Heart of stones tamagotchi v5 log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,the triplets are awake and i just visited tamaexpo.There is a cool new game where you have to dress up uyhotchi and make him scare people.Posting stats later!

[SIZE=14pt]12/4/08[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]As promised here are my tamagotchi's stats.[/SIZE]

Name:Ryan

Generation:1

Gotchi-points:11400gp

Training bar:[^^^^^^^^]

Species:Togetchi

Current job:Barber

Family name:Sonic

Generation:4

Bonding:100%

Gotchi-points:9999gp

Silvana*Mamametchi*

Danny*Papapatchi*

Jacob*Furikotchi*

Mcayla*Violetchi*

Luke*Nemutchi*

Yeah,did i mention Ryan got a job as a hair-dresser? i wanted him to be a scientist but they rejected me,lol.

Tomorrow i think my brothers Yattatchi Angel will be able to marry Ryan ;) he is very excited,and it is only natural that i am hoping for a baby girl :furawatchi:

As for the triplets,they are doing fine,i know for sure that i can marry them tomorrow,Violet family here we come!(and cute little Hanaterazoutchi)

[SIZE=14pt]12/4/08[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Awesome news! this morning when i woke up my brothers Yattatchi was finaly 4 years old! so i connected her with Ryan.The fireworks came and they had 2 awesome,cute little baby boys.I think i will cal him Jason.[/SIZE]

Also,the triplets should be able to get married today,i can't wait for another pure....remember my pure meme family? :p

I just love the Violet family's little pet.He is so cute!

As promised,here are my tamagotchi's current stats.

v4

Name:Ryan/baby Jason

Species:Togetchi and tsubutchi

Gotchi-points:1140gp

Training bar[^^^^^^^^^]

Intelectual:90

Artistic:121

Kindness:67

v5

Generation:4

Bonds:100%

Silvana*Mamametchi*

Danny*Papapatchi*

Jacob*Furikotchi*

Mcayla*Violetchi

Luke*Nemutchi*

I remember when Ryan was just a little Tsubutchi himself,and now look at him.I remember when i was at my dads house the joy of once again,getting 3 eggs and out hatched Jacob,Mcayla and Luke.Good times i am going to hate seeing them leave*sniff*

Hello! everyone is going great :eek: and you know that v2 i wanted? well i lost the bid,but guess what? i found an aqua v3 perfect condition,it's got a battery but heres the best part......I am winning the bid!!!

I am pretty sure i will win it,of course i had to have my mums permission,and it is hard to find,i am not going to put it in the log,2 is pretty much :huh:

In other news....Mcayla should be able to use the dating show soon,but i know for sure i will be able to use it today,tomorrow morning at the LATEST.

:eek: bye ;)

Big news! Mcayla married a Sukatchi!

When i could use the dating show,there were two sunnytchi's i regret not marrying them though.Anyway i have a pure Violetchi family,here are there names! and stats

Generation:5

Bonds:0%

Mcayla*Mamavioletchi*

Bruce:*Papakizatchi*

Rose*Mimifuwatchi*

Aaron*Omututchi*

family pet*Hanaterouzoutchi*

They are awesome! i can't wait to see there family animation,they are so cute,Ryan is doing fine,I am going to check if i still have the high bid for my aqua v3.

How cute! they evolved,skipping the child and teen stage.Aaron is now a handsome KIzatchi and Rose a beautiful Violetchi.There family animation is just too cute,Bruce and Mcayla kiss 3 times while Aaron,Rose and hanatarezoutchi look at them then the pet jumps on Bruce's head(i hate spelling the pets name :rolleyes: )

I got there family bonds up to 30% and Ryan and Jason are doing fine,Jason should leave tomorrow night,he has not been paused.My v3 is coming along good,just 2 more days and i am still winning the bid so far! :( sadly,i am not going to add it to the log,and i hear there is a remake of the familitchi bringing back*sigh* jobs,so i guess that means skill points....

Bad news people! my little neighbour came over and he reset Ryan!! this is terrible,but never mind i now have a baby girl called bitsy,i am going to raise her,post when she evolves!

[SIZE=14pt]14/4/08[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Hello! Bitsy is now an awesome Harutchi! she is so cute,now i can probably get Mimitchi :huh: my first adult,here are Bitsy's stats.[/SIZE]

Name:Bitsy

Gotchi-points:5300gp

Species:Harutchi

Intelectual:10

Artistic:15

Kindness:15

The Violet family is going fine,there animation is to cute,i love Aaron he has awesome hair,Bitsy is fast asleep.

Hello! the tama's are doing fine,here are some of my goals for my tamagotchi's.

v5

To excersie more,play more games

Play with it when it is hungry,lay off the snacks.

