Half Human, Half Animal

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Hey, what's that?", Violet asked, standing up. "I think I heard something." She looked around, but didn't take in what she saw. She was concentrating on the rustling from the trees. "I'll see you later", she said to Serenity and Eve. "I might as well take a lookaround for both the source of that sound and your sister", she added, morphed bat, and rocketed away, up among the trees. She listened, at the same time sending out the high sounds that gave her a just perfect vision of everything around her. Suddenly she "spotted" (maybe rather noticed?) a parrot, just taking of. She kept down low, and started following it.

as Angela flew treetop to treetop, she noticed the bat following behind."whys this bat following me? hmmm... naw, it cant be." she thought to herself. finally, she landed on the sandy beach,and soon behind came the bat.Angela decided its best to at least turn human now.she morphed back into her own self,and the bat looked at her surprisingly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Violet noticed the parrot turning human, but decided not to take a too big chance by apprroaching the girl. The girl had probably noticed her already, judging only by the way her head was turned, and she did not move. Violet pretended to fly away, and shot out into the woods again. Then she quietly flew from tree to tree, and when she was close enough to hear the girl she morphed human, still up in a tree. She carefully climbed outwards, on a long branch, and jumped softly to the next tree. Then she hid behind the leaves and made no sound, still spying on the girl.

angela looked around. " i have a weird felling im being watched...." she said with a shrug."if im going to help those people, i might as well start looking." she said while looking around the cove.then she noticed a fire, still burning. "someone MUST be here."

Violet heard the girl mumble something about "if im going to help those people". Voilet considered what that could mean. She is either just a bit weird, talking to herself. Possibly she knows I'm listening, and said it to show me she is a friend. It might also be a trap... Somehow... Violet broke a small stick, and threw it close to the girl. Then Violet immideatly changed into bat, and hid, listening to the girl's reaction, sending out a few signals, just to check she wasn't coming ito the woods after her.

"ow!" angela screamed as the stick hit her skin." ok, this is wierd. first a bat follows me, now a stick randomly hits me... these people must think i mean some harm.." she said as she looked and looked." maybe i should find them and greet them first" she said as she wondered why she hadn't thought of it sooner.

Violet fluttered to the ground, a bit away from the girl and changed into human form. "Hello", she said with a faint smile. "I didn't mean to hit you with the stick, sorry about that". Violet took a small step forward. "I'm Violet", she added, and smiled.

Name: Lani Melika Alouekaie (nickname: Allie)

Appearance: AllieBright red hair and blue eyes, wears sarongs and hawaiian dresses. Hair fashioned into a cute little bun in the back. Wears makeup on occasion.

Animal inside them: Splendid Fairy-Wren

Powers it grants them: Flight, Song, Spying

Other: Very sociable and hyper. Sometimes a smidgen nosy. Very confident, but can sometimes be percieved as agressive. Loving and sometimes a bit too sensitive. Very romantic. Loves flying, and she is fashion-sensitive. Easily amused. She serves as a messenger for the island.

Last edited by a moderator:
Allie took off from her perch and began flying as fast as she could. She tore through the air like a jet and spiraled around seemingly endless tree branches. She cried out in excitement as she turned flips and nosedived to the ground, and then zoomed back up. She began to slow down when she approached her favorite landing spot, the tallest branch in the entire island. She could see everything from there. Peering down on the island, she saw a flash of red and green among the treetops just below her. She silently flew down to a lower branch to take a closer look.

Allie saw two girls talking. She swore just a minute ago, she saw a parrot! She leaned down to hear them say something about violent and angles. She had good eyesight, but her hearing wasn't so great in bird-form, so she flew down behind a tree and silently morphed into her human form to investigate.

Name: Jasmine Halstrom

Appearance: Long, wavy, platinum blonde hair. Bright amber eyes. Pale skin, has a lip ring.

Animal Inside: Snowy Owl

Powers Granted: Flight(duh), night vision, agility and speed.

Other: Loves nighttime. Very calm and sweet.

((I hope you all don't mind if I hop in as well, hm? Now I'm making this character up on the fly so personality tweaks during the RP may happen. Also, there need to be more guys here.))

Name: Len Crafton (Name meanings are: Flute (in the Hopi language) and garden settlement (old English))

Appearance: 5'5" (aprox 165 cm) Shoulder length blond hair that looks more messy than it is and brown eyes. Wears one wristband on each wrist, custom made light blue (or sea green if you are my colored pencils) shirt, baggy brown pants, and sandals. Click! (sorry for the dark background, scanner was being stupid)

Animal inside them: American Pine Marten

Powers it grants them: Agility on land and while climbing. Amazing climbing and hunting abilities.

Other: Shy and good with puzzles. Knows how to sew. Often ends sentences with multiple "chi"s (the i is pronounced like a hard e) Example: "Hey! That really hurt, chichichi!"

Jasmine walked along the shore, her footprints being erased by the waves as she continued. The moon was high in the sky; the light reflected onto the vast ocean. It was a beautiful night. Jasmine stared out onto the black horizon. She still wondered what else was out there, if anything. The thought of flying across still crossed her mind, however frightening the journey seemed. She walked to the dry sand, flattened her dress, and sat down with her knees to her chest. Was everyone already sleeping?

Allie took off from her usual perch that night and flew over the beach as she spotted a blonde girl walking along the shore. She silently followed along to see what she was doing.

(OOC: Allie is constantly nosy. :) )

OOC: hey it continues the story so okey dokey!)

Jasmine sensed movement around her. She glanced back and saw a bright blue bird flapping along. "Who's there?" She called out.

Latest posts

Back