have you ever been to a concert?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well........ when I was in 7th grade I went to a Hanson concert xD That was about 11 years ago!

The only other concert I went to was Warped Tour in 2003 (Senior year of high school). SO much fun!! I went crowd surfing while Alkaline Trio was playing (My favorite band at the time).. and the mosh pit during MxPx's show was insane.

I've went to the American Idol Tour over the summer. If that was really good, I can't even imagine how good Panic At The Disco or 3OH!3 or something would be... -shot-

My parents won't take me to anything. My mom doesn't like any of my music, and my dad can stand it, but barely. And my dad is very ignorant and wouldn't remember it or anything if I did get tickets. And neither will just drop me off somewhere. D:

3OH!3 came on the 9th, and I wanted to go so bad. Gr. D:<

I almost got tickets to Linkin Park in July, but my parents backed out on me at the last minute. "You're too young to go to a concert. They'll swear." OO:

Bite me.

EDIT: Escape The Fate came in November too. Garn that I didn't get to see them either. D:<

Last edited by a moderator:
I've went to the American Idol Tour over the summer. If that was really good, I can't even imagine how good Panic At The Disco or 3OH!3 or something would be... -shot-
My parents won't take me to anything. My mom doesn't like any of my music, and my dad can stand it, but barely. And my dad is very ignorant and wouldn't remember it or anything if I did get tickets. And neither will just drop me off somewhere. D:

3OH!3 came on the 9th, and I wanted to go so bad. Gr. D:<

I almost got tickets to Linkin Park in July, but my parents backed out on me at the last minute. "You're too young to go to a concert. They'll swear." OO:

Bite me.

EDIT: Escape The Fate came in November too. Garn that I didn't get to see them either. D:<
I might be going to see PATD sometime :S

My Chemical Romance played in Kansas City sometime, quite a while ago, but my parents wouldn't let me go.

Not a lot of good bands bother coming to Kansas on tour, either, so no. D:

Okay, new one to add to my list. The Maine played with TAI and WTK.

I am going to see Big Day Out next year.

And I have seen Short Stack. They are this awesome Aussie band. Youtube them.

Okay, new one to add to my list. The Maine played with TAI and WTK.
I am going to see Big Day Out next year.

And I have seen Short Stack. They are this awesome Aussie band. Youtube them.
What state are you going to the big day out in?

My brother is playing in Adelaide.

And dont even mention short stack. One girl I know is SO obsessed with them...its scary!

Well Ive been to Hi-5....if that counts.

wow, I'm dumb! I forgot I saw Elise Estrada live on Canada day >>

Latest posts

Back