Heart's Desire

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaula opened the door and walked down to get breakfast. She spotted Hazel.

"Sorry I'm late. It takes me quite a while to get ready."

She left her purple clutch on the table, and went to get a glass of apple juice, and an orange.

"I knew there were going to be idiots," muttered Angel, giving a little smirk, "I'm Angel."

Cade sat down by the door in his room, and opened it just a crack. He carefully camouflaged his water gun with a white cloth to make it fit in perfectly with the walls of the hall and door, and then put the barrel through the door.

"Idiots? I'm not the idiot in the family. Although I might be a bit crazy." Blaze said, and then he finally got out of his hyper idiot mode.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucas managed to pull himself out of bed, very reluctantly I might add, in the morning. He ruffled his tousled hair runnin his hand through it lightly.

Jack rolled out of bed and quickly showered before his brother had even woken up. He was dressed and was wearing a clean pair of jeans and a plain Tshirt. " Morning" he told his brother who groaned softly in response.

Lucas stood up and being as hungry as he was headed out the door and to the kitchen within a couple of minutes. He didn't bother change out of his grey sweat pants or even stop an take the minute to throw on a Tshirt. His hair was a bit of a mess but almost in that grunge, disheveled sort of look that people often aimed for. He got to the kitchen and reached up into the high cupboard and placing a bowl on the counter for cereal.

"Oh, um, there's a little stain there," said Angel, pointing to a stain on his shirt right under his chin.

Angel started to try and get over her writer's block. Goddess dies? No, that couldn't happen. Goddess dies? Gah! It was the only idea in her head.

"Oh." Blaze quickly tried to wipe it off, but to no avail. "Eh, oh well." Then he noticed her computer. "What's that?" He walked over to the computer and read the document on there silently.

"Well, I'm the author of the Goddesses Desire series," nervously said Angel, "this is the second book.'

"It's really good. Surprising for an idiot." Blaze said, with a grin. Then he turned a bit more serious. "Why don't you try giving the story a bittersweet ending? Happy endings are overrated, and sad endings are well, sad."

Lucas hadn't really even noticed his lack of real clothing. He had sort of forgotten that he wasn't back at home anymore, where he could roam as he pleased. It wasn't like he had a bad body or anything, he was fairly fit and toned - not by any means a muscular freak but not super scwrany or chunky or anything like that. He grabbed a box of generic cereal and dumped some into the bowl and headed to the fridge slowly. He wasn't quite awake yet and hadn't even noticed anyone else around him.

"So you knock on my door. Well, what do you want to do?" Cade asked, as he opened her door and gestured for her to go inside the room if she wanted.

Hey Shula do you want to go somewhere or something cuz theres nothing to do

Tamastar, please be literate. Say, for you previous post : "k ill just vid chat some people. Change it to something with more sentences.

Say: "Oh, okay," Havel said, dropping her small smile into her serious face "I'll.. I think I may go talk to someone."

Hazel headed out of the room, searching for more social life.

"Well, no, I haven't finished the series yet, so it doesn't need a well planned ending," said Angel, giving a frown, "and I haven't seen you write a drama book, so who's the idiot?"

"Uh.. Well.." Blaze hesitated, and then he added "How long is the series going to be?" he quickly asked, trying to change the subject while holding back laughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back