Hannah Montanna

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come on now. Don't get in a fight. But Paper*cut, How did she have a fit? I don't really understand >o<

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW!!! I thought almost everyone was like, in luv with her! Now I know that the're other ppl out there who hate her as much as I do:) Thanks everyone!!!

Bye the way, naturally sadie is kinda a stupid show...

Anyone watch phienas and ferb? Or zoey 101? Or Avatar the last airbender(I used to be obsessed with that show:))

Yes to the miley being also hannah person. If i really had to choose, I would say I would like to have miley more. I don't know, just 4 fun i guess. I'm going 2 start another poll. what should it be about? any suggestions?

Yes you are having a little hissy fitOMG WHY DONT YOU GUYS LIKE HANNA MONTAN AHHHHHH!!!11!!!!!1!!1! *^&^*#*

-_-
That was a bit overexagerated, but you do seem to make 'comments' alot when something you dont agree with is posted. It is your opinion, but I would appreciate if everytime someone posts one of you doesnt respond to it with something to counteract it.

Becca♥

Why?
Some ppl gets Miley and Hannah Montana the show mixed up, so when they hate Miley Cyrus, they say they hate the show. And when u actually ask them if they like the show, they like the show! A lot of ppl hate Miley Cyrus but they like Hannah Montana the show. A ton of kids in my class likes the show but not Miley Cyrus. It kinda ticks me off when ppl aren't exact and they say they hate the show when all they really hate is Miley Cyrus.

Why does everyone hate her so much? (I dont want this to become a flame war again, k? I dont want this to get closed. Did everyone see what Tamaw/pants posted at the other topic? She said that some ppl are more sensitive when someone says something mean about a show they love. That's me)

By the way, I really, really,really hate Naturally,Sadie. It sucks man!(plz don't start a fight about this either, I won't)
For. The. Last. Time.

Don't break into a big rant because someone dosen't like Miley/The Show. You have no right to say you hate Naturally Sadie BECAUSE OF COURSE THIS IS A HANNAH MONTANNA TOPIC. Gosh.

Anwyays, I guess I like Oliver and Jackson. I dunno if I already posted. xD

For. The. Last. Time.
Don't break into a big rant because someone dosen't like Miley/The Show. You have no right to say you hate Naturally Sadie BECAUSE OF COURSE THIS IS A HANNAH MONTANNA TOPIC. Gosh.

Anwyays, I guess I like Oliver and Jackson. I dunno if I already posted. xD
You don't have to get so worked up about it. xD

Meh agrees with that. ^.~

I was fine with it, Just as a show, Only a show. But Disney took things too far. :) They get so over cocky with Hannah Montanna just like they did with HSM. Don't complain to me. Explain why every time you go into Limited Too you see all Hannah Montanna stuff and HSM stuff. Disney doesn't care if they ruin it. They only care about the money they make off it. I see Hannah Montanna lunch boxes, Tooth Brushes ect. Since they went overboard I started intensely hating her.

~ChibiMuffins

I don't really care for Hannah Montana , I mean , a lip-syncing girl who cannot really sing for her life , go figure ~

~ Tutu

Latest posts

Back