Have you ever angry faced at someone?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Angry facing somebody because of their character, because they're low level or because they're a guest? How shallow!
I mean, really, what's wrong with having a bad care character? Does it mean that the person using the tamagotchi is a bad person? Of course not! The person could have a bad care character because they don't know that they're not allowed to let their character beep, or maybe they paused it during their teenager stage, maybe they're simply trying to collect all characters, or perhaps they actually like that certain bad care character and got it on purpose!

As for having a low level, some of you level 50's displayed truly ugly attitudes in this thread. So, I'm assuming- no, I'm positive that this means that having a high or low level character has absolutely nothing to do with measuring a person's individuality.

Then there is the stupidest reason of all "I angry face ALL guests." What in Guitaritchi's name does having a Guest account have to do with anything?!

Geez, you people need to take a chill pill. Really, it's just a game (not that it being 'real life' gives you the right to judge a book by its cover). You were also new once, keep that in mind next time you start making such judgments.

Knowing that some people on Tama Town have such hideously large superiority complexes makes me quite sad.
I agree with you. :) I don't really angry face Guests or Takarotchis or Gozarutchis etc. I mostly use annoyed at EG9999 or TS8520 that's it. :) But not to anyone else.

I agree with you. :blink: I don't really angry face Guests or Takarotchis or Gozarutchis etc. I mostly use annoyed at EG9999 or TS8520 that's it. <_< But not to anyone else.
:mellow: hehehe. So far I haven't gotten annoyed by anyone. I'm mostly the one that annoys people, I like going around spamming smilies and saying "Merry Christmas" x.x

<_< hehehe. So far I haven't gotten annoyed by anyone. I'm mostly the one that annoys people, I like going around spamming smilies and saying "Merry Christmas" x.x
LOL, me and ME2620 did that too! :mellow: :blink: We said, 'Merry Christmas' 'Happy Holidays' and all of the stuff that doesn't happen now. :D :D:D:D:D

LOL, me and ME2620 did that too! <_< :mellow: We said, 'Merry Christmas' 'Happy Holidays' and all of the stuff that doesn't happen now. :blink: :D :D:D:D
today, are you AK8425? I was there :D I was the one that started (unless you're talking about some other day)

can't remember if I was using my dreamitchi or my togetchi though :0

today, are you AK8425? I was there :D I was the one that started (unless you're talking about some other day)can't remember if I was using my dreamitchi or my togetchi though :0
Yeah, I'm AK8425. <_< You were a Togetchi. :D :D I think it was Outfit 3. :mellow: Anyway, as usual I don't really angry face people I mostly use annoy at people who really bother me, like EG9999. :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a similar post to my last:

Angry facing someone new makes them feel unwelcome. :furawatchi:

If you angry face someone, they think that's your real personality. :furawatchi:

(like some people think I'm evil even if I'm not) :p

You may regret angry facing someone. Everyone was on level 1 before. ;)

Think deeper. Wanna be friends means more than just wanting to annoy you. :)

Whoever angry faces with no reason is kinda weird because the real personality in them is an honest, pure hearted person with a lot of honour towards you.

They use you as an idol, they think you are amazing :D

Especially....

A list of do's and don't's.

Do...

♫ Be happy when someone is happy towards you.

♫ Go away, or use an annoyed sign when someone is picking on you.

♫ Be honest and pure towards honest and pure people.

♫ If your day was rough, you can say angry.

♫ be kind and friendly and use happy.

Don't...

♪ Don't Angry face a level 1 unless he angry faced you first

♪ Don't Brag that you are on level 50 by showing off your room then ditch the guests, sebiretchis, tarakotchis, etcetera.

♪ Don't Hate all guests. Why did you say "I angry face ALL guests" ? If my memory and computer skills flashed down and I was a guest for a day, I'd feel pretty embarrassed and stuck up with someone snotty making faces at me ;)

♪ You're not the only real person in the world. On that guest's computer maybe the little boy/ girl is crying that he/she made no friends because of someone angry facing them.

♪ Don't think you are better on tamatown than anyone. Maybe a movie star is behind that guest's face, wondering how to work tamatown while someone is angry facing him.

BTW, I think using Merry Christmas and Happy Holidayz is pretty funny, and most things don't make me laugh as much as You kind people.

