Half Human, Half Animal

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Emily shrugged, "I'd die out there." She sighed and sat down on the sand, her knees bent, leaning back on her hands.

Eve was in her cat form. She saw two people chatting and walked over to them. The girl seemed safer, so she slunk around the girl's knees and purred. Eve looked up and meowed.

Emily looked at the cat that was around her knees. She smiled at it and patted it's back. "naww.."

Eve smiled and pulled away from the girl and transfered into human form. "Hi. I'm Eve. I don't belive we've met?" She said, rocking on her feet.

Emily jumped, half screamed then laughed, smiling. "Haha, no, I don't think I've had the pleasure of meeting you!" She stood up and stuck out her hand, "My name is Emily," she smiled again.

ooc: Why is it sooo tempting put smiley faces at the end of EVERYTHING!? haha

She shook her hand, laughing. "Sorry about that." Eve said. "And who are you?" She said, turning to the boy.

Viol was hanging up-and-down in a tree not far away, and was awoken with a start at the voices of the three people not far away. She usually slept in bat-form, since she was smaller and harder to notice then. Carelessly she morphed to human, to be able to see and hear better. For a second she had forgotten she was upside-down in a tree, but noticed it too late and fell... While falling, she made her best to morph back, but only managed to get a pair of great black leather wings, and turn herself around before hitting the ground with a loud peircing half human, half bat screech and a thump. Interrupted in the middle of the morph, she ended up sitting with the back to the tree trunk, pain throbbing in her whole body, and still with those great black wings, wich had not yet shrunken to bat size, instead of human arms. Just a perfect start of the day, she thouhght, sighing att the sight of the clumsy wings. She had had problems with getting stuck halfway before, and was so dizzy she couldn't even concentrate enough to morph back. She would have let out a yelp at the pain, but it turned into another peircing screech. She closed her eyes, trying to flee from the pain. A sudden idea hit her. I must look like a fallen angel... She smiled weakly, but the smile vanished when she heard a voice say : "What was that???"

Eve ran over to where the noise was coming from. "Are you okay?" She asked with concern. She knelt down next to the girl.

Holy MOLY! Sorry I didn't get to post my form yet, I was really busy.

Name: Faith

Appearance: She has long black pigtails (like Kimberly Freeman),and has emerald green eyes. She wears a black dress, and white stockings. She wears huge black boots, and ribbons on her wrists. She also has a long bushy tail, in resemblance to the Iriomote cat she can transform into. She also has claws that grow above her fingertips, like a cat's.

Animal inside them: Iriomote cat

Powers it grants them: Keen eyesight, especially at night. She is very nimble, and like the Iriomote cat, she cannot sheathe her claws.

Name: Serenity (Faith's older sister, but the two were separated.)

Appearance: Almost exactly like Faith, but she ties her hair into a braid, into a bun in summer, or just lets it down. She also has purple eyes, and an orangey-brown spotted tail, in resemblance to the leopard cat's.

Animal inside them: leopard cat. Not a leopard, a leopard cat. Totally different. They're not the same genus.

Powers it grants them: Same as Faith, with keen eyesight, and being very nimble. Just like a leopard cat, Serenity can swim very well, and has webbed feet to help her swim.

(I'm posting their stories in another post; this one's kinda long.)

(Faith)

Faith pawed at her head, giving out a long mew. Her tail wrapped around her head, and she opened her eyes. Her claws had dug into the soft ground.

How long have I slept?

Her stomach growled.

"Mrrow." she purred, and got up. Taking a quick sniff, she had already located a snack. Careful not to make noise, she quickly leaped through the underbrush, and sprung out at her prey. A quick blow with her claws, and a small mouse was dangling in her teeth. She ate quickly, then turned back into her human form. She looked up at the sky. It was almost sunset.

"I don't know where to go," she said with a sigh, "but I guess I'll just have to keep on walking."

(Serenity)

Serenity was sitting down to eat a fish when she heard a noise. Her ears twitched. She stood up and began walking towards the noise, until she came to two girls; one with large dark wings. She morphed back into her human form, and her hair fell over her shoulders.

"Hello," she said with a smile. "I'm Serenity. Who are you?"

Violet moaned, but was happy to find her voice was back to normal. "I think I'm okay", she said after a little while. "I guess I made quite a clown of myself there..." :mellow:

She looked at the two girls beside her, and made a new try to change back her wings. This time it worked, so she smiled and held out her hand to the one who had asked her who she was. "I'm Violet", she said. "And who are you?", she added, looking at each of the two girls.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Serenity's the name," Serenity said with a smile. "Say, I've been lookin' for my sister for quite some time. She looks almost exactly like me, but has a brown tail. Have you seen her, by any chance?"

"Um, isn't that her over there?" Eve said, pointing to a girl near a bush with a tail like Serenity described.

"She does look like you alot", Violet added, stretching her neck to get a glimpse of the brown-haired girl.

Name:charlie

Appearance:brown long haired (sometimes mistakened for a girl (im basing it on ME so that is true :p )) wearing baggy jeans that have been slightly ripped from being worn a lot a white t shirt and grey hoody slightly tanned skin

Animal inside them:could we have mythical animals ? ;)ill be pheonix

Powers it grants them: it causes him to see heat have excellent senses of hearing and can at will blast fire and can fly forever and never get de hydrated and the feathers have healing powers (based on all different pheonix myths)

Other:the senses of the pheonix mixes with human form and also wont get dehydrated

(Serenity)

"Could that be her?" Serenity whispered. She began to walk toward the figure, careful not to make noise. The figure was sitting down by a bush, its tail swaying from side to side. Serenity looked over the bush. It was just a cat.

"Oh," Serenity sighed. "Just a cat." She began to walk away, giving a smile to the two girls. She turned back, tears beginning to flow into her eyes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Faith)

Faith sat by the cove, watching the flowing water at the beach. The fading sun reflected off the water, and the sky was pinkish orange.

"Where am I going to stay tonight?" she muttered, looking around. She was living on an island, close to all the others.

"Any of them could be where Serenity is," she grumbled, looking at the chain of tiny islands. She got up, and began sprinting towards a cave by the beach. She pulled out a few sticks and laid them down on the cave floor. She pulled out some stones, striking them against each other, until a spark came out, and lit the sticks. She lay down by the fire, and fell asleep.

"I'm so sorry", Violet whispered, and seeing how sad Serenity became, she stood up, and patted Serenity weakly on the shoulder. She shot a glance at the cat, who was sitting by the bush, staring intesivly into Violet's eyes. "I really thought it was a girl", she said, but in her mind, she was sure; that cat was not a normal one.

a rustling came from a nearby tree. a parrot with green feathers was watching as they looked high and low for faith."i might be able to help.. but how?" the bird,named Angela, thought for a moment.she remembered seeing someone at a nearby beach. with that she flew off,hoping it was the lost sister.

Latest posts

Back