HªppY Høµr!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hmm.. Didn't work on you." Brandon murmured to himself. "I hope you know I happen to think your boss is a total idiot, and if I'd been there quickly enough I qould have made him think of something else." He put his hands in his pockets and shifted further away from the wall and closer to the bench.

Sadie said, "He called me a good for nothing. It just... it hurts. I put hours into working here, making sure the drinks are good, trying to keep the criminals out, fending for myself and other people in bad situations. Maybe he's right... I'll never amount to anything. I used to have big dreams, but... here I am."

"Sour grapes, I think. It's just because you're better at the job than he is." He smiled, then crouched so that he could look her in the eyes. "What kind of dreams..?" He cocked his head to the side a little.

Sadie said, "This sounds idiotic, but... I really want to become an artist, or a musician. I just love expressing myself, and I want to be able to show the world that. And I love it. But... well... in this town, nobody ever gets discovered, or anything. I've learned that the hard way. My parents wanted me to go to the Harvard School of law, or medical school. Anything other than music or art, they'd be able to tolerate. Maybe they were right too."

"Hey, I heard somewhere that you've gotta think big to be big.. People with small dreams, no expectations, what do they ever get out of life?" Brandon replied. "Why aren't you out there right now, giving it a shot? You won't get anywhere if you don't try, after all.."

Hmm.. I actually think Wilbur Turnblad was the one who said that, in Hairspray xD

Sadie said, "Cuz just trying isn't going to keep me off the street, or keep me from starving to death. It's either this crum bum job, or trying, not knowing if I'll even be able to keep myself alive from day to day. Right now, it's all about survival." She sighed. "I wish things were different... I have tried. When I first got here, do you know where I lived? In the park. Until the police finally told me to leave. Then I wandered around for a while, until I found this place. 'Seventeen?' my boss said. 'It don't matter, as long as you can make the drinks right.' And now, over a year later, I'm still here."

"I... Don't know what to say.." He sighed. "I've never had dreams, I don't know what it's like to want something so much. I'm sorry it turned out that way.. I'm sure you deserve better. Sure, I'd do what I could to help you, but I've got nowhere to go either. Well, I do, but there's no way I'm going back home."

Sadie blinked. "You mean... you have nowhere to stay?" Now she felt really bad. Here she was, complaining about her life, when he probably had it just as hard-- if not worse-- than she did. "Well.... I know this might sound strange, but I have an apartment near here. You could stay with me if you'd like." Honestly, she had taken in bunches of people since she had moved into it. It wasn't nice, but it was decent.

Sadie said, "My doors are always open to anyone who needs help. Besides, I know that when I was in your shoes, I had hoped someone would take me in. So now, I try to help others out." She smiled at him, the first time she had honestly smiled in a long time. "After my shift is up, I'll take you down there. Is that all right?"

Bryce looked at her then smirked a bit, "now do you always nearly kill yourself or is this just something onmy behalf?" he asked jokingly(sp?)

~~

Holly looked around at all the different people. Ofcourse due to her power she knew about all of them , well what were thinking at that time. she could only see things that they thought about at the moment. So mostly it could be quite random but also kinda funny.

Lindsay completely ignored his question, falling forward a little, while still on the ground, hanging on his legs a bit. "I'm going to bite you.." She cooed happily. She bit his lower calf gently, her teeth just barely pressing down on the skin. Not exactly ferocious.

Name: Tressa Ann Black

Gender - Female

Sexual Ori: Straight

Species - Vampire

Ability: Mass Hypnosis, meaning she is able to exert a hypnotic effect over an entire crowd.

Appearance: Tressa has silky, long black hair that reaches her lower back. Her skin is pale white, and she has dazziling white teeth. Since she is a vampire, she acutally has fangs. She has dark grey eyes that stand out from her pale skin.

Background: Tressa is full blooded vampire. Her parents were royals, so all her nanny's cared for her. She really only loved on thing, her violin. She always played and when people heard it they sometimes went into a trance like state. One day, her home life just became to much for her, and she packed her bags and left, ending up here.

Other: None.

Tressa quietly entered the bar, glancing around the room. She silently moved to a empty seat at the counter.

"Of course it's alright, the fact that you even talked to me is alright," Brandon chuckled. "Everything on top of that is fantastic." He smiled at her. "Hey, and if your boss is still giving you hell.. Well, I'll be there."

Sadie leaned over and gave Brandon a gentle hug. "Thank you.. thank you so much. You don't know how grateful I am to have someone finally understand."

Sadie drew back and grinned. "I'm Sadie. What's your name?" She leaned forward, resting her chin in her hand.

"Brandon," he smiled a strange, crooked smile- one that hadn't appeared on him since before his family started to come into conflict. It was strange how so many things- happy emotions and actions- that he seemed to have forgotten came so easily with her. "It's a pleasure to meet you," he said, his English accent showing much more clearly than before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back