Heart of stones tamagotchi v5 log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=14pt]29/3/08[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Hi,people this is pretty early in the moring so,i am pretty tired.Just to let you know,i am going to have to marry memetchi(imotchi can't marry lol)and i am going for a blended(like i said)[/SIZE]

No need for stats there all the same lol,not much to talk about but tomrrow i am going to have a peek at my high school i can't wait.

I will post later,they will wake up any minute.

Hi,the parents were kissing each other again and i just wanted to post my stats.

Family name:sonic

Mememamatchi

Memepapatchi

Memetchi

Imotchi

Gotchi points:81570gp

Also before,memepapatchi and memetchi were vacuuming,too cute,this was just a quick update.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]30/3/08[/SIZE]

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Hi,i got mail today from tamabunny,thankyou so much,please others,take your time if you want to pm me,i love pms.

I'm going to my opening day of high school so i won't post much.My tamagotchi will be asleep the whole time,post when i get back,bye.</span>

Hey, i still can't use the dating show,but i had an awesome time at my high school.

My tama's are doing fine,but i am getting tired of them...i realy want to get married.I can't wait to get married i realy want a blended family,here are my stats

Family name:Sonic

Mamamemetchi

Papamemetchi

Memetchi

Imotchi

Bonding level:100%

Gotchi-points:84070gp

I will post when i can use the dating show,and don't forget to pm me,i love pms about my log,thanks alot tamabunny ;)

[SIZE=14pt]31/3/08[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Hi,i married my memetchi yesterday to a mukugetchi,and sadly they only had 2 eggs -_- but theres alway's next time,but what i realy wanted to tell you I GOT A PAPAPATCHI,my favourite dad.Here he is...[/SIZE]

Papapatchi:Yo,me and my daughter are cool,yo,yo,yo.

Oh,yeah i hatched a omututchi(boy) and a futabatchi the "girl" of the family,well,have to go to school,i will post back this afternoon. :nazotchi: <_<

[SIZE=14pt]1/4/08[/SIZE]

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Hi,just now my tama's evolved into shelltchi and korokotchi,yes! now i can get mukugetchi and potetchi,i am so happy.Today,i just let them sleep because it was school :huh: .Here is mamamemetchi...

Hi,mummy here,i can't believe my little darlings are growing,soon they will hit puber....*what!!!!!!!!*well,um never mind,i have to go cya!

Generation:3

Gotchi-points:84680gp*oh binary*

Bonding:30%

Mamamemetchi

Papapatchi

Shelltchi

Korokotchi

Well,that was fun i can't wait till they become adults,if your wondering why there bonding is 30% it is because if i get it any higher i won't get mukugetchi.What's the use of getting bonding to 100% all the time...you just get the same character...</span>

[SIZE=14pt]2/4/08[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Hello,my tamas were just sleeping today,but tomorrow they should evolve.I realy wnat to get hoshitchi,the space family toddler,but i hear you can't marry a sunnytchi by using the "dating show cheat".[/SIZE]

So,tomorrow i hope you guys are all expecting my shelltchi to become a sweet potechi and korokotchi my favourite v5 all time character,mukugetchi :huh:

Korokotchi:Yo,i can't wait to become a mukugetchi,it will be awesome,i am the one getting married,wich is awesome,so thanks for listening.

I will post tomorrow if they evolve or if anything interesting happens,also i love the new random animations.

Hi :lol: with the refride shelltchi and papapatchi both look now,it is awesome.I love how when they are getting ready for bed,they yawn and look out at the stars.

Another cool thing is when they wake up they open the curtains and look out at the sun,v5 is the best version yet.Bonding is still 30%,i am keeping it that away because mukugetchi and potetchi are low-bonding characters,i might try for a hatugatchi next generation,he is awesome.

It's cool how the tama's hop :D and i love the sleeping trick,it is so much better than travel show,or the pause function.One thing that is pretty lame on the v5 is the items,they are pretty repetetive :huh:

About my log,i am not going to sop making it until the v5.5 comes out,i am aiming for about 1000 views.Yes...it will take a while,but so what? that was squids dream,and look at her views... :lol:

Ok,about other peoples log,out of all of them i would love squids and lilangel baby there logs inspired me to make mine,so thanks so much you too B)

[SIZE=14pt]4/4/08[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Hi,yesterday my tamas evolved!!!! just how i wanted it,shelltchi became a potetchi,and korokotchi a mukugetchi.Right now potetchi is vacuuming the house with mum :huh: when they evolved,i got there bonding up too 100%.Here are there stats.[/SIZE]

Mamamemetchi

Papapatchi

Potetchi

Mukugetchi

Gotchi-points:84230gp

Bonding:100%(easy)

Tomorrow,i am going to marry mukugetchi,i realy hope they offer a planetchi.

