Hannah Montanna

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
(Agreed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Yeyz!!!

GERARDLUBBERSYAY!!!

*Random*

Back on topic...:

I appreciate the Miley songs more, most have a point instead of just 'Hannah Miley Double Life Best Of Both Worlds' stuff.

Not all are about her double life, but alot of them are about her. I got nerve is another song about her, and Nobodys perfect... isnt so bad. The majority are about her double life and/or herself, you gotta admit.

Not all are about her double life, but alot of them are about her. I got nerve is another song about her, and Nobodys perfect... isnt so bad. The majority are about her double life and/or herself, you gotta admit.
Ya :/

Selfish much? haha.

MCR is a thousand times better.

Only the older Hannah songs are about her double life. The newer Hannah songs aren't. :l Have you even heard True Friends, Life's What You Make It, and You And Me Together? They're all Hannah songs and non of them are about her double life.

Only the older Hannah songs are about her double life. The newer Hannah songs aren't. :l Have you even heard True Friends, Life's What You Make It, and You And Me Together? They're all Hannah songs and non of them are about her double life.
We said alot of them were not all of them.

I know. I saw what you said. Well, before you guys did say that all of her songs are about her double life.
Well Ya but we dont listen too her songs that much so we wouldnt know.

Miley Stop Complaining > :eek: It gives me a headache and your old enough to know that 3 year olds act like that :p
Im not dissagreeing, but I think that maybe you should word it a bit differently. That sounded a bit offencive.

Mileyroxursox and I are friendz now ^-^

Miley Stop Complaining > :eek: It gives me a headache and your old enough to know that 3 year olds act like that :angry:
HOW AM I COMPLAINING????? I just said I listen to her songs all the time, and suddenly its, "ZOMG stop complaining!!!!"

I JUST SAID I LISTEN TO HER SONGS ALL THE TIME. HOW HARD IS THAT TO UNDERSTAND????? How am I complaining, huh?

Ok :angry: Miley please just repesct others opinions and dont fuss when someone has a differnt opinion than you..Please?
I do!!!! Geez. :l Dont always make a fuss when someone else makes a fuss about ur opinion... Please? xD

Im not dissagreeing, but I think that maybe you should word it a bit differently. That sounded a bit offencive.
fwiends! xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to like Hannah Montana more, but now I kinda think it's cheesy. I like Oliver though. He is so funny.

Latest posts

Back