Hannah Montanna

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In her concerts, I dont feel like going into details.

Anyway I dislike Hannaha Montana, she's a horriable actress, all her songs sound the same and she honstely is only famous because of her dad. No offence, thats just what I think sorry if I sound rude. But if I had to choose my fave charater it would be Lilly or Olvier.

Last edited by a moderator:
She sings into a tape, then they play it, and she mouths the words. They might have something on youtube... I will look later, but I doubt it.

^^ I agree, I dont like her much, but it is okay if you do.

She sings into a tape, then they play it, and she mouths the words. They might have something on youtube... I will look later, but I doubt it.
^^ I agree, I dont like her much, but it is okay if you do.
So what if she sings into a tape then mouth the words at concerts? It's still her singing. She's not exactly lip-syncing to other ppl's voices.

No, but she still doesnt do the real singing, she plays it off a tape. She should be able to sing her own song atleast, that is just my opinion.

No, but she still doesnt do the real singing, she plays it off a tape. She should be able to sing her own song atleast, that is just my opinion.
Yeah, It would be a rip-off to me. You might as well be watching a music video or listening to a CD at home. I bet every one of her concerts is the same.

^^ Probably, maybe she switches choreography once and a while, but the vocals and pitch would always. Be. The. Same. You might as well not waste your money and buy the CD (I wouldnt even buy the Cd) but thats just me.

Becca♥

^^ Probably, maybe she switches choreography once and a while, but the vocals and pitch would always. Be. The. Same. You might as well not waste your money and buy the CD (I wouldnt even buy the Cd) but thats just me.
Becca♥
I wouldn't buy a CD either or go to a concert. All you see is her Lip-Syncing her songs from her stupid CD. I wouldn't buy her CD. In fact every time my sister leaves her Hannah Montanna crap out. I throw it away. I told her that if she wants to actually keep it she has to keep it in her own room. But she never listens.....

~ChibiMuffins

^^ You are just so lucky, arent you? *Sarcastic* That would suck, but I guess she deserves it.

My cuz Lexi has like, 300 peices of Miley merchandise, She brings it to my house, and I really enjoy burying it in the back yard when she sleeps. She doesnt even realize in the morning, but someday, someone will find a 'Hannah Capsul'! LoL

Becca♥

Yeah..... Okay. I dont like her. I like like, two of her songs:

See you again

I learned from you

But the rest I strongly dislike -_-

My fave Hannah Montana songs are Nobody's Perfect, I got Nerve, and Rockstar. I dont like the Miley songs though. I like the Hannah songs.
For me its like, the opposite. I like the occasional Miley song, but the Hannahs, kinda make me cringe xD.

Becca♥

For me its like, the opposite. I like the occasional Miley song, but the Hannahs, kinda make me cringe xD.
Becca♥
Ya her miley songs are actually about something but her Hannah's song is all about her double life :/

Anyway My Chemical Romance is amazing!

Ya her miley songs are actually about something but her Hannah's song is all about her double life :/Anyway My Chemical Romance is amazing!
I 100% agree... with both statements xD.

Gerard Way, and MCR, I cant find nice enough words to describe...

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Becca♥

I 100% agree... with both statements xD.Gerard Way, and MCR, I cant find nice enough words to describe...

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Becca♥
Lol I just notice that was suppose to be on the all time fave song topic but I accidently posted it here, haha.

(Gerard Is sooooooo hot!)

Latest posts

Back