HªppY Høµr!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bryce laughed "what are you gonna do about it short stuff?"

~~~~

Holly realized after scanning her mind the number of vampires in here. She knew there was one sitting close to her, which made her stiffle a laugh , a vampire drinking water, the guy who had helped her up was one too.

Her train of thought was interuppted by Sadie's boss's, he was wondering where she had gone and think unintellegent things about her. so she deliberatly walked toward the front door quickly bocking his path, she 'accidenntally spilled her reddish drink onto his nice clean shirt

" oops" she said holding back laughter as he walked away and she walked outside hoping to clear her head.

Brandon had stiffened when he felt the presence of the boss getting closer. Of course, he was quite capable of getting into his mind and make him do something else, but he was grateful for whoever had stopped in.

Sadie heard her boss having a fit, but she didn't do anything. "I'm on my break," she said, thinking aloud. She sighed and played with a couple of strands of her curly hair.

Lindsay kept up her attempt to cause him bodily harm, but just ended up with her arms wrapped around his shoulders, pretty much hanging off of him. She suddenly ceased the pathetic attack, forgetting about it entirely. She nuzzled her face into his chest, giggling. "You, my dear, are a rapist." She announced drunkenly.

Sadie said, "He can't make me work during my break. He can change his own shirt. I'm not his momma." She laughed. "I feel sorry for his mom, actually."

Sadie was surprised at how easily she could talk to Brandon. Normally, she didn't share too much of her personal life, but with him, she felt okay about it. "Thanks for listening to me rant earlier."

"Hearing someone else's voice, it's nice. Particularly when it's not yelling. And, coming from you, you've got it a hell of a lot worse than those at my home do." He smiled, "And ranting honestly isn't the right word. It was far from that."

Sadie's smile softened a bit. "Well, that's really the only talking about my life that I've done in a while. It was really nice just to vent. And It's nice to have someone who actually listens."

"Well, I'm always here for you to talk to, yell at- if you need someone to take something out on.." He briefly opened his arms to emphasise this, like he was presenting himself or something.

Sadie laughed and ruffled his hair gently. "Well, I'll keep that in mind." She smiled whole heartedly at him.

Wowww! Rock week on American Idol was AMAZING! Adammm <3 He shouldn't be allowed to be that gorgeous!

"That's the plan," Brandon winked, before staring at her hand. "Hey, hey! Hair doesn't stay this perfect when faced with human hands," he laughed, joking, of course. "If I was that vain, I'd be worried for myself."

I haven't kept up with this season much.

Well, I gotta go. I have a concert for choir.

Sadie giggled at that and said, "I'm glad you're not vain. Or I'd have to beat you up."

It's been the first season I've kept up with in a really long time.. I only started watching it when I randomly turned it on and Mum and I both looked at Adam and said, "Oh. My. God." xD Since then, half my reason for watching has been to see him :3 He's a really good vocalist, too.

Alright, have fun!

"I'd love to see that," Brandon smirked. "No disrespect, it's a generalisation I've made that's never come close to failing as of yet."

Sorry, forgot about this forum, haha.

Acelynn snifled quietly, it seemed a lot of people were involved with their own things. She continued drinking her fifth water bottle silently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back