Have you ever angry faced at someone?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't angry face people, much. ;) ;) Anyway as I said before

Yeah! I used to get angry faced by some Level 50's when I was a Guest. sad.gif I felt so unwelcome. sad.gif But I played with my MC friends after that, angry facing is rude and mean. mad.gif I just wish people would stop using it so much for no reason. mad.gif
Angry facing is rude and mean, especially when people do it for no reason. :angry: Think about it, we were Guests before too! :D So I don't think there is a reason to hate the character. :D I mean, they probably angry face people for these reasons: 

1.They probably want to make people angry or upset(don't angry face them, try to ignore them)

2. Maybe they're upset about something.

3. They may be jealous of who won the competition

4. They just do it(which is rude :angry: )

5. They might want revenge on the person who made them upset.

See what I mean? We would act the same way if those things happened to us. :lol: And the most important thing is to not laugh at sad people, it's also very mean and rude. :angry: I actually feel sorry for the person who got angry faced at, it's very sad. :( And it is also very important not to send someone Easter eggs that spell 'I HATE YOU' no matter how much you don't like the person. :ph34r: Don't get angry if people keep on asking to be your friend or check your mailbox, for that situation, use annoy, upset, or just run away.

~Memetchi ;) ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I still angry-face pretty much people even though I have tried to stop it... But when I angry-face someone I always have a reason why I angry-faced. For example; someone is saying wanna be friends time after time... even though I say No they keep saying it--> Then I will show annoyed-face... I think that everyone who reads this post would do that too because it's very annoying. Memetchi>3 made very good reply. There are many jealous people who just wants to annoy popular people. The most bad mistake what you can make is to show sad or weeping-face. Then they will always laugh to you. ;)

And when everyone is blaming guests (even me in my earlier post) all of them are not annoying. Many of these people who wants to annoy me are usually logged in dreamitchi or dazzilitchi (without outfit :D )

When they've logged in as "special" characters they do think that now they're the best in Music City and they can angry-face anyone. And sometimes when i see level 1-30 dazzilitchis or dreamitchis it feels very annoying. But still I don't angry-face them because Hey! They're people too and I used dazzilitchi character too before I was level 40, and that was because my sister got destiny star and gave one to my Music Star. :D

But yes. I still angry-face SOME people not so many as I used to but still there are pretty much of them.

And those people who I still angry-face... I will never forgive their tricks :lol:

I still don't angry face people, much. :mellow: :mellow: Anyway as I said before Angry facing is rude and mean, especially when people do it for no reason. :angry: Think about it, we were Guests before too! :nazotchi: So I don't think there is a reason to hate the character. :unsure: I mean, they probably angry face people for these reasons: 

1.They probably want to make people angry or upset(don't angry face them, try to ignore them)

4. They just do it(which is rude :angry: )

See what I mean? We would act the same way if those things happened to us. :unsure: And the most important thing is to not laugh at sad people, it's also very mean and rude. :angry: I actually feel sorry for the person who got angry faced at, it's very sad. :( And it is also very important not to send someone Easter eggs that spell 'I HATE YOU' no matter how much you don't like the person. :ph34r: Don't get angry if people keep on asking to be your friend or check your mailbox, for that situation, use annoy, upset, or just run away.

~Memetchi ;) ;)
I almost did the same post but whatever...

Here's a similar post to my last:
Angry facing someone new makes them feel unwelcome.  :unsure:

If you angry face someone, they think that's your real personality.  :unsure:

(like some people think I'm evil even if I'm not)  :nazotchi:

You may regret angry facing someone. Everyone was on level 1 before.  :mellow:

Think deeper. Wanna be friends means more than just wanting to annoy you. ;)

Whoever angry faces with no reason is kinda weird because the real personality in them is an honest, pure hearted person with a lot of honour towards you.

They use you as an idol, they think you are amazing :angry:

Especially....

A list of do's and don't's.

Do...

♫ Be happy when someone is happy towards you.

