Heart's Desire

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blaze and Cade sat down to eat, both of them starving. They looked at the leftovers. "What should we do with them?" Blaze asked Cade. Cade shrugged. "I dunno."

Shaula kept eating her delicious warm cheeseburger macaroni.

"Mmmmmmm!! Ohmigosh i did a really good job on this!"

She wiped her mouth of the cheese and a bit of hamburger on the corner of her mouth. She turned on the TV and watched anything random that happened to be on.

Cade took the leftovers out to the hall and wondered where to give them to. He glanced around to see if anyone was leaving their rooms. He didn't, so he just decided to wait for people to show up.

Blaze drank a glass of milk thirstily, and much to his unhappiness, there was barely any groceries left in the fridge. Frowning, he decided to go get some delivered.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shaula was just sitting there, eating some more of her cheeseburger macaroni, when something hit her.

She forgot to get a drink!

She knew there was a drink machine down the hall, so she found some spare change to get herself a Fanta or a rootbeer or something, and walked down the hall, fingering the quarters in her hand.

Cade saw Shaula. "Hey. What's up? I'm Cade, nice to meet you." By this point, he had already set the leftover pasta back in the room, and now he was just chilling in the hallway.

Shaula immediately turned to see another person down the hallway.

"Oh, Hi There! I'm Shaula. It's nice to meet you too."

She walked toward the unfamiliar person. "I'm just out to get a drink at the drink machine. What are you doing?" She asked curiously.

Angel excused herself from the Laptop, her stomach rumbled like a herd of elephants.

"Yeah! I'm finished! So there's your laptop!" Angel yelled, walking out of room 31. Angel had finally completed the long hallway and she continued to the kitchen, where she hoped to make a nice salad.

"I was just standing out here to get out of washing the dishes, and to get away from my brother Blaze." Cade shook his head and sighed audibly. "I've only lived with him for 6 years, and I'm still not used to him yet..."

Angel peered into the fridge, ignoring anyone around her. She found some cucumber, capsicum, carrot and watermelon.

Angel immediately began slicing the cucumber into thin circles, she couldn't help but sneak one into her mouth.

"Oh, so you have a brother?" Shaula replied, still curious.

"That's interesting. Is he like, your twin or something?" Shaula played with her hair while she talked.

Cade turned to Hazel. "Hi, nice to meet you." Then Cade turned back to Shaula. "Yeah, he's my twin, but I lived in New York City until I moved to go live in Seattle with him and my mom. He's my fraternal twin though, not my identical twin."

Blaze walked out into the hall with a celery stalk in his hand. He munched on it as he walked over to Cade, Shaula and Hazel. "What's up you guys?"

"Hi. I'm Shaula, this is Hazel. We live over there," she said, pointing to room 31. She smiled brightly at the two.

"Hey. I'm Blaze, cool to meet you." Blaze took another large bite of his celery, not really too interested in talking to the two girls. Cade, on the other hand, shot a small glare to Blaze before talking again. "Uh.. Hazel, Blaze, we were talking about.. Uh... We were just telling each other about ourselves. Yeah."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back