Focus on "pure" families bonds more.

v4

To work on the skill points

More excersice

That's pretty much everything :huh: i will post there stats later,and by the way Bitsy's lowest stat is intelectual it is only 14,but i am still aiming for mimitchi!

:huh: Hi! Bitsy was crying,poor thing,her training level is now two,i am going to my neighbours movie night and she has awesome puppie dogs,but anyway here are my Tama stats! :(

v4

Species:Harutchi

Training bar:[ll]

Gotchi-points:4860gp

Intelectual:15

Artistic:34

Kindness:36

v5

Bonds:70%

Gotchi-points:99999gp

Mcayla*Mamavioletchi*

Bruce*Papakizatchi*

Rose*Violetchi*

Aaron*Kizatchi*

I am going to marry Bitsy to my brothers v3 Bob,they make a great couple,and i am not going to marry Rose so soon tomorrow,as this is one of my favourite families.I am going to marry Rose to a "smart" family character,so i can get smart,i am going to aim for Mametchi and Chantotchi,then marrying Mametchi to a Chantotchi for another pure! confusing isen't it? and i can't wait to get my v3!,later...wow that was alot of typing,now hopefuly i don't forget to "close all tags".

[SIZE=14pt]15/4/06[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Yo B) people,yesterday i saw the Violet family doing a family animation! they were using the pet to water this huge flower,it was so cute,at exactly 5.00pm tonight,i will be able to marry Rose,i will realy miss Aaron he is so cool.My favourite sibling in a pure family,maybe later on....i have got to get this family again! :eek: [/SIZE]

Bitsy is still 0 years old,maybe because i paused her a bit last night,but i hope to get her Intelectual up today :D

Just some news,i still can't beat golf putt! i try and try,but it just goes to fast on 24!

cy'a around from Rose :D .

;) Yo :p Bitsy is now a Ringotchi! they look cool,i chose mr.turtlepedia and i have the highest Intelectual points,here we come Mimitchi! here are my tamastats! :angry:

v4

Species:Ringotchi

Training bar:[llll]

Gotchi-points:11820gp

SKILL POINTS

Intelectual:65

Artistic:47

Kindness:40

v5

Mcayla*Mamavioletchi*

Bruce*Papakiazatchi*

Rose*Violetchi*

Aaron*Kizatchi*

Well,i did get Bitsy's intelectual points up today,and the twins are going great! i am now making my tamas healthy...Do'h! i forgot to post Bitsy's weight she is her lowest,20 pounds,now isen't that healthy?

[SIZE=14pt]16/4/08[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Hi,Rose coulden't get married yesterday but when she wakes up i will marry her! just 20 more minutes.I don't know if i should try for a Planetchi or stick with smart family,anyway i will post what happens.[/SIZE]

No! i was not succesful in getting a smart family,i married Rose to a Hatugatchi and they had 3 eggs,anyway,at least three is fun! here is what i will call them.

Mamametchi*Rose*

Papamametchi*jonah*

Mimifuwatchi*Brandon*

Mimifuwatchi*Goldy*

Futabatchi*Rex*

Hi,the triplets evolved they are exactly the same as last generation...yes another Mattaritchi! here are there stats.

Generation:6(it goes so fast)

Bonding:30%

Rose*Mamametchi*

Jonah*Papamametchi*

Brandon*Mousetchi*

Goldy*Sakuramotchi*

Rex*Mattaritchi*

v4

Weight:20 pounds

Gotchi-points:12000

SKILL POINTS

Intelectual:70

Artistic:47

Kindness:54

I realy want Goldy to become a Makiko,then i will marry her to get a Majorite,i have been longing for a secret character.

Hi! change of plans,i am going to aim for the Mame family! right now i am getting there bonding up too 100% and raising smartness,then i will aim for kuchipa family!

[SIZE=14pt]17/4/08[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]I went to tamatown with Bitsy and now she got an organ from ms. frill! she is a very rich tamagotchi,and she still isen't a Mimitchi :D .I got a pm from cool tama ryan saying how awesome my log was,thanks ryan! and i played heaps of games with the triples and over 900views! thanks you guys...i never thought i would get this far,i put so much time and dedication into this log,lol the triplets just wanted to bed fed,Papamametchi is so cool! tamastats![/SIZE]

v4

Training bar:[* * * * * * * * *]

Weight:20 pounds

Gotchi-points:14370gp

SKILLOINTS

Intelectual:94

Artistic:56

Kindness:65

V5

Generation:6

Rose*Mamametchi*

Jonah*Papamametchi*

Brandon*Mousetchi*

Goldy:*Sakuramotchi*

Rex*Mattaritchi*

Have a tama-fastic day everybody! :furawatchi:

18/4/08

Hi people! i was having a fun time on TC(tamachat) and then i realized that Bitsy is 3 years old and wakes up in 10mins! i will post when she morphs.

Latest posts

Back