Heart's Desire

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaula looked down at the handful of change in her palm.

"Oh.. I gotta go. See you later!"

She went over to the drink machine, bought a can of Orange Fanta, and ran back to her room.

Shaula sat down at the table, and opened her can of fanta. She picked it up, and sipped it.

"Hey Hazel, I made some macaroni for dinner. You want some?"

Blaze and Cade headed to the rec room, and decided to play ping pong in their boredom. Cade won a match against Blaze before the two of them sat down in chairs, drinking water.

"Okay."

Shaula got up and made Hazel a bowl of cheeseburger macaroni.

"Here you go."

Shaula went back to her bed, laid down, and watched TV while reading a book on psychology.

The two boys, extremely bored, decide to go back to their rooms. Blaze then whispers something into Cade's ear. Cade laughs, and then the two of them decide to ding dong ditch people's doors. Cade runs up to Hazel and Shaula's room, knocks and then he runs with Blaze back to their room.

Hazel awsers the door quickly enough to see Cade run back

Cade and Blaze break into laughter, and Cade high-fives his brother. Sometimes Blaze actually did like his brother.

Cade laughed until his sides hurt so bad, he had to lay on the floor. He then noticed Hazel. "Uh-oh."

hazel came up to the boys and said "hey I saw you ding dong ditch us at our door"

"Nope. It wasn't us. It was the dude in Room #12." Cade pointed down the hall. He's a really smug guy. And he rooms with his diabolic sister."

Shaula, without leaving the room and not even looking up from her book on psychology, said, "Yes, you did. Admit it."

Last edited by a moderator:
"no way i saw you and Blaze not some guy in room 12"

Cade walked into the room, not really caring that he was just invading the room. "Psychology? Cool. I took it for a year, and it's a really good class."

Blaze walked back into his room, shut the door and went to go take a shower. He enjoyed the hot water that poured down on him, and he stepped out of the shower.

Blaze drank a glass of water, closing the windows in the room, and then he got dressed and yawned. "Okay, where the heck is Cade?!" He looked around the hall for Cade, but didn't see him, and then he noticed the open door of Shaula and Hazel's room. Rolling his eyes, he stood outside, and yelled, "Cade! GET BACK OUT HERE!"

"But I'm bored! Don't drag me, Blaze, don't you-" Cade got dragged out by Blaze, who then walked straight into their room across the hall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back