy, returning to the counter. "Sorry," she apologized then handed Sadie her martini glass and what was left. "Can I get a water?"

Sadie nodded. "Sure thing." She grabbed a water bottle and handed it to Acelynn. Then, she went to grab a glass for another customer. Then her boss came out and started trying to talk to her. Flustered, she accidentally dropped the glass, which shattered. Sadie buried her face in her hands, heaving a loud sigh. Then, she went and got a broom.

Rachele looked up, seeing the bartender (Sadie?) at the counter. She glanced down to her cup. Empty.

"Hey, could I get a refill, also?" she spoke.

Acelynn hopped over the counter, bending down and helping pick up the broken glass pieces. "Careful with those." She murmured.

Sadie knelt on the floor and started picking bits of glass up, since she couldn't find the broom. Peering over the table, she saw Rachele. "Yes, I'll be with you in just a minute!" She said kindly, hoping she didn't sound too distressed. She hated when things broke, or messed up. She hated looking like an idiot. Especially since a lot of the people here tonight were her own age. She smiled at Acelynn. "Thanks," she said quietly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh. Oops. Rachele felt inconsiderate. The girl was picking up glass that had fallen, and here she was asking for a refill. "I can wait," Rachele said, trying to seem kind-ish.

Sadie got up and threw the bits of glass away, her boss still trying to have a conversation with her. She smiled sheepishly at Rachele. "Sorry about the wait, hon." She took the glass from the young woman, then started making another drink for her.

Hope you guys aren't too far in.. :3

Name: Brandon Michael Rose

Gender - Sexual Ori: Male ~ Straight

Species - Ability: Vampire ~ Brandon's ability affects the target's mind, and it can cause them to feel all kinds of emotions and sensations (pain, contentment, even heartache for someone they've never even met)- all of which, however, are just illusions; of course, the target doesn't know that, it looks and feels just the same as the real thing.

Appearance: He's a tall, well built guy with chiseled, very masculine features. His very dark brown- often mistaken for black in certain lights- hair is always tousled. It's a look that seems easy to achieve, like you could just run your hands through it a few times, but noone else reallys seems to have got it down to almost perfection the way he has. His eyes are a deep, almost sapphire blue, and appear very striking and engaging against his dark hair.

Background: He felt like he needed time away from his family, which was in the middle of breakdown. At his age, it became difficult to take; he was considered old enough to be responisble for everything that happened the way the older adults did, and yet they still thought him too young to be told the complete truth. Eventually he just walked out and tried to find somewhere that would help him forget his troubles.. so he chose here.

Other: Er, no?

Holly spun her chair around aimlessly accidentally kicking Brandon " ooh , gosh sorry," she apologized "I'm a total klutz sometimes,". while apologizing she fell sideways of her chair hitting the floor with a thud and also banging her head off the empty barstool beside her. "ow! "

~~

bryce offered an apologetic smile "I'm sorry,.....my mum always told me as a child that it felt like i lived in a freezer,... but I think im part gecco,"

"Sure," Acelynn said, sitting back up on the counter and picking another water bottle out from where she saw Ryan get one.

"No pr-" Brandon's apology was cut off when Holly fell on the floor. He crouched a little bit, "I can see that," he chuckled quietly before asking," You okay?"and offered her his hand to help her up.

"why not?" he asked "and what if i want to..?"

~~

holly reached up putting her other hand on a bar stool.Which spun making her fall down , atleast this time she was only a few feet off the ground. "thanks" she said standing up.

Acelynn gulped down the water quickly, part of her wishing it was alchahol. But she didn't want to end up wasted, like the guy who disgustingly hit on her was.

Sadie was getting an earful from her boss. Her eyes were filled with tears, but she said nothing in response to him. After he was finished, she went outside and sat on a bench. She took deep breaths, but tears streamed down her cheeks. She was tired of taking everyone blowing up at her.

"Excuse me for a minute," Brandon said to Holly, walking outside and standing near the doorway. He looked at Sadie- he hated to see people cry, unless he inflicted it himself- and used his ability to do what he could, at least stop her crying. "Cheer up," he said as he did so.

Sadie sniffled, wiping her eyes. She turned to look at Brandon, her eyes still watery. She didn't really know what to say. Most of the time, nobody really noticed-- or cared-- about what she did. Her psycho ex boyfriend hadn't cared when he beat her, and she had begged him to stop, her parents hadn't cared when she left, her boss didn't care that she was overworked, nobody cared. That's the way her life ran.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back