Ps. I don't know what teenagers do. I'm not a teenager myself, but an adult.

-Kate♥

Here's a similar post to my last:
Angry facing someone new makes them feel unwelcome. :furawatchi:

If you angry face someone, they think that's your real personality. ;)

(like some people think I'm evil even if I'm not) :p

You may regret angry facing someone. Everyone was on level 1 before. :D

Think deeper. Wanna be friends means more than just wanting to annoy you. :)

Whoever angry faces with no reason is kinda weird because the real personality in them is an honest, pure hearted person with a lot of honour towards you.

They use you as an idol, they think you are amazing :D

Especially....

A list of do's and don't's.

Do...

♫ Be happy when someone is happy towards you.

♫ Go away, or use an annoyed sign when someone is picking on you.

♫ Be honest and pure towards honest and pure people.

♫ If your day was rough, you can say angry.

♫ be kind and friendly and use happy.

Don't...

♪ Don't Angry face a level 1 unless he angry faced you first

♪ Don't Brag that you are on level 50 by showing off your room then ditch the guests, sebiretchis, tarakotchis, etcetera.

♪ Don't Hate all guests. Why did you say "I angry face ALL guests" ? If my memory and computer skills flashed down and I was a guest for a day, I'd feel pretty embarrassed and stuck up with someone snotty making faces at me ;)

♪ You're not the only real person in the world. On that guest's computer maybe the little boy/ girl is crying that he/she made no friends because of someone angry facing them.

♪ Don't think you are better on tamatown than anyone. Maybe a movie star is behind that guest's face, wondering how to work tamatown while someone is angry facing him.

BTW, I think using Merry Christmas and Happy Holidayz is pretty funny, and most things don't make me laugh as much as You kind people.

Ps. I don't know what teenagers do. I'm not a teenager myself, but an adult.

-Kate♥
wow Kate that is so nice of u

think if a guest was reading this-they would be so happy ;) :furawatchi:

I dont like guests too!!! They come in front of you and says check the mailbox in your room and lets exchange items and wanna be friends like million times!!! Its just SOOOOOOOOOOO annoying!!!! Do they think that any1 50 level guy would like to be 1 level guest's friend!?!?!?!?!? :)

But there are many good guests I cant remember any names. But there are many other guys who are also SOOOO annoying. I dont want to say any names but I think you know them too. They have visited your room almost everyday and when they see you they follow you anywhere! :eek: :eek:
Lol, I haven't really come accross many like that, is one of the guests your reffering to have the number "2011" in their gotchi ID? If they do I know EXACTLY who your talking about, but yeah, it is kinda fun to outrun them, the guy constantly asks me to exchange stuff with him, it's really annoying, but still, I've never angry faced him, and he is one of the ones that always comes to your room when you want to escape, lol. ;)

Lol, I haven't really come accross many like that, is one of the guests your reffering to have the number "2011" in their gotchi ID? If they do I know EXACTLY who your talking about, but yeah, it is kinda fun to outrun them, the guy constantly asks me to exchange stuff with him, it's really annoying, but still, I've never angry faced him, and he is one of the ones that always comes to your room when you want to escape
Yeah I know who you are talking about but it's not him/her. S/he WE2011 and s/he's very kind and nice. S/he's in my friendlist :) S/he's always asking me to echange items because I often exchange items with him/her.

That wasn't those ones who I was talking about :eek:

There are someones who really won't leave me alone. I still don't want to name anyone but now they aren't just asking wanna be friends. Now they're really trying to make us mad. :eek:

Yeah I know who you are talking about but it's not him/her. S/he WE2011 and s/he's very kind and nice. S/he's in my friendlist :eek: S/he's always asking me to echange items because I often exchange items with him/her.That wasn't those ones who I was talking about :D

There are someones who really won't leave me alone. I still don't want to name anyone but now they aren't just asking wanna be friends. Now they're really trying to make us mad. :p
yeah! there are some really annoying ones! :ph34r:

Yes, this Masktchi was following me. My tamagotchi, Sandra, was a Masktchi and that Masktchi that was annoying me just KEPT FOLLOWING ME..... I hid in the shop menu to get away from it. I crossed paths with it going to Gotchi Records and I was like oh no....

My advice:

* I hate Sebiretchis with every fiber of my being, but I have not had one encounter with it since I started not liking it. Go with yourself here.

