have you ever been to a concert?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep. But only one good concert. Sonata/NW in Worcester FTW! >3 THat was freakin' sexy.

I really wanna go to Bamboozle or Saints and Sinners Festival, but they're far away and sooooooooooooooooooo expensive. D;

Last edited by a moderator:
No, I haven't been to a concert yet, but I will be going to go see Trans-Siberian Orchestra with my dad and my friend on December 30.

And I will make my parents get me tickets to a My Chemical Romance concert for me and my friends. (When they make their next album of course. ;D)

And I will make my parents get me tickets to a My Chemical Romance concert for me and my friends. (When they make their next album of course. ;D)
Lucky! I have to pay for my own concert tickets! But I usally take BART and get my ticketson ebay!

But yeah, I have been to a My Chemical Romance concert, a couple of festivals and an MSI concert!

I'm planning to go to Warped next year. TM <3

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to see FOB and PATD before I die. I don't care if I'm the old lady in the mosh pit singing to every song xD

But I have gone to a Rex Goudie one two years ago at the exibition in my town. If that counts.

I've been to a Weird Al one.. it was sometime this last summer...

It was amazing. He sounded like he does on the CDs, and when he was about to do "The Saga Begins," I spazzed when I saw R2D2's little lights, and then he swirled on stage, and then all the stormtroopers came out and I lost my mind o_O

No less than you expected, I'm sure.

Oh and when the dude in the Darth Vader outfit lit up the lightsaber I lost my mind as well : D

I actually have 3 minds. The third is a spare one, for occasions such as these.

I want to see FOB and PATD before I die. I don't care if I'm the old lady in the mosh pit singing to every song xD
But I have gone to a Rex Goudie one two years ago at the exibition in my town. If that counts.
I'm seeing PATD and FOB within the next 6 months. x3

Latest posts

Back