Heart's Desire

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alice stood in the foyer, looking around in awe. It was beautiful. She gripped the handle of her suitcase and he violin case(won't let me edit)then began walking towards the staircase, thinking about how she was going to find her way around this place. She felt a little strange as she walk, she was nervous and wonder who many others had already arrived.

Name:Steem Miamoto

Appearance:his black hair is always a mess, his height is a little higher then average while his weight is significantly under average, he's rather bony and will never be seen in any clothing that isnt black, white, or grey

Personality traits: Steem is extremely antisocial well on a good day that would be an over exaggeration, on his most social day he might say hey to his best friend then walk away ignoring any and everyone in his path, while he is antisocial he is easily aggrivated and a rather angry person if something doesn't go his way

History: he grew up on his own for the most parts, his parents died shortly after his birth, hes managed to teach himself to play virtually every instrument and become rather skilld with technology in that time, because he is so antisocial no one ever guessed he could play instruments, which he refuses to do unless he's alone, and thats only to record the sounds onto his beloved soundboard, while he is antisocial he is one of the best people t have at a party, just because of his skill with his soundboard

Room/ Suit:33

Other:dont touch his soundboard

Alice had soon manged to find her way to her room. She slowly opened the door and looked around the room, it was amazing. She place her suitcase on the ground near the end of the bed and laid her violin case next to it before laying down on the bed, sighing softly under her breath.

ooc: no one dare say anything about techy techno steem having a portable soundboard or you shall be el cybersmacked k : D

Steem sighed and walked toward the staircase and essentially his room with his soundboard between his arm and side, he rushed in an attempt to avoid contact with anyone and tripped on the bottom step "ow....." he stood back up and started back up the stairs as if nothing had happened

Sterling stood silently with his and Auburn's bags and watched as the two others bypassed him without a single word. He would have made an attempt to say hello but the two didn't seem to be in a mood to talk. He noticed one girl carrying an instrument case and was immediately interested in what she could do. Music was always something he could talk about with anyone, especially fellow musicians who share his passion. Sterling's thoughts drifted to Charlie (his guitar) and to Auburn's whereabouts.

Auburn shook her hand. "My name is Auburn Elizabeth Kingsford. My brother is in the foyer. We'd love to be shown around." She smiled sweetly and glanced to the male on the bed with the guitar. She, like Sterling, loved music and was happy to see another fellow musician.

Alice stared at her violin case, debating whiether to play or not. She quickly made up her mind. Smiling, she sat up and reached for the case. Opening it up, she took out the violin and bow before she began to

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png to herself.

"Um, hi," said Angel, putting on a fake smile, "seems like these rooms are filling."

Angel then noticed the guitar case the stranger was holding. She decided to put out her opinion, "it seems like everyone here plays an instrument."

Auburn chuckled. "Well I wouldn't know, but that makes me really happy to hear that," she grinned, the dimples in both sides of her cheeks growing deeper as she smiled. "My brother and I both love music a lot and we especially enjoy meeting other musicians as well." Auburn quickly glanced to the male sitting on the bed who had yet to say anything before returning her attention to Angel. She adjusted her grip on her guitar case and smiled at the girl standing in front of her.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Except for my brother Cade, he's definitely not an artsy person, and the only time he's ever touched an instrument, at least, according to him, was in band in 6th grade. After that, he was done with instruments in general." Blaze said, pointing to Cade, who was sleeping on the bed. Cade flopped up, and yelled, "I can play recorder! Zzz.." He fell asleep. Blaze looked at Angel. "Okay, now that was creepy."

Steem reached his room and sighed before walking in and placed his soundboard on the table "bad news...im stuck her with people...good news..i can ignore them as long as i stay silent..." he sighed and pulled his headphones from his pocket

Last edited by a moderator:
Auburn smiled at the boys, a little surprised at there being another person in the room as she had not noticed him until he sat up. She laughed. "Well music isn't for everyone. But I'm sure you can rock that recorder pretty hard huh?" Auburn joked with a wink. She blew a stray strand of her magenta streaked black hair out of her eyes and focused her attention back on her new aquantainces.

Alice put the violin back into its case, locking it shut and looked towards her door. "I guess it would be a good idea to look around this place." She murmured softly to herself. She picked up her violin case and walked towards the door. Opening her door again, looked like before leaving then began walking the way she had come, thinking she saw a few people while she was trying to find her room.

Cade rolled to the right side of the bed in his sleep, and then to the left.. Where he suddenly fell off of the bed with a loud BANG! Groaning, Cade unhappily laid on the floor for a few seconds before scratching his disheveled hair, and standing up. "Ugh... Ow. That hurt.." He blinked his eyes sleepily, and then he looked over at the door, to see Blaze with a bunch of other people. "Huh.. Who are you people..?" Cade stumbled over to the door.

Steem sighed and sat at the table looking at his soundboard checking for any possible damages, once he was satisfied with the search he played

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png forgetting his headphones were not plugged into it

Jack explored around the main floor a little bit, examining the kitchen and the massive living room. He ran a gentle finger along the shiny gold frame of a large rectanglar painting that was hung on the wall. His fingers slid easily over the dips and curves of the delicate designes that swirled around the frame encasing the giant piece of art. The painting inside was genaric, drak coulours that swirled to make a sky with a few mountains acroos an ocean. After a few minutes he headed back up the grand staircase toward the rooms, instead of stopping he bypassed both the opened and closed doors, including his own. He continued to walk down the hall, trying to recall where the door was that lead to the library he'd found earlier.

Lucas, on the other hand was already in there room. He was laying down on his bed staring up at the ceiling. After a minute or two he was bored out of his mind. He took a quick shower in his bathroom. He turned the water up until it was hot and steamy and sprayed down from the shower head. The heat of the water relaxed the muscles in his back and shoulders and helped to wake him up a little bit. He ruffled his hair dry with a towel and Threw on a simply pair of jeans and a pinstriped button down.

Alice looked at the doors as she passed by them, she wonder how many were taken up. Shaking away this thought, she looked at the floor in front of her as she walked. She softly hummed a tune to herself, smiling brightly since she couldn't see anyone around.

Auburn giggled at Cade's sudden awakening. "Hello there," she said and smiled sweetly at the sleepy boy. "I'm Auburn. Very nice to meet you." She stuck out her hand in a friendly manner and offered it to Cade for a handshake. Meanwhile, Sterling was still standing in the foyer anxiously waiting for Auburn to return and soon. He was getting restless just standing there all alone. Not to mention his bags and guitar case were getting to be quite heavy.

"Oh, hi.. Nice to meet you. My name's Cade.. And.." He yawned, before continuing. "And.. I've been living here for about a week now.. You'll like it here." Cade took her hand, and shook it, while looking at her and smiling a sort of sleepy smile.

"You're a cutie," she stated bluntly and smiled as she gripped Cade's hand. Auburn was never one to hide what she thought and is always known to speak her mind. Her thoughts suddenly returned to her brother in the foyer and a small laugh escaped her lips as she tried to picture Sterling standing all alone without her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back