Heart of stones tamagotchi v5 log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=14pt]25/4/08[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Hello people,Sunny now has 100% bonds.As for Rocky he should be getting his job offer.I would like Rocky to be a firefighter :D .[/SIZE]

I am going to marry Rocky to an adult that belongs in the Mame family.I hope i get a boy 'cause then i can get a Tensaitchi,please PM me if you know this works 100%.

Sunny was raiding the fridge with Brandon,she then wanted some grub,i am keeping her healthy so i just gave her some bread. ;) .......and if you think this log is great wait till i get my V3! oh and IF i get a royal Famitama or whatever they are called he is going with my V3,wow i beat my record without this comp freezing by 2 seconds! :wub:

Hello,i entered in some codes for Sunny...because tonight is a special night! for them....every time something special happens i will have special dinner.Well,tonight Rocky will get a job offer,and my tama's would like to talk.(for the V5 when they talk i will always make the middle one talk,the main.)

Rocky:Dad,can i have some pasta tonight?

Why...sure you can Rocky,what about you Sunny?

Sunny:Me want Gumbo soup!

Realy?

No! i am not eating that cra...hey! watch your language!

Rocky set me up daddy,i swear!

Rocky:Yeah....whatever makes you happy Sunny...

So little Sunny will just have a shepherds pie,and Rocky will be happily slurping his Italian pasta.

Hi! Rocky got a[!] in the mail,and i tried for the baloon thingy job but i got one x :angry: .So....now Rocky is a*drumroll* florist!

It's a bit hard,i can only get good on it,if it is realy hard to get great just think about excellent.*faints*.Here are my stats peepz!

V5

Family name:Sonic

Bonds:100%

Family type:Blended

Generation:7

Gotchi-points:99999gp

Family members

Olivia*Planetchi*

Brandon:papamametchi*

Sunny*Hoshitchi*

V4

Name:Rocky

Species:Tosakatchi

Generation:2

Weight:21 pounds

Training:7/9

Skill points

Intelectual:137

Artistic:100

Kindness:77

Rocky should be turning 4 soon,he would like to speak to you all about his job*sigh*.

Rocky:Hello peepz....i am a florist...i know it's a job for girls and yeah...but i love it! well,Sunny thinks it is hilarious that i don't have a boy job.So i go"put a sock in it!" and to my surprise she stopped....coulda 'bin dat poison i put in her chocolate sundae.

Sunny:What!?

That's all people,and feel free to PM about any of my tams or my log.Don't be shy about asking for help because i will help you,unlike Rocky tehe :angry: .

-Thanks for taking the time to read this,it means alot and like i always say,it's not the log that people read,it's the people that read the log.In other words...you guys rock!

[SIZE=14pt]26/4/08[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Helloo! Rocky got his pay this morning,it wasen't alot so today i will try to do better at gardening.Sunny still hasen't morphed but she should in 2 hours.Here are the tama's they would like to talk..... :eek: [/SIZE]

Rocky:I got paid today! yes!

Sunny:Yeah! you got "loads" of gotchi-points.

Rocky:Shut up Sunny!

Who is ready for some gumbo soup!?

I woulden't eat that if it was the only food on earth.

Sunny:Rocky,what's that foul gas you just emitted?

Sunny and heart of stone_87:YUCK!! ROCKY FARTE.....they coulden't finish 'cause they had been knocked out from the gas,terrible times.

Sup! :eek: Sunny finaly evolved intoMikazukitchi,they are cool but i think Hoshitchi still looks a little cuter. ;) They have already picked out there dinner for tonight,Rocky would like some fish and Sunny would like some yummy fried rice.

It would be cool for Rocky's baby(when he gets one) to be in the Kuchi family.They are so hard to get in to becasue the only child in there is Mohitamatchi and he has a 16% of being in the Meme family,pfft yeah right......more like 999.99999.99.9.99.%+1.