* Even if people are following you around...........

Hide in the shop/game menu for about 5 minutes. They'll be gone when you come out. Plus, You'll be able to buy stuff!

* Never angry face someone unless they did it first. If everybody followed that advice, nobody would angry face anyone else.

* People, STOP being special charactors and just sitting in the entrance. It is just bragging and you are wasting account space on Music City!

jasen221

I don't make angry faces with my MO6472 account.

I have another accounts, who can angry-face a lot.

If I see someone covering me, first I say ''come check out my room''

and usually he/she check it. Or I say ''follow me'' and if he/she follow me,

I took my place back. But if she/he say NO or something rude, I come with my

second account and make angry faces. I don't want all people think my first account is mean guest hater :ichigotchi:

I don't make angry faces with my MO6472 account.I have another accounts, who can angry-face a lot.

If I see someone covering me, first I say ''come check out my room''

and usually he/she check it. Or I say ''follow me'' and if he/she follow me,

I took my place back. But if she/he say NO or something rude, I come with my

second account and make angry faces. I don't want all people think my first account is mean guest hater :huh:
Same here, I don't like using AK8425 to use the angry face at people, it loses popularity. :p AK8425 uses annoy and upset at most annoying people, EG9999 is an exception. I use my other accounts to show my true feelings, AK8425 is my nice and okay side, while my other accounts are my angry side. :D

Same here, I don't like using AK8425 to use the angry face at people, it loses popularity. :p AK8425 uses annoy and upset at most annoying people, EG9999 is an exception. I use my other accounts to show my true feelings, AK8425 is my nice and okay side, while my other accounts are my angry side. :huh:
thats a nice idea about using different accounts :D , but with my LK4444 account I only angry face annoying guests too :p

[SIZE=8pt]Nah, I never angry face anyone, It's rude and disrespectful, I really don't see what you have against guests and sebiretchi's, sebiretchi's are only characters, you can't angry face them for no reason, and guests, most of them aren't bothersome, so I don't know why you just angry face everyone you see, you were a guest too you know, just think how the person on the other PC feels! All they want to do is enjoy tamatown, by doing that you are making them feel unwelcome. [/SIZE] :huh:
Exactly! It makes them feel unwelcome. TamaTown is for fun, not for being mean to people!

Exactly! It makes them feel unwelcome. TamaTown is for fun, not for being mean to people!
Yeah! I used to get angry faced by some Level 50's when I was a Guest. :eek: I felt so unwelcome. ;) But I played with my MC friends after that, angry facing is rude and mean. :D I just wish people would stop using it so much for no reason. :eek:

Yeah! I used to get angry faced by some Level 50's when I was a Guest. :lol: I felt so unwelcome. :lol: But I played with my MC friends after that, angry facing is rude and mean. :) I just wish people would stop using it so much for no reason. :lol:
Yeah, i'll even admitt I USED to angry face some people that were guests, but I dont now. :lol: But now I have many more friends :lol: I'm so glad to have awsome friends that are not annoying :lol:

Yeah! I used to get angry faced by some Level 50's when I was a Guest. :p I felt so unwelcome. :p But I played with my MC friends after that, angry facing is rude and mean. :) I just wish people would stop using it so much for no reason. :D
Ha! That's rude man :p as you said, angry facing without reason is rude and stupid! :) Why the lvl 50 and elite people always mad at guests? Who are they? For me, not all guests are annoying… trust me! :D I have guest friends and low-level friends. I'm giving them presents for who those no money or items. Oh yeah, I usually go as a Guest in MC but I'm not doing anything annoying... I just play games in stage! B) hehehe

- Oxie (SR9248) B)

Ha! That's rude man :rolleyes: as you said, angry facing without reason is rude and stupid! :angry: Why the lvl 50 and elite people always mad at guests? Who are they? For me, not all guests are annoying… trust me! :angry: I have guest friends and low-level friends. I'm giving them presents for who those no money or items. Oh yeah, I usually go as a Guest in MC but I'm not doing anything annoying... I just play games in stage! :angry: hehehe
- Oxie (SR9248) :angry:
I know! And you are?!! ME TOO!! Seriously! I go round to every guy with an empty room and give them stuff to decorate it!! :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back