Have you ever angry faced at someone?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
theres this VERY annoying guest EG9999
LOL :lol: ! I angry face him a LOT! Anyway I don't really angry face people unless they're really annoying. :( But I also don't like angry facing people. Because think about it, you wouldn't like it if somebody else angry faced you. :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=8pt]Nah, I never angry face anyone, It's rude and disrespectful, I really don't see what you have against guests and sebiretchi's, sebiretchi's are only characters, you can't angry face them for no reason, and guests, most of them aren't bothersome, so I don't know why you just angry face everyone you see, you were a guest too you know, just think how the person on the other PC feels! All they want to do is enjoy tamatown, by doing that you are making them feel unwelcome. [/SIZE] :ph34r:
yes but what if theyre VERY annoying :(

*removed*

don't be mad at guests! :ichigotchi: Not all the guests are pathetic... I have a friend and it was a lvl 40+ guest (NT2010) and her room is VERY PRETTY! I love her room... soooo cute! I also love her Latin music ;)

*removed*

*removed*
don't be mad at guests! :ichigotchi: Not all the guests are pathetic... I have a friend and it was a lvl 40+ guest (NT2010) and her room is VERY PRETTY! I love her room... soooo cute! I also love her Latin music ;)

*removed*
ok. i'm pretty sure i'm one of those people and another one is my friend. and we are not mean to ALL guests...just the annoying ones who follow you everywhere saying 'wanna be friends wanna be friends wanna be friends'. Its so annoying. we start out saying 'no thankyou' and they say 'wanna be friends?' and again we say 'no thankyou' and they keep asking and follow you everywhere.

*removed*

*removed*
don't be mad at guests! :huh: Not all the guests are pathetic... I have a friend and it was a lvl 40+ guest (NT2010) and her room is VERY PRETTY! I love her room... soooo cute! I also love her Latin music :lol:

*removed*
Okay, *removed*

Like Dazzilitchi Star said we're not mean to all guests. Just to those who are really annoying.

*removed*

ok. i'm pretty sure i'm one of those people and another one is my friend. and we are not mean to ALL guests...just the annoying ones who follow you everywhere saying 'wanna be friends wanna be friends wanna be friends'.  Its so annoying. we start out saying 'no thankyou' and they say 'wanna be friends?' and again we say 'no thankyou' and they keep asking and follow you everywhere.
*removed*
Oops... :huh: sorry about that... I think E****0 (assorted numbers) is not you... :lol: I try to find it on the topic --> https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=153369 and https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=167013 but it is nothing there... I'm sure that guy has no account here ;)

I only when they are annoying to me, i am not the one you think mean or angry face kind.

Yo guys,

I only xpress angry when I am really angry.

Even if I can 100% hate sebiretchis, guests, tarakotchis and whatever's in my face at the moment, what everyone should express.

When I do something like, laugh, In real life I am pretty happy to even laugh when I am on tamatalk.

Angry facing someone isn't nice.

If you do it all the time... Hey, what would it be like if you only said hi once to this poular guy and they angry faced you?

it's not a nice expression.

I only use it when i have a long crowd behind me!

But i don't use angry.

I use annoyed cause that's what i always am!

At work peeps keep saying I have a project on making the new blackberry 6 coming out! (oops i wasn't going to say that)

I get annoyed all the times. It really expresses me. I make My account evil dazzilitchi for a reason.

What is a plain dazzilitchi with no clothes on? I am like a dazzlitchi with outfit 3, I have my expressions proper.

I don't just say angry for no reason. AB5798, I think you made this topic because you always do angry faces. I see you do it and I giggle.

But it's not nice to do it, and I'm just telling you, Not trying to offence you. I hope you understand my sincere feelings.

-Kate♫

Yo guys,
I only xpress angry when I am really angry.

Even if I can 100% hate sebiretchis, guests, tarakotchis and whatever's in my face at the moment, what everyone should express.

When I do something like, laugh, In real life I am pretty happy to even laugh when I am on tamatalk.

Angry facing someone isn't nice.

If you do it all the time... Hey, what would it be like if you only said hi once to this poular guy and they angry faced you?

it's not a nice expression.

I only use it when i have a long crowd behind me!

But i don't use angry.

I use annoyed cause that's what i always am!

