Halloween Costumes!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the 6th and 7th grade at my school have to be a theme together. The theme is musicals. I looked online and Heidi was first a book and is being made into a musical so I am going to be...HEIDI!! I got my costume ands its adorable!!!

EDIT: Last year I was Little Red Riding Hood. The costume was called Ms. Little Red or something. It was adorable!! If you want you can search it up. I gave it to my freind and she was going to be Little Red from the Hood by wearing bling and jewlery LOL. But the costume didnt fit her. The skirt was short but I wore biker shorts under it and I wore knee high white socks. All of my freinds were in love with that costume LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:
I must a black shirt, and spray paint in red, Chuck Norris in the front, and Mr. T on the back.

Win.

Im going to be Zombie Pip :3

My mom bought all these Washable tattoo's that are like, Cuts and Gashes, so I can just walk into class with a "Braaaaaaaaaains~" expression.

Seriously!?
If you are, that's going to be super-funny! :D

If you're not, stop Spamming!!!  :angry:
Either way, how would that be spamming? :)

I'm going to be TenTen from Naruto. I'm going to make the costume myself, just like I did last year. B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously!?
If you are, that's going to be super-funny! -_-

If you're not, stop Spamming!!! :angry:
Dont throw a fit like some selfish brat >_>

Last eyar I told everyone I was going to be Freddy from Nightmare on Elm Street, but I ended up being Hermonie from Harry Potter.

Was I spamming? No.

Seriously!?
If you are, that's going to be super-funny! :p

If you're not, stop Spamming!!! :D
yes I'm serious

and at my school you're allowed to wear your costume to school. lol if i wore it to school it would be funny XD

I have the best costume ever.

Wait for it... I'm being....

...HANNAH MONTANA.

It fits into the three things Halloween costumes should be; scary, funny, and original.

I have the best costume ever.
Wait for it... I'm being....

...HANNAH MONTANA.

It fits into the three things Halloween costumes should be; scary, funny, and original.
My friend was Hannah Montana last year xD That's awesome

Our Joke Costume was going to be a Ku Klux Klan. But we know that would be possibly Racist.

So I'm going as the Main character from "The Clockwork Orange"

I changed my mind. I'm going as a very elaborate thing with a very elaborate aesthetic. Top hat, cape, lots of hairdye...

Or, I'm going to be a ringmaster. Maybe I can convince my mom to be the "Mermaid" and get a silver flask, and OMFG.

[/nerd]

I'll be V (From V for vendetta) if my school lets us dress up and I'm going to get a really scary mask and scare small children. I'm hoping my mum will buy more decorations, so our house is the best decorated AGAIN. ^^ In my estate, everyone runs around like mad on Halloween, but I have to stay with my sisters. D: I'm going to persuade my mum to let me go with my friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back