Heart's Desire

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile, Shay (short for Shaula) is busy at work in room #31, sprucing it up. She takes out a can of Febreeze and begins spraying.

since they wernt awsering Hazel she walked off back to her Room "wow Shuala I like what you have done ill just unpack my things now k" and Hazel unpacks her things

Hazel gets everything upacked and gets on her Laptop

Fizz yawned. "God, this place is huge. I'm gonna get lost for sure" she said, before noticing a room. It had a small microphone on a desk, and she realised it was an intercom one. She snickered and started to speak into it. "Greetings, humans, I am your leader" she said in an Alien-like voice, snickering to herself.

Angel was a bit off a remark maker and just yelled, "nah, I'm pretty sure I am."

Angel picked up a small USB from her pocket, "this story will be finished soon, it is almost completed."

Angel found door number 31, she heard things behind it.

"Um, knock knock? Do you guys have internet?" asked Angel, knocking on the door, feeling very awkward.

"yeah we do you can use it if you want I dont mind"

"Thanks, I need it, kinda," Angel replied, opening the door and strolling in, using the first Laptop in sight.

She went on Youtube and started to look down songs, "do you have Wordpad?"

Please make sure that you are posting within the rules of the roleplay. Being as this is a literate role-play I have specifically asked that posts are atleast three sentences long. I also didnt think that this had to be mentioned but, you also need to make sure that you are not writing in script form or are simply posting one liners or direct speaking.

Lucas made a flustered face at the sounds of crackling coming over the PA system and then the words that followed in an alien voice. He rolled his eyes, some people could be so childish. He got up off of his bed and headed down the hall and down the stairs, he felt hungry and wanted to see what kind ofnfood could be found in this place.

Bejamin walked down the hallway back toward the way he had been exploring earlier. He headed past the end of the doors. The hallway soon grew empty of basically everything,

the paintings on the walls started appearing less. After about a mite he found a door, he pushed it open and looked around, a library. The walls were lined with shelves filled with books of every kind, more surges sat in the centre around a desk. He walked around a bit circling through the maze of shelves in awe at the massive size of the room.

"Come on In!"

Shaula just loved guests, and today was no exception. So she continued with her busy work and never minded the others. She laughed to herself over the girl on the PA who sounded REALLY familiar. "Oh! I bet she's a good person. You can't blame someone for wanting to have fun once in a while.

Last edited by a moderator:
Blaze sat on his bed, holding his guitar and strumming some chords, every once in a while muttering "Let's see.." and "Okay, got it.."

Cade looked at him with an annoyed glare. "Can't you help me clean the room?!"

"Hang on!" Blaze held out a finger and then put his guitar away, then started to unpack his stuff.

Cade sighed and went out to go stand in the hallway. He was in no mood to put up with his brother who he had lived with for the past six years of his life.

Shaula lint-rolled her bed, with a little lintroller. She polished the wood on the vanity, shined the mirror, and cleaned the carpeted floor. She set a little dried blue, purple, and pink hydrangea snippet into a glass vase, sprayed it with liquid potpourri, and put it on the nightstand. She dusted the lampshade, organized the books, and hung a painted picture on the wall.

Fizz grinned to herself. "This place could be fun" she said, before running down the hallways and bumping down the stairs, and into the TV room. It was 4:57 Pm and she wanted to catch avatar at 5. She slowed to a halt at the sight of the couch she was on before. "I guess I could slow down" she said to herself, sighing and slumping onto the piece of furniture. Slowing down wasn't her thing, but she could wind up breaking something.

Shaula looked up at her new wall clock. It was almost 5:00, and she was getting pretty hungry. So, she put away her cleaning supplies and looked for food.

She stopped when she remembered she had enough Hamburger Helper to make dinner in her suitcase. She went into the little kitchen in her room. It was a huge mess, so she began to clean the kitchen too. She finished up about five minutes later.

She took out a pot and began to cook the cheeseburger macaroni, adding a little spice here and there. It smelled very good, and it began to fill the room with the happy scent of pine-sol mixed with febreeze and cheeseburger macaroni.

Last edited by a moderator:
Blaze finished making the spaghetti, and made meat sauce. Cade opened the door and window to air out the room.

Shaula spooned some of her delicious macaroni into a ceramic bowl, got out a fork, and began eating. She turned off the stove and scooped the rest into a large tray so it wouldnt stick or burn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back