At work peeps keep saying I have a project on making the new blackberry 6 coming out! (oops i wasn't going to say that)

I get annoyed all the times. It really expresses me. I make My account evil dazzilitchi for a reason.

What is a plain dazzilitchi with no clothes on? I am like a dazzlitchi with outfit 3, I have my expressions proper.

I don't just say angry for no reason. AB5798, I think you made this topic because you always do angry faces. I see you do it and I giggle.

But it's not nice to do it, and I'm just telling you, Not trying to offence you. I hope you understand my sincere feelings.

-Kate♫
Yeah me too. I use 'Annoyed' a LOT. Especially if EG9999 is on, but I use 'What's Up' to them mostly. :D :p But if they get annoying, I do Annoyed, but if it's really really annoying, Angry, but it's VERY rare for me, unless it's' someone I don't like. ^_^

Angry facing somebody because of their character, because they're low level or because they're a guest? How shallow!

I mean, really, what's wrong with having a bad care character? Does it mean that the person using the tamagotchi is a bad person? Of course not! The person could have a bad care character because they don't know that they're not allowed to let their character beep, or maybe they paused it during their teenager stage, maybe they're simply trying to collect all characters, or perhaps they actually like that certain bad care character and got it on purpose!

As for having a low level, some of you level 50's displayed truly ugly attitudes in this thread. So, I'm assuming- no, I'm positive that this means that having a high or low level character has absolutely nothing to do with measuring a person's individuality.

Then there is the stupidest reason of all "I angry face ALL guests." What in Guitaritchi's name does having a Guest account have to do with anything?!

Geez, you people need to take a chill pill. Really, it's just a game (not that it being 'real life' gives you the right to judge a book by its cover). You were also new once, keep that in mind next time you start making such judgments.

Knowing that some people on Tama Town have such hideously large superiority complexes makes me quite sad.

Angry facing somebody because of their character, because they're low level or because they're a guest? How shallow!
I mean, really, what's wrong with having a bad care character? Does it mean that the person using the tamagotchi is a bad person? Of course not! The person could have a bad care character because they don't know that they're not allowed to let their character beep, or maybe they paused it during their teenager stage, maybe they're simply trying to collect all characters, or perhaps they actually like that certain bad care character and got it on purpose!

As for having a low level, some of you level 50's displayed truly ugly attitudes in this thread. So, I'm assuming- no, I'm positive that this means that having a high or low level character has absolutely nothing to do with measuring a person's individuality.

Then there is the stupidest reason of all "I angry face ALL guests." What in Guitaritchi's name does having a Guest account have to do with anything?!

Geez, you people need to take a chill pill. Really, it's just a game (not that it being 'real life' gives you the right to judge a book by its cover). You were also new once, keep that in mind next time you start making such judgments.

Knowing that some people on Tama Town have such hideously large superiority complexes makes me quite sad.
yea I agree about the bad charecter thing but I doubt u know some really annoying guests that are on tamatown trust me I go on allmost everyday and I know which people are annoying u probably dont go on tamatown that often

:puroperatchi: some guests are horrible and annoying B)

yea I agree about the bad charecter thing but I doubt u know some really annoying guests that are on tamatown trust me I go on allmost everyday and I know which people are annoying u probably dont go on tamatown that often
:puroperatchi:   some guests are horrible and annoying B)
I go on Tama Town a lot and I usually go as a Guest because I'm too lazy to use my character log in code. I never even talk to anyone, just play games. So, trust me, not all guests are annoying.

Besides, I was referring to people who hate ALL guests, not just the annoying ones.

Yeah I agree with both of you. I don't really angry-face to bad care chracters because they are the greatest characters. I like tarakotchis and gozarutchis they both look very funny B)

And I go to tamatown everyday and I'm popular... So many guests and others come to say me somthing like wanna be friends and when i say friendly no thank you then they keep asking it over the day :puroperatchi:

Yeah I agree with both of you. I don't really angry-face to bad care chracters because they are the greatest characters. I like tarakotchis and gozarutchis they both look very funny :huh: And I go to tamatown everyday and I'm popular... So many guests and others come to say me somthing like wanna be friends and when i say friendly no thank you then they keep asking it over the day :rolleyes:
yea,but u just ignore them B) :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back