Good news! just now i got a score of 16 from work and i got excellent! i have finaly beaten my job.*wipes forhead*

[SIZE=14pt]27/4/08[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Hello! Guess what!? while i was in the car the matchmaker visited Rocky! and i was surprised because he was only five years old.She was too fast but i cheated and she offered a sebbiritchi,yuck! ;) .She came againand offered a beautiful Maidtchi......did i accept? Duh! lolz :huh: i wanted a Mame famiy character.Heres the good part,i had a boy! so i can get a Tensaitchi now.[/SIZE]

I cannot be happier because i was tired of getting those Hinotamatchi's so i will probably a young Mametchi,Tensaitchi here we come!

As for Sunny,she should become a Sunnytchi tomorrow,here they are to talk to you.

Rocky:Yeah! my son is gonna be a nerd!

Sunny:Yeah! and if he is,we will know who he gets it off!

Rocky;Yeah! i can'..... HEY!!!!!!!

Uh-oh,he is emitting that gas again*gags*

[SIZE=14pt]28/4/08[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Hello again :p i am expecting little Sunny to morph and Rocky will leave his baby in 5 more hours(with my help).How rude! i forgot to tell you what i am going to name him,probably Zeus i like those God names.Here are stats![/SIZE]

V5

Family type:Space family(blended)

Generation:7

Family members

Olivia*Planetchi*

Brandon*Papamametchi*

Sunny*Mikazukitchi*

V4

Name:Rocky and Zeus

Species:Tosakatchi and Tsubutchi

Generation:2

Weight:20pounds

Skill points

Intelectual:167

Artistic:185

Kindness:94

Rocky and Sunny want to talk to you....here they are tehe.

Rocky:I am a famous guy on a famous log!

Sunny:Don't forget me! i'm no loser ya' know!

Rocky:Yuck! your feet smell like*&^%$&^%

Sunny:Wait! your babie is talking!

Zeus:Me say Sunny gots stinky feets!

Sunny:Dad! they said i am stinky!

Rocky:........

Zeus:.........

Sunny:........?!

[SIZE=21pt]SUNNY! GET SOME DEODERANT![/SIZE]

Good news! :eek: Rocky got a new job as a rockstar but just then i made him leave his baby.The trick worked.By marrying a Maidtchi i didn't get a Harutchi sadly,but a Puchitchi,which is called Zeus.Now Sunny,little Sunny.She is now a Sunnytchi! they are so cute.Here they are to talk.

Sunny:I can burn your butt!

Zeus:You have a hairy butt!

Sunny:You do?

Zeus:Your just a pathetic loser

Sunny:I got it from you!

Oh no...

[SIZE=14pt]30/4/08[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt][/SIZE]Hello! sorry i didn't post,today i am heading home so i can post on my computer. :) Anyway,Zeus morphed into a Youngandrotchiwich is awesome because i thought i would get a Gourmetchi.Zeus's stats are 380/47/42 so i can get Tensaitchi=).

Sunny is doing fine,she can probably use the dating show today at 3.00pm.Here are my Sunny and Zues to talk to you.

Zeus:Yay! i am a robot and i can kick Sunny's butt!

Sunny:I woulden't count on it bro,i would kick yours.

Zeus:When you get your kids i am gonna hate listening too your 1st child talk to me haha!

You guy's are too much ya' know

When i have 3 kids on the V5 i will always make the oldest child talk.I got a message from Sammytama again! he's a big fan.I love pms so don't forget to pm me and continue to read this.This log has gone realy well.

Hey,Sunny just pooped and Zeus is still asleep.Poor guy had to wake up for more 26 games of shape,imagine aiming for a Makiko.all that dance! anyway,stats will be posted when i return home.Now,to check if that person has finaly posted my V3! :) :) :)

Hello! back to my old fast computer.Well i married Sunny to a Mummutchi and they produced three babies again.Hope this dosen't happen when i aim for my cheerful family,anyway here are there name.

Barry*Omututchi*(boy)

Ginny*Omututchi*(girl)

Dom*Mimifuwatchi*

Blake*Memepapatchi*

Sunny*Planetchi*

Everything is doing fine and i am finaly going to get a Belltchi! :D and Ahirukutchi,i haven't had one of them for a long time.Also, a :mimitchi: Mousetchi :D no! and Zeus still hasen't turned 2,more ifno later!

