Halloween Costumes!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked up a Candy Corn Witch. Very Cute :mellow:
I know! Adorable, right!? The teenage + adult costumes are kind of...inappropriate, but the kids one is cute and I think the teen costume is cool anyway! Despite the suspenders <.<

I have changed my mind.I've decided to walk around in a Mr. T shirt and neon rainbow knee highs. With an Elmo Trick Or Treating bag. And I may take the tiara as well. I love Halloween.
That;s awesome D:

Oh, I'm being Misa Amane from Death Note! :( She's a bit of an air head, I would go as Light, but he's a guy and I would prefer to stay a girl.
Im being misa too ^^

I got mine today :furawatchi:

It's awesome. I'm a Skull Stalker. So I have this awesome skeleton mask, skeleton gloves, a robe and a scythe. It's sooo great!!!

Tee hee I love it.

I'm gonna stalk little kids xD

Ima be a Zombie cheerleader. Me and a bunch of my friends are doing it, so it's like the cheer squad of death lol. I'm going to my friend Kylie's halloween party, her parties are always the best. we play spin the bottle, blast music, trash the backyard, 7 min in heaven, all of that party stuff. Me and my friends will go trick or treating, and thank god it's a Friday cause we'll be out all night. A few days ago we went to a bunch of haunted houses. The mental hospital was my favorite. The other ones kinda lost their scaryness when we flirted with half of the demons and ghosts. The mental hospital one had this girl like the one from the ring, and the other girl from the grudge who was dragging herself on the floor, trying to grab us. They also had this guy chasing us with a chainsaw, which brought us into the claustrophobia chamber, which caused some of my friends to almost puke, and the guy who was all bloody. It was so funny at the end when I got out I realized I didn't have my cellphone, so I asked this guy at the front desk to go in and get it for me, and the bloody guy ran out and screamed, I ATE IT! in this really high voice, then he sat down on the floor, curled up in a ball and started rolling all over the side walk, and then the insane security guard came out and was like, I put the freaks away. That's right. I put em away. I put the freaks away. Like, all mumbling and stuff. And then he grabbed the guys arm and dragged him back in, while the guy was screaming, AGHHHHHHH DON'T MAKE ME GO BACK IN THERE! HELP ME HELP MEEEEEEEEE! It was such a great act. All of my friends were just like omg...... o_O lol, I'm so off topic. So anyway, this year I'm a zombie cheerleader, last year I was a gothic princess, before that I was...... I don't remember. Before that I was Britney Spears, (which was SOOOO fun) OH i just remembered that 2 years ago I was a girl pirate. So yea. When I was like 3 I was a telletubbie, if any of you remember that show. My first halloween I was a penguin. I WAS SO FRIGGIN CUTE. I didn't believe it was me.

Me and Andreina are going as Luigi and Mario. I'm Luigi ofcourse cause I'm taller.

Ahaha, last year we were matching dead punk ballerinas. I wanted to be again this year but we both changed our hairs so it wont exactly work anymore.

I have changed my mind.I've decided to walk around in a Mr. T shirt and neon rainbow knee highs. With an Elmo Trick Or Treating bag. And I may take the tiara as well. I love Halloween.
So awesome.

:3

My friend's being a mad scientist. o__o xD

I was thinking of going as a nerd. xDD

I'm the picture lady....

Not really anything. I just go to help take pictures for my mom of my neice and nephews.

Otherwise I hand out candy/small toys.............. sorry to say none are tamagotchi.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back