I still haven't beat golf putt or shoe paris :mellow: but tea time and tv surfing are easy.I am staying home today,so expect a few posts,goodbye from me and the family.

Hi,i just played shoe pairs,and i lost at 12 :mellow: .The parents were kissing again,it's cool.

I decided i am going to get an easygoing family,because then i have a high chance of getting a mattaritchi.Easygoing families produce futabatchi's.

So....wat sorry again,i want blended,i am not a fan of "easygoing" tamas.I want to get hatugatchi,papakurotchi is awesome,then i will get the smart family,with mametchi and chantotchi.

[SIZE=14pt]Quick update[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Ok,i have decided to name my tama's because it will be easier for you to know who is what.[/SIZE]

Papapatchi=josh

Mamamemetchi=Grace

Mukugetchi=danny

Potetchi=lily

Ok,so i have named them now.Good,i got that idea from squids log.Grace and danny are just jumping around the screen as usual.

Here are stats.

Grace(mamamemetchi)

Josh(papapatchi)

Danny(mukugetchi

Lily(potetchi)

Hi,i got some item codes for my tamas,Lily seems to enjoy the "lady's hat" and Danny loves the watering can,I am going to marry Danny.

Lily and josh are raiding the fridge :D i thinkk they are hungry...dosen't seem like it lol.Nope just checked,i am going to marry Danny to either chantotchi,violetchi or lovezukintchi.In order to get a mamamametchi,i think she is awesome.Danny will become a papapatchi just like his daddy,Josh.

These are some names for Danny's wife

Silvana

Rachel

Silvia

Pretty creative eh...

Just a quick message....please take the time to pm me,i love pms so much pm me about anything like my log or something like that...stat time!

Grace(mamamemetchi)

Josh(Papapatchi)

Lily(potetchi)

Danny(mukugetchi)

Gotchi-points:84280gp

Familly:blended

Bonding:100%

These tama's are realy hungry today.If anyone knows how to get 3 eggs please pm me,please :D because i miss the fun of raising 3 tamagotchi characters.

I went on tamatown with Lily and got an item and it said that it makes your tamagotchi family more happy.It's so cool how Lily and Josh raid the fridge together,and when Lily vacuums with Grace.

you are probably getting sick of stats,but it's just to take up some log space.

Grace(mamamemetchi)

Josh(papapatchi)

Lily(potetchi)

Danny(mukugetchi)

I hope i get 3 eggs,because i am marrying Danny tomorrow to a character from the smart family.I realy want a mamamametchi,as you all know :D

I just discovered something freaky,chibipatchi's are classified as one character....wierd.

Also,something i discovered,marrying a sunnytchy is a random event,you cannot use the dating show cheat to make planetchi come and offer you a sunnytchi.

[SIZE=14pt]v5 bonding cheats[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Change the time to either 11.59am,1.59pm,3.59pm or 5.59 pm,hope i helped.[/SIZE]

Hi,again some many posts in one day,just wanted to test something ok,so ignore this post.

Famly name:Sonic

thanks

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

5/4/08

Hi....it;s me here :D it's pretty early in the morning and i can't use the dating show :marumimitchi: it's because i hatched my tamagotchi around 4.00pm.They are just opening the curtains and looking out at the sun.Lily looks like she is in a happy mood,i think you all know...but Lily is the oldest character,in stats i always do it in order of oldest,so stats time!!

Gotchi-points:85550gp

Josh*papapatchi*

Grace*mememamatchi*

Lily*potetchi*

Danny*mukugetchi*

They were hungry so i just fed them some fried rice.I could not face that in the morning :ph34r: .I can't wait to use the dating show,Danny looks like he all ready to go.I will post when Danny get's married,wish Danny good luck :D .

Hi,just 4 more hours till i can marry Danny,it's getting intense :furawatchi:

I sent binary a pm about having 3 tamagotchi eggs,they said the number of eggs is random.So,i will just have to get lucky.Here are my tams stats to fill in some log space, :(

Bonding:100

Gotchi-points:85600gp

Josh*Papapatchi*

Grace*Mememamatchi*

Lily*Potetchi*

Danny*Mukugetchi*

I guess the family name never changes,well i'm off to go read someones log,i will post when i marry Danny.

Latest posts

Back