Have you ever been made fun of

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Many people call me .. Chan Kit Yuan's Girl Friend ,people don't understand!We're just good friends,he's a boy and i'm a girl!SO what?I'm the one who chases him angrily at reccess all day!and..beat him too >:[[

well,but not for what i wear :D

Last edited by a moderator:
No, only when I used to wear black only. But I grew out of that phase, thank god o_O I get complimented on my clothes now ;]

Naww. At my school, everyone wears skinnies & converse & stuff like that. I blend in.

edit;; forgot to mention. One time this really scary older girl came up to me and told me to lay off the eyeliner. I ran away screaming.

I wore a vest and a girl thought it was a mini sports bra.

;;

o.o

yep, i have been made fun of because of my weird 2 front teeth, yes i am buck-toothed, i have been called Timmy Turner sevral times. ;)

No but people made fun of me for my fluffy hair and for the birthmark on top of my head and I've been called emo and goth and bald spot before and no I'm not gothic nor emo nor do I have a bald spot. I told them to shut up and know what their talking about I also told them this is a birthmark don't you have one? Or is that just a hickey your mom gave you? And then they just walk off lol. People can be so cruel as can I be lol.

People try to call me 'emo' or 'scene'

but its makes me laugh cause I hate emo and scene music.

I like PUNK (and I aint talkin about that stupid blink 182 crap ethier) and METAL.

but whenever I wear skinny jeans with converse people are like ZOMGZ.

thats why I wear boots now. haha

Blink 182 is not crap D:

But I don't think it's punk either xD

I don't think much of anything recent is punk because punk resided in the grunge era and grunge is like Latin.

Dead.

BUT.

Yes and no.

I wear t-shirts, drainpipe pants and I have dark, curly, messy hair.

My favourite shoes are a pair of black Converse, some classic checkered Vans, and [secretfetish] a pair of pencil heel pointy-toes booties/heels that are indigo with black lace over it. Just like Madonna's. That were my mother's in the eighties. @3@

And I have a rainbow of hoodies and socks 8D

And I have a whole bunch of random colourful braceltets that me and Skyler made and a guitar pick neckalace with three picks, two of which I caught at concerts when the bassist/guitarist threw them xD

But I hate shorts D:

And I straighten my hair sometimes but I'm lazy so not usually any more xD

But I pretty much only wear t-shirts. Band shorts, GabeSaportaXD v-neck shirts with the little pockets, shirts with random pictures, and plain coloured shirts.

We've got a lot of Aberzombies [i just love saying that word XD] at my school. about 90% are. Even some boys .-.

So they all ahte what I wear xD And most of them are rather evil to me.

But in December my friends and I started The Great Hollister Army Rebellion, which your children will no doubt be taught about in school.

But my friends and I don't really care what each other are wearing, whcih is good XD

But lots of adults and even some younger people tell me that as I get older I look more and more like Joan Jett.

So yeah. I'm done xD

It bothers me.. that one day a Popular Cheerleader wore Skinny jeans, and now everyone wears them.

-Sigh-

It bothers me.. that one day a Popular Cheerleader wore Skinny jeans, and now everyone wears them.
-Sigh-
Oh yeah, they do. I forgot about that -_- *in cheerleader* H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E-S! THATS WHAT THEY ARE!

Had to :p

But, yeah. I wear Joker and everyone calls me stupid and says that Heath Ledger is dead so he is stupid -_- ; WTF?!

Oh yeah, they do. I forgot about that -_- *in cheerleader* H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E-S! THATS WHAT THEY ARE!
Had to :p

But, yeah. I wear Joker and everyone calls me stupid and says that Heath Ledger is dead so he is stupid -_- ; WTF?!
xD nice

This basically shows how popular's start fads when they wear stuff -.-

Your Joker shirts are awesome D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back