have you ever been to a concert?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i went to 3 no doubt concerts (if any one knows who they are pm me we can be great friends)

and i went 2 kiis fm's wango tango 2008 and i got to see my future husband (joe jonas)

[SIZE=14pt]ah Great Times[/SIZE]

I've been to numerous...

2002:

Atomic Kitten @ Grimsby Auditorium

2003:

Download Festival 2003

Evanescence @ Manchester Carling Apollo

Iron Maiden @ Manchester Evening News Arena

2004:

Dragonforce @ Manchester Uni

2006:

Motorhead @ Cardiff Uni

Iron Maiden @ Cardiff indoor Arena

Iron Maiden @ Manchester Evening news arena

2007:

Foo Fighters @ Cardiff indoor arena

2008:

Iron Maiden @ Twickenham Rugby Stadium

Def Leppard @ Cardiff indoor arena

2009:

Megadeth @ Cardiff indoor arena

I've probably forgot some but ahh well :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
2007:

Lollapalooza 2007 @ Grand Park in Chicago, IL

2008:

Lollapalooza 2008 @ Grand Park in Chicago, IL

Paramore @ Summerfest 2008 in Milwaukee, WI

Maroon 5, Counting Crows, and Sarah Barellis @ the First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre in Tinley Park, IL

Panic at the Disco, The Cab, Plain White T's, and Dashboard Confessional @ the Allstate Arena in Chicago, IL

2009:

Cash Cash, Millionaires, Watch Out! There's Ghosts, and I set my Friends on Fire @ The Subterranean in Chicago, IL

I've got tickets to see The Ting Tings on April 5 and Andrew Bird on April 10

Not unless it was a gospel, Christian concert thingy, no XD

But I learned that if I ask my mother really nicely, she may buy tickets and take me to Fall Out Boy's concert that's gonna be a few miles from here on, like, April 24th, I think? xD I still have to ask her, though. I hope that if I beg enough, she'll say yes. I'll be all "Please?????? D8 As an early birthday present-- THEY'LL NEVER BE HERE AGAIN IN MY LIFE PLEASE TAKE ME NAO! DDDDDD:" XD

Sorry, little off topic ;P But, to the question, no, I have not ._. You're not alone, Citty XD

~Mew

I've only been to two. Hilary Duff years ago (eww) and Elton John. My mom got tickets so she gt them for like everyone she knew. =P

They made me and y brother wear huge Elton-style glasses. and a news camera came and showed us :D all I remember was a bunch of ladies giggling and laughing and then a huge pair of ugly, itchy, glasses got put on my head. :mellow:

I hate freaky elton-obsessed ladies now :D it's become a new fear!

Latest posts

Back