Heart's Desire

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Shaula Lambda Scorpii

Appearance: Tan skin, tall, good figure. Plush, brown hair, caramel highlights, blackish brown smiling eyes.

Personality traits: calm, wise, thoughtful, kind, optimistic, funny.

Sometimes vain, cant keep a secret. A bit of a clean freak, but doesn't mind messy people. Likes work.

History: Grew up in Seattle in an average family. She sometimes is sad, because she has trouble understanding with people less fortunate than her.

Room/ Suit: #31

Other: Is a very lively, warm, happy girl with heart.[/font]

Last edited by a moderator:
Shaula rolled her luggage through the clean, yet boring hallways of the mansion. She played with her brown-black hair, done up in pigtails, as she strolled along. As she passed a certain room, she heard someone yell something about TV, but she just paused, pondered, shrugged, and walked off. "

"Ahh.. Number 31, there you are!"

She slid her room key in the door and opened it.

Name:Hazel

Appearance: tall brown hair blue eyes smooth olive skin

Personality traits:Friendly nice fun Calm

History: Grew up in L.A but moved to Seattle after

Room/ Suit: (#10-33) 31

Other:

Hazel walked in a went throught the Dorms trying to find 31 "oh there 31" wals in and sees Shula "hi"

"Hi! I'm Shaula, i'm from Seattle. That's in Washington. What is your name?"

She kindly reached out her hand to shake.

"You must be my new roomie!"

The hallway was huge, but that didn't matter for Angel, she had survived a car accident without a scratch, she could get through the white hallway. she dropped a few tears in memory of her mother, "come on Angel, don't spoil the carpet."

Jack shrugged figuring her should probably not go exploring on his own yet. He turned and headed back down the hallway. He followed the srtaight hall back in the direction that he had come. He heard some soft noises coming from down the hall, when he got closer he realised it was sniffling and the faint sounds of crying. He noticed Angel, "Hey, are you okay?" he asked her.

"Um, I'm fine," she said, trying to stop the tears, "I'm Angel, you're?"

Angel fidgeted with her fingers, then rubbed her eyes. She wasn't that good at meeting new people.

Jack smiled slightly, "Jack," he told her. "Are you sure you're okay? You seem pretty upset..." He added feeling bad for the poor girl.

"Well, I don't really share, but it has todo with my mother," said Angel. She had now stopped tearing up but her eyes were red.

Jack looked down, he felt a pang of pity and sorrow. "Would you like some help?" Jack asked her picking her scatter luggage that had fallen.

ooc: what? Luggage? They're in her room XD

"Help?" asked Angel, "for what?"

-Sorry for short post-

ooc: ohhh yeaaaahhhh...

:/

"With getting settled, feeling better..." Jack said shrugging slightly. "Nevermind, i'm sorry for intruding on you.": He said walking back out the door.

Angel shrugged and continued her way down the hall, to explore this new place.

Shaula pranced over to her new bed, and began fluffing the pillows and straightening the linens. She unpacked all her clothes from her suitcase. She also began to hang drapes and curtains. She organized her makeups, her eyeshadows, her lipsticks, lipglosses, bronzers, and all of her extra money. She hung a clock, set up a picture, and put soap and a hairbrush in the bathroom.

Hi Shuala I'm Hazel I'm also from Seattle

Hazel went to her bed and sat down

Name: Cade

Appearance: Light brown short hair, with short bangs that go just above his eyebrows. Green eyes, and a medium build(Not fat or skinny). He wears a thin black coat, a white t shirt, and athletic shoes.

Personality traits: Athletic, Kind, Humorous, and somewhat of an idiot at times. Intelligent other wise.

History: He's a boy from New York City, and spent about 10 years of his life there. After that, moved to Seattle, and stayed there until he came to camp. Kind of a punk, but never hung out with gangs.

Room/ Suit: 16

Other: Fraternal Twin of Blaze, but they were separated when they were young.

Name: Blaze

Appearance: Light brown short hair, very similar to Cade's, only more thick and a little darker. Blue eyes, and medium build. He wears dark

Personality traits: A little more lonerish than Cade. Not very trusting to some people, but can warm up. Can be pretty quiet at times. He's athletic like Cade, but likes guitar.

History: From New York City but moved to Seattle and lived there until he came here.

Room/ Suit: 16

Other: Fraternal twin of Cade.

Hazel goes out of the room and sees everyone else who will be here

sees angel and walks in to say hi

"hi"

Hazel starts walking out when she sees Blaze and Cade "um hi "Hazel says smiling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back