Halloween Costumes!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be Vendetta from making fiends. Then I'll pretend to be Charlotte dressed as Vendetta and skip around giving everyone cookies, while singing 'Yay, yay, It's halloween, I'm Vendetta dressed in green!' :lol: :) TamagotchiGirl2007 :furawatchi:

PS: Charliee, have you ever watched a web cartoon called Big Bunny? The main character is a giant carnivorous pink rabbit.
I have not.

Could I have a link? : O

Boxman= EPIC WIN!! I might go as him if I can't go as the person in my avatar ----------------------->
Or if the hairgel dosen't work. lol

Cecib :)
You mean Lucas from earthbound? He'd be a cool one to dress up as lol if I knew how to knit really well I'd make a kirby outfit I could fit and breath in lol.

I ish going as a Death Eater. (Look it up.) Gonna put on some mascara, eyeliner, dark eyeshadow, and maybe some dark lipstick. Oh, and I'm gonna have a stick xD

I want to be a pink bunny with fangs, claws, and fake blood.
redtama : If you decide to be Christian I would want to scare little kids with you.
Lawl...

Christian=Owns

Kids=OWNED

I lurve Chrissy.. <3

I ish going as a Death Eater. (Look it up.) Gonna put on some mascara, eyeliner, dark eyeshadow, and maybe some dark lipstick. Oh, and I'm gonna have a stick xD
Sounds Cool!

I don't have a Halloween costume, because Halloween Isn't a big thing here in Australia.

I have changed my mind.

I've decided to walk around in a Mr. T shirt and neon rainbow knee highs. With an Elmo Trick Or Treating bag. And I may take the tiara as well. I love Halloween.

I'm going to be Sarah Palin!

Oh yes, my dad is going to help me find the wig and glasses. I already have a formal outfit somewere.

You mean Lucas from earthbound? He'd be a cool one to dress up as lol if I knew how to knit really well I'd make a kirby outfit I could fit and breath in lol.
YES!!! 8D

Finally some more people recognize a character from the most beloved game series on the earth!

(And my friends are going as Ness and Claus. :) )

Cecib :)

At first I wanted to go as Mrs. Lovett, then I decided that I was too lazy to make the costume. Then I wanted to go as Santa Clause, but same situation. So I'll be going as Charlie Brown. Can't wait to ruin that yellow shirt of mine with black (obviously washable) marker.

Ah well, maybe next year I'll be Mrs. Lovett or Santa.

Idk....

I don't feel like going fancy this year.....

I'm not in the Halloweeny mood yet mind you, but I love Halloween.

OMJ!!!

I KNOW!!!

I forgot xDDD

WAIT I REMEMBERED!!!!

A cookie ^.^

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back