Heart's Desire

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hey, that song sounds kinda familiar," she said to herself. Shaula shrugged, and continued watching the news. After the news went off, she got up and went to look around the mansion.

Blaze sighed, and went to go grab some water. He walked over to the mini-fridge in the small kitchen, and then picked up a water bottle. He took a long drink before setting it down.

Angel felt a tear drop as she unpacked a picture, a large dog with black fur with brown markings had brought tears to her eyes.

Her crying got louder and louder, then she heard a guitar, although she did not know of the song.

Angel wiped her tears and followed the sound of guitar and knocked on the door. She thought that since the guitar was playing, they might not hear her knocking. She quickly rung the bell.

Blaze suddenly heard a knock on his door. For a few seconds, he ignored it, and then he finally got up and answered the door, with his guitar still strapped onto him. "Yes?"

Name: Auburn Kingsford

Appearance: Auburn sports a long black, layered pixie cut embellished with magenta streaks. A small nose, full lips, and bright blue eyes add flair and womanly beauty about her heart-shaped face. Her nose and eyebrow are pierced.

Personality: Auburn is very, how you say, unique. She loves to be different from everyone else. If the most popular color is red, Auburn likes blue. If big earrings are in, Auburn wears colorful studs. Her passion to be different aside, she is very charming and really easy to get along with.

Back Story?: Auburn and her brother was brought up by a single mom who was left to raise her two kids after their father died in a terrible car accident when Auburn and her brother were only toddlers. Now that they are grown and on their own, Auburn and Sterling decided to go out and do something together. They have an extremely close relationship and are never that far away from each other.

Other: Auburn is in love with bracelets. She is always seen with dozens of them on both wrists. She also really loves coffee. Anywhere she can find a Starbucks, she's home.

Name: Sterling Kingsford

Appearance: Sterling is quite active, and because of this, his dark athletic body is toned with muscle and darkened with sun. His black hair is short in the back and gradually gets longer toward the front. He usually wears his hair gelled in a 'faux-hawk', the tips of his black locks dyed blond. His eyes are a deep crystal blue and his nose, rather small and button-like, looks much like his sister's. They both favor each other with stunning similarities. Most mistake them as twins, though they just simply look very much alike. Sterling has many piercings, all of which compliment him quite well. His tongue and eyebrow are pierced as well as his lip and both of his ears and the top cartilage area of his right ear. Sterling is mostly seen in form fitting shirts tucked into slightly baggy pants worn at his waist. He always has a belt on.

Personality: When meeting Sterling, one might say that he is very deep and mysterious. There really is no telling what is going on in that head of his. Sterling has a kind nature though no one would ever guess this by looking at him. He loves women, and unfortunately, he is a rather large, but smooth, flirt. Though if he does have a girlfriend, he is deeply devoted to her and does not even attempt to think of other women.

History: See Auburn

Anything else?: Sterling's favorite things to do to pass the time include reading and writing poetry as well as playing and writing songs on his beloved acoustic guitar he named Charlie.

"So... You play guitar?" Angel didn't wait for an answer. Se fidgeted with her fingers and then pretended to play keyboard, "I play keyboard. It's fun."

Jack wandered around the halls fairly aimlessly. He didnt know what to do with himself. He headed down the main stairs to the front foyer he fiddled around with some of the decretory pots and vases on the tiny tables in the hall, he was tempted to go back to the library but he figured he could do that later.

Lucas realized that this was only a couple days into the program and people were still arriving and getting settled in. He didn't really care either way , partially due to his rather nonchalant attitude and partially because he didn't really think that this was going to work out very well. Yeah, sticking people together for a couple months was a good way to bond them together but he did not really think that it could really possibly work that well.

Also I just wanted to let y'all know that I made an OOC forum thread for this. So please check it out and feelfree to add posts in there. And sorry for not makin one earlier but I haven't been getting much sleep so I have been sort of blaaah lately and not really up to making any real posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I'm sorry. I forgot to say that Auburn's suit is 18 and Sterling's is 20 :)

Auburn and her older brother stepped off of the bus, their luggage in hand. Anxious to begin their adventure, Sterling and Auburn entered the mansion. They looked around in awe as the luxurious doors swung open to reveal the most stunning place the siblings had ever seen. They did not grow up with much so seeing all of this luxury was a tad overwhelming. Auburn squeezed her brother's hand excitedly. "I can't believe we're actually here!" she whispered. Sterling smiled warmly at her and nodded silently in agreement as he continued to scan the georgous foyer that they were now standing in.

"Keyboard? Cool. Do you have a keyboard you brought from home?" Blaze asked, stepping back from the door to let her in, with his right hand still strumming the strings of the guitar, as if they were alive.

Shaula fell onto her bed, feeling unnaturally weaker by the second. She turned pale, obviously ill, and dizzily fainted. She broke out in a sweat.

Sterling looked around the empty foyer. He pursed his lips as he thought. "Isn't there supposed to be someone here to help us and show us to our rooms?" Sterling asked aloud as he adjusted his grip on his guitar case. Auburn looked around in search for someone that might be of some help but there was absolutely no one in sight. "I hope they don't expect us to find our rooms by ourselves in this place!" Auburn stated disbelieveingly. "We'll be searching for days!"

"Yeah, but I don't play it often," said Angel, petting her hair. She flicked her hair behind her head, "I'm no good at playing, though." Angel started to bite her lip, she was so fidgety.

Shaula luckily woke up from her dream, and heard commotion down the hall. She jumped up, and walked to Blaze's room, accidentally barging in.

"Oh hey! Are you writing music? Let me try!"

Shay sat on the bed, pulled out a pen and paper and seemingly randomly scribbled a few notes and chords, humming quietly to herself. "Aaaaannnnddd..."

"There."

Blaze held out a index finger to Shaula as if saying, Hold on! We can talk later! and he continued talking to Angel. "Why don't you play for me? I can't tell if you suck or not since I haven't heard you yet."

Name: Alice Rowan

Appearance: Alice has a normal height and weight for a girl her age with lightly tanned skin. She has wavy dark blond hair down to her waist with bangs that complement her amber eyes. She normally wears an over sized white button up shirt and jeans along with converse.

Personality traits: Alice is a very quiet and gentle girl, she doesn’t really talk to anyone unless she knows them better after that and around them she becomes quite bright and outgoing.

History: Alice grew up never really knowing her father since he died from a terrible illness her mother three months before she was born. She also never saw her mother much since she was always working.

Room/ Suit: #27

Other:

Auburn suddenly held up a hand to motion for Sterling to be quiet. She heard voices. "Wait here," she told him and set her suitcase down. Auburn headed up the grand staircase, watching the pure white finish of the wood pass by as she took each step. Auburn followed the voices until she found herself in the doorway of a suit occupied by a boy with a guitar and two females. Auburn smiled awkwardly as their attention turned to her. "Excuse me," she said. "My brother and I just got here. We're kind of lost," Auburn explained, a slight blush of embarrassment appearing on her cheeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back