♫ Go away, or use an annoyed sign when someone is picking on you.

♫ Be honest and pure towards honest and pure people.

♫ If your day was rough, you can say angry.

♫ be kind and friendly and use happy.

Don't...

♪ Don't Angry face a level 1 unless he angry faced you first

♪ Don't Brag that you are on level 50 by showing off your room then ditch the guests, sebiretchis, tarakotchis, etcetera.

♪ Don't Hate all guests. Why did you say "I angry face ALL guests" ? If my memory and computer skills flashed down and I was a guest for a day, I'd feel pretty embarrassed and stuck up with someone snotty making faces at me :mellow:

♪ You're not the only real person in the world. On that guest's computer maybe the little boy/ girl is crying that he/she made no friends because of someone angry facing them.

♪ Don't think you are better on tamatown than anyone. Maybe a movie star is behind that guest's face, wondering how to work tamatown while someone is angry facing him.

BTW, I think using Merry Christmas and Happy Holidayz is pretty funny, and most things don't make me laugh as much as You kind people.

Ps. I don't know what teenagers do. I'm not a teenager myself, but an adult.

-Kate♥
sorry for my post- I said on my previous post- Why did you say "I angry face ALL guests" ? If my memory and computer skills flashed down and I was a guest for a day, I'd feel pretty embarrassed and stuck up with someone snotty making faces at me - that my have meant some of you

And the most important thing is to not laugh at sad people, it's also very mean and rude. ;)
Some people pretend to be sad so they get attention- i can distinguish the ones who are faking and the ones who are really sad

Some people pretend to be sad so they get attention- i can distinguish the ones who are faking and the ones who are really sad
Yeah , one time a friend was being very mean to me so I dealeted them from my friends list and then they came over to another user and started using the sad sign over and over again and also did the hey u sign on me! ;) ;)

That was a person who wanted attentiion! ;)

My post similar to that, I also forgot some reasons why you shouldn't angry face a person, or why they angry face you.

4. They just do it(which is rude)

6. They want attention.

7. If a person does happen to angry face you, try to run away, ignore them, do the upset or annoy face at them, or just give them a present to make them happy and quiet.

Isn't Music City a place where you can make friends, chat, and play? Not angry facing? MC isn't a purpose for making people mad or sad, it's a place to INTERACT with people. I believe the most common reason that people get mad at is:

Lot's a people can get easily jealous. :mimitchi: I mean, besides those, why WOULD you angry face a person? Think about how they would feel and how YOU would feel if someone angry faced you. :( Isn't that a good reason why you shouldn't angry face? Now a days, I don't angry face people with out a GOOD reason. If someone is upset, I send them a card or a present.

Heyy i know you on tamagotchi music city your ma mate on there my id is ee2780 u must remember mee your a very loyal friend ps: i dont really use tamatalk much lol B) :) :( :( :D :wub: :lol: :D

pps: my worst character is tarakotchi he is soooooo ugly with the big fat lips

Heyy i know you on tamagotchi music city your ma mate on there my id is ee2780 u must remember mee your a very loyal friend ps: i dont really use tamatalk much lol B) :) :( :( :D :wub: :D :D
pps: my worst character is tarakotchi he is soooooo ugly with the big fat lips
Well first of all [SIZE=10pt] Welcome to TamaTalk! [/SIZE] :lol:

I don't angry face much, only when people keep on angry facing me even though I try to tell them NOT to angry face. B)

Angry faces?

I find them disrespectful.

Even if someone is annoying, just leave.

I mean.. sometimes they are just desporate (that how you spell it?)

for friends. I mean..

When I started on a different forum,

I had no idea how to work it XD

I asked everyone to be my friend,

and how to get color text.

I was totally lame :/

But you grow up, and learn.

So please, be nice to the noobies :)

They are just trying to figure stuff out.

=]

No, never. I would HATE it if I had had a bad day and all of a sudden there are people just angry facing me for no reason because I am too lazy to log on with my music star!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back