The triplets evolved!

Barry is now an Ahirukutchi

Ginny is now a Belltchi

Dom is now a Mousetchi

Now,i am going to get 70% bonds and train the middle one.Poor Zeus hasen't had any posts about him.Well he just turned 2,there you go zeus!

[SIZE=14pt]1/5/08 [/SIZE]

Hello,i am so excited today because i worked out the royal famitama growth.Also,i am getting my dog=). :p here are my tama's stats.Sorry about the post above me.Neighbours can be so annoying....

V5

Generation:8

Family members

Sunny*Planetchi*

Blake*Memepapatchi*

Barry*Ahirukutchi*

Ginny*Belltchi*

Dom*Mousetchi

V4

Name:Zeus

Species:Youngandrotchi

Generation:3

Weight:20 pounds

Skill points

Intelectual:419

Artistic:57

Kindness:58

Looks like i am going to get a Tensaitchi today,i can't wait for the Royal tama! i am looking at the chart and currently i want Kinbatchi and Princess Tamako.

Hello,Zeus has woken up and he is just brushing his teeth.Today is evolution day and you know what that means? yep! special dinner. ;) Hereare my tamagotchi's to talk to you and not fight.I hope...

Barry:Yo Zues,today's the day you morph

Zues:Loser.....

Barry:!?

Zues:Jokes buddy

Barry:Ya' know,i love being in this log.Are we famous because this log has so much views?

Zues:Yeah! of course*goes back to cutting nails*

Now that was better.At least they didn't fight.With the link to the royal Famitama i gave you all,it is also a growth chart too if you read the bottom of the chart.Here is some V4 info.

Here is the food likes/dislikes

Here a growth chart

[SIZE=14pt]2/5/08[/b] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Hello! sorry i didn't reply but school started and i had to go to my brothers soccer training.Well anyway,Zeus became a Mamatechi for about 2 minutes and i was like"why won't this thing evolve?" and as soon as i said that it did.Zues is now a Tensaitchi.As for the triplets they are doing fine they should morph tonight or tomorrow morning.I can't wait to get another Itchigotchi and Bakutchi.[/SIZE]

Well i am pretty bored so i will just stare in amazement at the Royal Famitama growth chart to decide on a character.No seriously,i do tend to gaze at it a little to long.OK before i go here are my tamagotchi's to talk.Oh and another cool thing,when Tensaitchi uses a pen he writes e=mc2 it's realy cool and nerdy :D .

Zues:Hey Barry! i'm a Tensaitchi now

Barry:Cool,and tonight is your job night!

Zues:Yeah you know what that means!?

Zues,Barry and Heart of stone87:SPECIAL DIN-DINS!!!!!!!

[SIZE=14pt]3/5/08 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Good morning! the triplets have morphed into teens.[/SIZE]

Barry is now a Bakutchi

Ginny is now an Itchigotchi

Dom is now a Mamekatchi

Cool,i got a Mamekatchi without it being my main character.Looks like i will be getting another Furikotchi.I can't wait to get Onputchi and Mumutchi! they both look awesome and Mumutchi looks like a blue-> ^_^ and Onputchi looks a bit like Leaftchi with the body.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just fed the triplets some breakfast and played tea time :furawatchi: i lost at 19 and Zues has just finished brushing his teeth.Here are my Tamagotchi's stats.

V5

Bonds:70%

Generation:8

Family members

Sunny*Planetchi*

Blake*Memepapatchi*

Barry*Bakutchi*

Ginny*Itchigotchi*

Dom*Mamekatchi*

V4

Name:Zues

Species:Tensaitchi

Weight:30 pounds

Training:9/9

Generation:3

Skill points

Intelectual:428

Artistic:72

Kindness:68

Incase you wanted to know what design my V3 is,it is aqua and blue but i don't know what it's called.

Latest posts

Back